forum

Take the above user's joke seriously

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus

Example:

Player 1 wrote:

Well.. my father went out to get milk and never returned. I hope he returns someday :(

Player 2 wrote:

Are you serious? Your father didn't go to get milk. he ditched you!!!

okii i start

Did u know that Michael Jackson is alive :o
I AM VERY SMART
Michael Jackson is obviously not alive, this is a FAKE NEWS!!

i just killed someone guys... where do i hide the body guys? :(
Kolon Dee
On the nearest cemetery in your area, the closest I can find is at Rue de Herve 46, 4020 Liège, Belgium. I recommend hiding it on a corner or at an open place that is near a building so that you can sneakily dig the hole without much suspicion. Though I would still encourage that you make your own plan and a contingency plan to execute this process properly

--

The third most used laughing emoji is "🪑"
Farfocele
no it's not, you're lying!

You don't have a life, get a shower and touch grass.
B0ii
kys

bread
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus
How is this supposed to be a joke? Modern Day Humour is braindead and you're unfunny >:(

I went to a restaurant wit my cirno fumo plush. She liked the food :3
I AM VERY SMART
do you realize that this object representing a character in touhou is not alive? like it cannot eat food or do anything that animals and humans do so it's kind of weird to bring this plush with you in a restaurant as if it was your partner :?

here are the good things to do in France... thanks for listening!
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus
There are things u can do in france. Like u can go to the eifel tower, or go to the louvre, ride bikes go for a walk. Anything!

HOWWW DID I MISS THAT??? I LISTEN TO THIS SONG SO OFTEN 😭😭😭
B0ii
WRONG!! HE DID NOT PREDICT COVID!!!!!
THAT VIDEO IS FAKE!!

i know where you live
lostsilver
wait really...? I GOTTA HIDE I GOTTA HIDE AAAAAAA--

you spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round
Farfocele
What? No you don't!

Who am I? Well, I am the best typist this world has ever seen. 7.27wpm has to be the record, right?
Patatitta
okay i'm not even following the game that is straight up one of the unfunniest things i've ever read in my entire life

Reminds me of that one time the instructor at the kamikaze academy said "Pay attention, because i'm only going to do this once"
Nanofranne
Why do you want to pay Attention? You owe Attention for how much? And why only for once though? I have so many questions

IT'S CONFIRMED THAT CHOCOLATE MILK COMES FROM BROWN COWS!!!
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus
Brown cows doesn’t have chocolate milk inside. They naturally have white milk just like any other cows. Chocolate milk come from cocoa powder that is stirred with milk. Next time have a brain you idiot.

The earth is flat because if it would be round, the other side would be upside down
Nanofranne
No, you dummy. If the earth is indeed flat, explain how sunset works. Is somehow the sun dip below the earth plane? because if so, then once the sun dips, explain why there can be night and day simultaneously in different places? You need really meht-fueled ad hoc creativity to explain all of trivial knowledge that people thousands of years ago understood, because earth is a sphere. We don't even need science to know, we just need to have basic reasoning to land into the same conclusion.

University is a scam. I learn better on the street rather in a cool empty classrooms
I AM VERY SMART
diplomas and degrees speak, not words.

men are trash
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus
Without men u wont exist. People nowadays hatin each other 🤦‍♂️

Damn he’s a cool father, i think he should start a company or smth.
Nanofranne
Starting a company is probably a bad idea. If it's just family-owned small to medium scale of size that you're aiming for then it's lesser of a problem but still, a huge leap in risk from taking off your main career into business. Unless your family previously owned a business or have powerful connection or just filthy rich, get ready for the fight.

IT'S CONFIRMED THAT THE MOON IS MADE OF CHEESE! LOOK AT IT!! IT'S PRETTY MUCH JUST GRAY SWISS CHEESE!
mqwilliamscom
lol and I bet you believe the Earth is flat you mouthbreathing moron…

What did the dog fix first when he bought his fixer-upper house? The woof!
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus
The Roof! Learn How to type.

Damn sleeping felt like heaven ngl
AxisPraxisMDS
Damn, Do You meet god there? What he says about you?

Top 10 Fandoms
Numbah 1
  1. Thanks for reading this!
Reyalp51
That is such a mid fandom you are so wrong about this im going mental here

We kicked a kid united
B0ii
child abuse is wrong!! >:(

a friendly reminder that kys means keep yourself safe! :D
so please tell your friends to kys!!
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus
It’s not… it’s a metaphor for unaliving yourself…

I am a bear
Nanofranne
I'm 100% sure that you're a Homo Sapiens, otherwise known as human. I have no clue how you would operate a computer if you're not a human being.

Best day in your life, is when eating chilies but not shitting yourself later in the night
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus
You know you will still defecate even after eating chillies. no matter what you do its not possible for you to not defecate after sleeping. thats how the body works you dumbo!

