Yes
55.00%
No
45.00%
Total votes: 20
Topic Starter
Patatitta
that other thread but more general, let's see if it's not 0-18 this time

also I don't btw but since people where claiming that x gacha better I wanted to ask
z0z
yes, wdym by 0-18
Kobold84
I used to play dolls frontline up until last month or so. Stopped playing right after I realized I cleared all story events and was logging in only for dailies. Why even play if it's not fun anymore?
Hydreigon
i think you already know…

i still enjoy some and there new events and such from time to time

z0z wrote:

yes, wdym by 0-18
he’s talking about this poll
lostsilver
nah
Doom Mood
nah its boring for me
silmarilen
I played honkai star rail for a while (f2p) but since it's a waifu collector and nothing beats jingliu i lost interest after getting her. I have enough jades to get acheron as well but after that i'm probably done for real.
DM FOR MUTUAL
I've played several gacha games on and off, rn playing Reverse 1999. It's not that I like gacha games per say, but more like I feel a need to have a game on my phone to play long term. When I wasn't playing gacha games I've played things like Clash Royale, Super Auto Pets and Pokemon Showdown.
npc_BeaniCraft
no.
(unless we're talking about splatoon 3s shell-out machine which, even then, there is no way to spend real money in it.)
(and yes, i did get the gold banner, somehow anyway...)
ClevelandsMyBro
used to play a fuck ton but on a hiatus currently so no ig. im probably the only person in the world to enjoy a certain gacha by their gameplay rather than the gacha itself. i found the dailies aspect of gacha to be incredibly flawed and boring and quit most of them because of it tho.
Reyalp51
Played bandori and p sekai, fun games 2 play when waiting at school. Also played counterside it was fun but i didnt like the late game
WitherMite

WitherMite wrote:

gacha boring
B0ii

WitherMite wrote:

WitherMite wrote:

gacha boring
Nanofranne
Used to but currently no. Even the most generous game with interesting gameplay, in the end feels like a chore of playing it with daily logins and such
synthwavesquid
not anymore. got bored. never spent money on them at least
[ Sebastian ]
No
Rhythm32
Yes. Genshin Impact and Honkai: Star Rail.