Click the circles to the beat 🤷‍♂️
Simon12

zQv wrote:

Click the circles to the beat 🤷‍♂️
xQc
C Tier
somebody teach me how to hd2
Sorfarius
play more, experimente with alternatig/single tap and create hibrid if want, i have mainly problem that i dont know when single tap or alernating, so i use both and try create hibrid game style, good in every situation, most comfortable for me single tap jumps, but its limited by speed later, double tap is always faster then singletap
-Umbreon-
I got ego checked.

I had more fun playing 1* maps waiting for my first 2* map instead of trying to be "a 7 digit wonder" who got a 2* and 3* FC.

thanks.

I'll go back to steady improvement rather than being the guy I'm not.
his everything

C Tier wrote:

somebody teach me how to hd2
"He was forced to play AR8" -Rafis
Anaxii 3
"nobody in osu! history earns an SS on The Big Black"

welp rrtyui did but no HDHR SSes yet
his everything

THETM wrote:

Bubbleman almost did it
Anaxii 3

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

THETM wrote:

Bubbleman almost did it
even maliszewski
his everything

THETM wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

THETM wrote:

Bubbleman almost did it
even maliszewski
Bubbleman is the closest tho
reactaleu
I'm only here because I'm a bit worried about the fact that I can no longer keep up my skill level on NM jump maps and Hr/hdhr jump maps as good as my skills with dt/dthd maps.

So... does anyone have a good strat to not decay unused skills without having the only solution being "play more"?

To simplify, my pp highscore for dt is 450, nm 360, and hr 340
his everything

reactaleu wrote:

So... does anyone have a good strat to not decay unused skills without having the only solution being "play more"?
Immersion really helped me to improve my HR skill because 1 month ago, I was a noobie with this mod. I decided to play only with HR for a few days without removing it, and it was surprisely easy to learn the mod! The next day, I decided to try setting a HR highscore... which was done in a few hours lol

But yeah, try to play only with NM and/or HR for a few days and you will see some results for sure
aveil

reactaleu wrote:

I'm only here because I'm a bit worried about the fact that I can no longer keep up my skill level on NM jump maps and Hr/hdhr jump maps as good as my skills with dt/dthd maps.

To simplify, my pp highscore for dt is 450, nm 360, and hr 340
DT is very overweighted, don't worry about it too much if your dt top plays are worth more pp than your nomod and hardrock ones.
m i g i
this is all true ._.
cant stop changing area when i tilt
-MrGiku-
This is the unlimited facts pit that lasted 10 years- anyways play more. (thats wot everyone says- and its true)
his everything

-MrGiku- wrote:

This is the unlimited facts pit that lasted 10 years- anyways play more. (thats wot everyone says- and its true)
Not true

I play more

But I'm still trash

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BlueChinchompa

Anaxii wrote:

I play more

But I'm still trash

Play even more

18 hours every day, no going outside, eating only lasanga and bread, and only focus on osu!

play every beatmap too while your out. Don't just stop at ranked or loved do graveyarded too.

then you become better than mrekk

I believe
his everything

BlueChinchompa wrote:

Play even more

18 hours every day, no going outside, eating only lasanga and bread, and only focus on osu!

play every beatmap too while your out. Don't just stop at ranked or loved do graveyarded too.

then you become better than mrekk

I believe
Pillowey

Anaxii wrote:

-MrGiku- wrote:

Not true

I play more

But I'm still trash

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
play less or dont play the game at all like what worst hr said
3angle4hedron

Anaxii wrote:

-MrGiku- wrote:

Not true

I play more

But I'm still trash

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Look at my profile. I think I was a 300k nm jump onetrick at your playtime