School is boring af i wish it wouldnt exist....
JustABeginner
Hope you be more stupider.
---
Hi! I'm bringing back the glory days of Forum Games! Screw OT.
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus
OT is much important >:(

Anime mothers are better than normal ones. Change my Mind
Nanofranne
Of course it is. Anime are an art media that are mainly audience often use as a form of escapism from reality. For a large population experienced growing up in a single parent household or are just experience lack of affection, trobled childhood, and/or loneliness; such stereotypical, one dimensional, ideal fictional character are indeed seems superior compared to it's reality counterpart because at least just for a short while of time, people can feel connected with affectional fictional characters.

Also not to mention, stylised art are deemed beautiful from everywhere you look compared to reality.

I JUST INVENTED A NEW COLOUR!!!! IT'S BLUE BUT UHHHHHH, MORE DARK!
B0ii
no you didn't you fucking unintelligent disgusting imbicile

if coke is so good, why don't they make a coke 2
Nanofranne

B0ii wrote:

no you didn't you fucking unintelligent disgusting imbicile

if coke is so good, why don't they make a coke 2
They do. It's not like they make the original recipe with cocaine it in anymore. Making a brand like 'coke 2' would just confuse the hell out of people, bad marketing move

People say there's no water left on earth. DUH! YOU JUST NEED TO SCOOP IT UP FROM THE OCEAN. people smh
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus
Ur fucking aware that water is fucking saltwater. they cant just drink it right away

I wish i would be elon musk lel
Julian_Kaiser
Stop dreaming such hopeless ideas and stick back to reality!

- fskdhebkksbrv -

Did you know I'm batman?
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus
Batman doesnt fucking exist in the real world

I wish i would be rich rn
B0ii
you can't just manifest things into real life dumbass imbicile

my dad owns osu and he can get you banned
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus
He does not...

Why not put a magnet in the front side on the car. it'll accelerate itself lel
[TCD] Dzar03
Then how can you stop your car

I wish I can reincarnate to a fantasy world, where I got my powerful abilities and girls
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus
While reincarnating may be possible, its impossible to go to a fantasy world with powerful abilities as its all fiction and is only meant for entertainment purposes.

guess what... chicken butt hehehe 😈
B0ii
juvenile humor isn't funny you mentally disabled swiss person

denial is a river in egypt
[TCD] Dzar03
What are you talking about, there's not a river named Denial in Egypt

There is only one year-round river in Egypt, the Nile. It has no non-seasonal tributaries for its entire length in Egypt, though it has two further upstream, the Blue Nile and White Nile, which merge in central Sudan.

In the Nile Delta, the river splits into a number of distributaries and lesser channels. In ancient times there were seven distributaries, of which only two are extant today due to silting and flood relief schemes. From east to west, they were:

the Pelusiac,
the Tanitic,
the Mendesian,
the Phatnitic (extant; now the Damietta or Damyat),
the Sebennytic,
the Bolbitinic,
the Canopic (extant; now the Rosetta or Rashid).

OT: Come to Ohio, you will get a chance to see fish swimming on the ground or bird flying in the water
Nanofranne
That's not logically makes sense

First of all:
Swimming is a self propulsion of a person through water or other liquid; mainly on the water surface

Perhaps for select few exceptional species of fishes and/or extinct species of it that do crawl on the ground, The common sense that people pertain is that fish live in the body of water around the earth and the way they move is through swimming.

Secondly:
Flying is the process by which an object moves through a space

Birds can fly because they flap their wings to generate enough force to lift themselves off from the ground. Their body plan simply do not allow them to move themselves in the water, let alone survive in it, perhaps except from penguins.

And finally:
Ohio is just another state of USA. The popularity surrounding it was simply comes from a internet meme which people pretends it's a place of bizzare occurance happens, to which specific things is up to the creativity of people makes fun of it. But in reality there's no inherently anything perplexing things you can found there, just like any other places.

Space is filled with bajilion amount of stars yet why is it dark there? WE HAVE BEEN LIED, WAKE UP PEOPLE
BluePyTheWDeer_
Bro what u have been lied, space is dark because all forms of light combined can't illuminate all of space.

Joke:

Your mom went to the supermarket. To get a reality check.
BranHart
ok so how do you get a reality check at the SUPERMARKET for crying out loud
BluePyTheWDeer_
Man that joke is not funny

Why did the PC cross the street?
To see if it didn't break without thinking about its ex-girlfriend.
Topic Starter
Aireunaeus
A pc is a fucking device. They cannont move by their own nor do they have a girlfriend????

Climate change isn’t real
BluePyTheWDeer_
Yes it is you dummy

If you get a life, you die :)
Nanofranne
Of course. Why wouldn't it be?

__

99.999% OF PEOPLE QUIT BEFORE WINNING IT BIG!!!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE PERSISTED MORE!!!!
BluePyTheWDeer_
No it doesn't, if the game is rigged, then it's not worth it, next time use your brain.

The best emoji to express gratitude is "💀"
Nuuskamuikkunen
What? A skeleton? Are you glorifying the death of the other person? Shame on you.

Knock knock.
BluePyTheWDeer_
Who's there?

Are you a furry? BREATHE IF YES!!!, SING AN ENTIRE KPOP / LOVE SONG IN KOREAN IF NO!!!
show more