BlueChinchompa
Looks great!
Topic Starter
Lighis

MrSlime___ wrote:

I love it!
Glad you like it c:
ncr1pted
im curious abt how you figured out how to do the transparency with the song select using the bottom file? ive never seen it done before and its cool af im trying to use or do smth like it in my personal skin. it took me like a good 10 mins to figure out that the song-select-bottom file is what what was allowing the transparency to happen when i was going through the files for this skin. i think anyway. lmk if thats wrong lol
Syvatzia

ncr1pted wrote:

im curious abt how you figured out how to do the transparency with the song select using the bottom file? ive never seen it done before and its cool af im trying to use or do smth like it in my personal skin. it took me like a good 10 mins to figure out that the song-select-bottom file is what what was allowing the transparency to happen when i was going through the files for this skin. i think anyway. lmk if thats wrong lol
Hi, main skinner here, sorry it took so long

Yes, in essence.
The short answer:
The three new files -
rank-forum (least interesting, it's the little arrow in this skin that lets you access the online rankings)
songselect-bottom and songselect-top
These last two, by them just existing as a named file, removes all of the bottom black bar and most of the top. You need both to remove both. They are layered behind most things, normal blending mode and anchored on the left. Song select top stays the size it is, songselect-bottom will stretch width ways to fill the bottom

I'm going to make a video on the whole songelect UI but that might take a little while so I hope this helps you and anyone else.

Edit:
The files that contribute to this skin's UI (so you know what to look for) are:
selection-mode
menu-back
songselect-top
songselect-bottom
rank-forum

and in lesser importance:
selection-tab
star2
star
menu-button-background
selection-mods/mode/random/options
selection-mods/mode/random/options-over
ranking-a/b/s/x/sh/etc-small

mode-osu/taiko/catch/mania-small is not used as there is only one mode skinned, but you can use it to have differences between modes. Its a hard(ish) file to work with as it's a multiply blending mode and centered
hayoung
super clean
InfiNoozer
there's something wrong with the combo display, I've already removed 'ComboPrefix: 0' so it'll show combo but it's showing the default combo numbers, HEEELLP!!!
Redo_

InfiNoozer wrote:

there's something wrong with the combo display, I've already removed 'ComboPrefix: 0' so it'll show combo but it's showing the default combo numbers, HEEELLP!!!
The combo prefix needs to be this ComboPrefix: Numbers\Combo\score
Da_Kuro
clean af skin even the hit sound is nice
ayanokoji lk
i like it
Zerkandbob
how do i get the combo to display?
Teazris Simp
this is now officially my favorite skin. thank you for ez version as well absolutely goated