1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted
I would want a Summary...
posted

-Akira wrote:

I would want a Summary...
http://howtoimproveatosu.tk/
posted

CodeS wrote:

-Akira wrote:

I would want a Summary...
http://howtoimproveatosu.tk/
You sir just made my day, thank you for the laughs. LOL
posted
About time someone made a thread like this.
EVEN THOUGH IT WAS MADE 3 MONTHS AGO I JUST NOTICED IT GOMEN.
posted
The truth has been unveiled. :p
posted
Its gonna took awhile for me to finish this wall of text Xd generally what ur saying is really true though *thumb up*

and btw 10/10 for the MISCELLANEOUS + REASONS :>
posted
How to get better at circle_clicker.exe? :^(
posted
Question to everybody do you believe accuracy is an essential skill and it is a must, there is a difference between mashing & trying here's 1 of my worst FC in terms of accuracy http://puu.sh/8RTTC.osr I will admit to mashing at the very end. I get good accuracy when a map is easy for me (map doesn't do anything for me) I get PP.

I have trouble deciphering actual difficulty to me difficulty is either to fast (leading to spam) or to awkward to aim, I just fail to folow the logic of a map being to hard because you can't score a certain accuracy star ratings suck to
posted
LOL rrtyui got SS in The Big Black, time to update the post :)
posted

Blueprint wrote:

I have trouble deciphering actual difficulty to me difficulty is either to fast (leading to spam) or to awkward to aim, I just fail to folow the logic of a map being to hard because you can't score a certain accuracy star ratings suck to
What would be the point of a ranking system in a RHYTHM game, if it rewards people even when they get shitty accuracy? Being good at this game, isn't simply about flailing your cursor around and mashing when prompted to, it's about being able to understand the beat and structure of the song and being able to keep up with it.
posted
This is very true.
Me myself just play until something feels slow then step it up, I guess that's not for everyone though
posted
I can't really make sense of what I was trying to ask but I guess It irritates me that I can score 97+ on a map but miss with no reward yes it is a rhythm game but it's still about hitting circles
posted

Blueprint wrote:

I can't really make sense of what I was trying to ask
I spent around 15 minutes trying to decipher it, but I'm still not sure if I understood....
posted

Blueprint wrote:

I can't really make sense of what I was trying to ask but I guess It irritates me that I can score 97+ on a map but miss with no reward yes it is a rhythm game but it's still about hitting circles
Didn't you contradict yourself here? Or am I not understanding your point?
posted

GoldenWolf wrote:

Blueprint wrote:

I can't really make sense of what I was trying to ask but I guess It irritates me that I can score 97+ on a map but miss with no reward yes it is a rhythm game but it's still about hitting circles
Didn't you contradict yourself here? Or am I not understanding your point?
Probably I'm dumb like that
posted

lazyrifi wrote:

LOL rrtyui got SS in The Big Black, time to update the post :)
I believe a lot of people overlooked the fact that I said "on the first day they ever played osu"...
posted

ScarletStory wrote:

lazyrifi wrote:

LOL rrtyui got SS in The Big Black, time to update the post :)
I believe a lot of people overlooked the fact that I said "on the first day they ever played osu"...
Yes.
posted
lol i think i'm rhythmically retarded. I score much worse using auto pilot than I do playing kb+mouse. Also, using relaxed mod, I can breeze through songs I have no hope of passing when I tap. I just suck so much at tapping, that's probably why my accuracy sucks so much too..
posted
I'm stuck at the point of Hard <-> Insane where Hard maps are kinda slow, and Insane just...I cannot even. People will say "practice makes perfect" but I cannot practice maps I cannot even complete. Can someone help me? I don't know where to begin and after reading these tips, it just makes me realise how far I am behind instead of actually guiding me.
posted

theLiminator wrote:

lol i think i'm rhythmically retarded. I score much worse using auto pilot than I do playing kb+mouse. Also, using relaxed mod, I can breeze through songs I have no hope of passing when I tap. I just such so much at tapping, that's probably why my accuracy sucks so much too..
This is normal.
show more
Please sign in to reply.