I did a bit, but it didn't hook me. But whew, the fanart 🥵
WitherMite
Poll is 0 - 10

L is for loli i guess.
Kobold84

WitherMite wrote:

Poll is 0 - 10

L is for loli i guess.
People finally learned they don't need to play gachas to enjoy the characters.
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

Kobold84 wrote:

WitherMite wrote:

Poll is 0 - 10

L is for loli i guess.
lostsilver
no
Patatitta

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Kobold84 wrote:

WitherMite wrote:

Poll is 0 - 10

L is for loli i guess.
I don't play OR enjoy the characters
I AM VERY SMART
well, looks like nobody is playing this unknown game

DM FOR MUTUAL
I was heavily considering it because I liked what I heard of the ost but I heard it was an underage female waifu game which sounded pretty grim so I didn't
Reyalp51

DM FOR MUTUAL wrote:

I was heavily considering it because I liked what I heard of the ost but I heard it was an underage female waifu game which sounded pretty grim so I didn't
I believe theres more milfs in that game but i do not play it
ClevelandsMyBro

WitherMite wrote:

Poll is 0 - 10

L is for loli i guess.
whoops forgot to vote. check again bud.
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

DM FOR MUTUAL wrote:

at least it's a tad bit better that azure lane
z0z

Jangsoodlor wrote:

DM FOR MUTUAL wrote:

reminds me of r/japanesepeopletwitter
Hydreigon
play Arknights instead

less lolis and cool art and music

Patatitta

z0z wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

DM FOR MUTUAL wrote:

reminds me of r/japanesepeopletwitter
that subreddit makes me want to kill myself but I think it would be better if I killed all of them instead
Aireunaeus
Im so glad that noone plays this monstrosity
ClevelandsMyBro

Hydreigon wrote:

play Arknights instead

i prefer blue archive future bass ost's but bridge to dawn and that weird xi wannabe song from the summer pv (the one where they announced surtr and la pluma skin)(i forgot the event name) is the only somewhat good songs from ak. well technically they're not because they're not "in the game". tho probably just me who cant stand post rock lol.

anyways azur lane ost's has always been shit...

except of course.

Patatitta
0-18 lmao
DM FOR MUTUAL

Jangsoodlor wrote:

DM FOR MUTUAL wrote:

As someone that has played Azur Lane, that's not really a high bar to clear

Like the bar is literally on the floor
Nanofranne

Hydreigon wrote:

play Arknights instead

Fair in-app purchase, very forgiving reward and resource, actually makes you to use your brain even it still use your effort if you watch guides, elaborate lore, mudrock, mudrock, music studio bundle a free game, doesn't use much fanservice as a cheap way to milk money from players

best game, 10/10
Patatitta

Nanofranne wrote:

Hydreigon wrote:

play Arknights instead

Fair in-app purchase, very forgiving reward and resource, actually makes you to use your brain even it still use your effort if you watch guides, elaborate lore, mudrock, mudrock, music studio bundle a free game, doesn't use much fanservice as a cheap way to milk money from players

best game, 10/10
noooooooo don't play that dumpster fire gacha game go play MY dumpster fire gacha game!!!!
Nanofranne

Patatitta wrote:

Nanofranne wrote:

Hydreigon wrote:

play Arknights instead

best game, 10/10
noooooooo don't play that dumpster fire gacha game go play MY dumpster fire gacha game!!!!
Bot-generated

The type of bias you are referring to is called "oversimplification" or "overgeneralization." This occurs when someone makes a broad negative judgment about a group, concept, or situation based on limited information or evidence. It can also take the form of assuming that because one aspect or member of a category has a certain characteristic, then all aspects or members do as well.
WitherMite
Noooo someone ruined the poll
Patatitta

Nanofranne wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Nanofranne wrote:

Hydreigon wrote:

play Arknights instead

best game, 10/10
Bot-generated

The type of bias you are referring to is called "oversimplification" or "overgeneralization." This occurs when someone makes a broad negative judgment about a group, concept, or situation based on limited information or evidence. It can also take the form of assuming that because one aspect or member of a category has a certain characteristic, then all aspects or members do as well.
I know what oversimplifaction is I just dont enjoy ANY gacha game
ClevelandsMyBro

Patatitta wrote:

that implies you've tried some
Patatitta

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

that implies you've tried some
i've tried azur lane and i've also tried genshin, genshin was fun until the endgame where the gacha elements really kicked in
B0ii
noe