forum

Sakura No Uta Themed osu! Skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
maikayuii
Hello dear osu! players!!

I have actually been thinking of making a skin for the visual novel game Sakura no Uta: - Sakura no Mori no Ue o Mau -, which im quite certain that the osu! community knows about this game due to the DMCA'd classic song Sakura No Uta by Hana.

Since I have that on my mind, I'm looking for people who can help me out with making this skin, if any of you have interest to help me out with this, I'd really appreciate it!! Please let me know in the comments!!
JustABeginner
Hi MovsesNao!
Unfortunately, we don't take skinning requests in osu!forums, because it takes longer time to finish it up.

You can start with creating your own skin via this tutorial link here: https://skinship.xyz/tutorial/introduction

Thanks! And feel free to ask any skinning help here, and again not request.
Redo_

JustABeginner wrote:

Hi MovsesNao!
Unfortunately, we don't take skinning requests in osu!forums, because it takes longer time to finish it up.

You can start with creating your own skin via this tutorial link here: https://skinship.xyz/tutorial/introduction

Thanks! And feel free to ask any skinning help here, and again not request.
I think they are looking for people to collab with
JustABeginner

Redo_ wrote:

I do think you're right. I do caught a bit at first on the line said they're looking for people making the skin, until I look closely the "with" words. My bad OP.
Topic Starter
maikayuii

JustABeginner wrote:

Redo_ wrote:

I do think you're right. I do caught a bit at first on the line said they're looking for people making the skin, until I look closely the "with" words. My bad OP.
yeahh no worries!! i'm just looking for people to collab with in order to make a skin considering my skinning skills aren't the best ^_^"
UPR
I shall wait for your progress