Total Posts
Topic Starter
ClevelandsMyBro
Lapizote

nah dude this population average is bs
Reyalp51

i responded neutral to most
Nuuskamuikkunen
Ah yeah this test is white-centric and only focused in the US's depiction of racism. Tooooootally unbiased, of course. I am way less racist than this test's "average" suggests.

Kobold84
tl;dr This test assumes racism only exists against non-white people.
- Marco -
Karmine
OT is racist :x

burgernfat
Reyalp51

Kobold84 wrote:

also the questions are a bit weird, some of them need context to respond wich is why i responded neutral to most of them
B0ii

Reyalp51 wrote:

Kobold84 wrote:

also the questions are a bit weird, some of them need context to respond wich is why i responded neutral to most of them
yeah... I feel like this test is more targeted towards americans tbh

Topic Starter
ClevelandsMyBro

Kobold84 wrote:

not white but i think its pretty spot on. dont know about others tho.
sametdze

uhhhhhhh

oh btw i found out how you can change your score lmfaooo
DM FOR MUTUAL

Nuuskamuikkunen wrote:

Ah yeah this test is white-centric and only focused in the US's depiction of racism. Tooooootally unbiased, of course. I am way less racist than this test's "average" suggests.
From the website: "The work of these researchers has also in part been informed by the actual, lived experiences of non-White immigrants to Western nations, primarily the United States of America. The present racism test is not the only way to define the construct of racism and the test does not purport that this is so." So they acknowledge this.

From the studies they cite it seems like it's based mostly on experiences of Asian-Americans, or to measure/represent racism towards Asian-Americans in the US (idk didn't read the studies and you can't make me)

For a few of the questions I answered in the middle because with a bit of extra context/information I could've swung either way.
Patatitta
idk america focused test and i'm not american

BluePyTheWDeer_
Bro what I am not racist

keremaru

is it bad that the only people that are "more racist" than me are cleveland and burger
Aireunaeus

i couldnt completely understand some questions so take this stat to a grain of salt