frick you for rick rolling me
anyway
gura my beloved
PyaPaya
that's a crazy 4chan post
anyways
Suisei is amazing go listen to Midnight Grand Orchestra (^O^☆♪
UPR
Ayame my beloved, Marine my mistress, Suisei my BARD,Okayu and Korone my pets, Juniper Actias the random Moth chick hanging out by the lights in my house, Kobo anak indonesia yang manisku, Haachama my funny jester, Nene my dear waiter, Botan my bodyguard, Noel you have massive badonkers and cool as hell, Kanata will rip me in half with her gorilla strength, Lamy stop getting drunk you worry me, Vshojo can suck my nards,and Nijisanji get some advice that won't end with your company in the red

Also I wish Hololive could collab with AzureLane again, I want the Ayame collab ship
I AM VERY SMART
PEKOPEKOPEKOPEKOPEKO
Topic Starter
Reyalp51

lostsilver wrote:

frick you for rick rolling me
anyway
gura my beloved
normie taste

PyaPaya wrote:

that's a crazy 4chan post
anyways
Suisei is amazing go listen to Midnight Grand Orchestra (^O^☆♪
suisei is one of the best jp singers period.

UPR wrote:

Ayame my beloved, Marine my mistress, Suisei my BARD,Okayu and Korone my pets, Juniper Actias the random Moth chick hanging out by the lights in my house, Kobo anak indonesia yang manisku, Haachama my funny jester, Nene my dear waiter, Botan my bodyguard, Noel you have massive badonkers and cool as hell, Kanata will rip me in half with her gorilla strength, Lamy stop getting drunk you worry me, Vshojo can suck my nards,and Nijisanji get some advice that won't end with your company in the red
Also I wish Hololive could collab with AzureLane again, I want the Ayame collab ship
true holochad words
lostsilver
im sorry that im basic ;-;
but i do like okayu and korone too
they're silly
emajakolic
hmm..my all time favourite vtuber would be filian lol
I AM VERY SMART
Mori Calliope is a great singer

*everyone is shocked*
Patatitta
in my vtuber days fubuki was my favourite (Keep in mind, I wasn't as down bad as you guys, I just liked her as like another youtuber), when holo-en released I liked ninomae, however I stopped watching vtubers shortly after so I didn't see anything past her first week
Topic Starter
Reyalp51

lostsilver wrote:

im sorry that im basic ;-;
but i do like okayu and korone too
they're silly
who wouldnt like them

Anaxii wrote:

Mori Calliope is a great singer

*everyone is shocked*
she is a good singer, idc what /vt/ says she is creative and talented

Patatitta wrote:

in my vtuber days fubuki was my favourite (Keep in mind, I wasn't as down bad as you guys, I just liked her as like another youtuber), when holo-en released I liked ninomae, however I stopped watching vtubers shortly after so I didn't see anything past her first week
fubuki love

b4 i knew about okayu ina was my fav and i had a takodachi as a pfp in osu! she is very comfy and talented ad drawing, hasn't really change since those days
Ymir
I was a Kizuna AI viewer when I was a child. During lockdown I watched a few Pikamee streams.
Topic Starter
Reyalp51

Kitte wrote:

I was a Kizuna AI viewer when I was a child.

2016 was 8 years ago

lostsilver

Reyalp51 wrote:

Kitte wrote:

2016 was 8 years ago

?????????
Topic Starter
Reyalp51

lostsilver wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Kitte wrote:

2016 was 8 years ago

?????????
i feel old
I AM VERY SMART

Reyalp51 wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Kitte wrote:

2016 was 8 years ago

?????????
i feel old
i was born in 2019 btw
chromb
vchoobahs
- Marco -

chromb wrote:

vchoobahs
yoo it's the chrombtuberv2 guy
sametdze

Anaxii wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Kitte wrote:

2016 was 8 years ago

?????????
i feel old
i was born in 2019 btw
In.. 2019??
Topic Starter
Reyalp51
Nanofranne

Anaxii wrote:

PEKOPEKOPEKOPEKOPEKO
PEKOPEKOPEKOPEKO
I AM VERY SMART

Nanofranne wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

PEKOPEKOPEKOPEKOPEKO
PEKOPEKOPEKOPEKO
lostsilver

Anaxii wrote:

Nanofranne wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

PEKOPEKOPEKOPEKOPEKO
PEKOPEKOPEKOPEKO
pekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopeko

sametdze wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Kitte wrote:

2016 was 8 years ago

?????????
i feel old
i was born in 2019 btw
In.. 2019??
also they're joking
don't worry
I AM VERY SMART

lostsilver wrote:

sametdze wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Kitte wrote:

2016 was 8 years ago

?????????
i feel old
i was born in 2019 btw
In.. 2019??
also they're joking
don't worry
ofc i'm joking lol
UPR
I was at the arcade about 2 days ago, at the beginning of the day one of the staff members put on Ina cause she was streaming. After her stream ended, I got my request to put Robocosan on accepted and that happened before she then ended like an hour or two later, my buddy (who is allowed by the arcade to do this) then put on Ayame to fuck with me cause he knows I get feral if she is mentioned in the area, so that was neat, then Kronii was put on cause she was live, after about an hour or two of exhausting myself to Maimai, I come out to the lobby and see him and another buddy just sitting there watching Hololive song tier list videos. Suffice to say was quite the time
Topic Starter
Reyalp51

UPR wrote:

I was at the arcade about 2 days ago, at the beginning of the day one of the staff members put on Ina cause she was streaming. After her stream ended, I got my request to put Robocosan on accepted and that happened before she then ended like an hour or two later, my buddy (who is allowed by the arcade to do this) then put on Ayame to fuck with me cause he knows I get feral if she is mentioned in the area, so that was neat, then Kronii was put on cause she was live, after about an hour or two of exhausting myself to Maimai, I come out to the lobby and see him and another buddy just sitting there watching Hololive song tier list videos. Suffice to say was quite the time
Im jelaous '.'
I AM VERY SMART

UPR wrote:

There are a lot of vtuber vocabulary like "Robocosan" "Maimai" or "Ayame" there
Topic Starter
Reyalp51
lostsilver

Reyalp51 wrote:

scritches scritches scritches scritches
UPR

Anaxii wrote:

UPR wrote:

Robocosan - One of the first (like 2nd or 3rd) vtubers for Hololive, was originally a tech demo she then became one of the main stars for a while

Maimai - Arcade Rhythm game, used to have some Hololive songs in it for a while before being removed in either DX UNIVERSE+ or DX BUDDIES

Ayame - 2nd Generation of Official Hololive Vtubers, quite the meme'd member with a cute personality and nice singing voice (also my oshi)
I AM VERY SMART

UPR wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

UPR wrote:

Robocosan - One of the first (like 2nd or 3rd) vtubers for Hololive, was originally a tech demo she then became one of the main stars for a while

Maimai - Arcade Rhythm game, used to have some Hololive songs in it for a while before being removed in either DX UNIVERSE+ or DX BUDDIES

Ayame - 2nd Generation of Official Hololive Vtubers, quite the meme'd member with a cute personality and nice singing voice (also my oshi)
Thanks for the clarification!!!
Topic Starter
Reyalp51
UPR

Reyalp51 wrote:

Ah I have seen clips from this stream, finding out Okayu was becoming less silent about being Yabai was interesting
Nanofranne
I just immerse myself with Hololive ID for every now and then
I AM VERY SMART
Who remembers Rushia?
Topic Starter
Reyalp51

Anaxii wrote:

Who remembers Rushia?
https://www.youtube.com/@mikenekoko/streams
UPR

Anaxii wrote:

Who remembers Rushia?
Everyone lol, hard to forget that contract termination ngl, was very burning
I AM VERY SMART

Reyalp51 wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Who remembers Rushia?
Rushia > Mike
Topic Starter
Reyalp51

Anaxii wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Who remembers Rushia?
Rushia > Mike
Yeah but she died long ago, kinda sad to see she cant move on from hololive
UPR

Reyalp51 wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Who remembers Rushia?
Rushia > Mike
Honestly considering how mentally unstable she is... it probably didn't help her that she got fired (though it was deserved fully)
I AM VERY SMART

UPR wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Who remembers Rushia?
Rushia > Mike
Honestly considering how mentally unstable she is... it probably didn't help her that she got fired (though it was deserved fully)
Damn, what did she do to get fired?
Topic Starter
Reyalp51

Anaxii wrote:

UPR wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Who remembers Rushia?
Rushia > Mike
Ymir
I like Rushia, even though her ban was deserved considering it was infringement of an NDA, I can't help but feel bad for her.
UPR

Kitte wrote:

I like Rushia, even though her ban was deserved considering it was infringement of an NDA, I can't help but feel bad for her.
Honestly, I want to feel bad, unfortunately, I lack empathy for someone who possibly risked their fellow talents and coworkers over the "implied" advice of their workplace to stay silent and let them help minimize the situation
Topic Starter
Reyalp51
she really cant move on

I AM VERY SMART

Reyalp51 wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

UPR wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Who remembers Rushia?
Rushia > Mike
30 minutes zzz

Rhythm32
I don't watch vtubers but recently I've started to watch "GX Aura"... (She counts as a vtuber right?)
UPR

Rhythm32 wrote:

I don't watch vtubers but recently I've started to watch "GX Aura"... (She counts as a vtuber right?)
More an actual Corporation thing then just Corpo Vtuber imma be real, but if you like her more power to you
Topic Starter
Reyalp51

Anaxii wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

UPR wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Who remembers Rushia?
Rushia > Mike

30 minutes zzz

thats a cute gif, anyways tldr is she leak information about the corpo that isnt supposed to be know and also she did a lot of gfe but also maybe had a bf

Rhythm32 wrote:

is she entertaining? i saw here debut and though she was ok
UPR

Reyalp51 wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

UPR wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Who remembers Rushia?
Rushia > Mike

30 minutes zzz

thats a cute gif, anyways tldr is she leak information about the corpo that isnt supposed to be know and also she did a lot of gfe but also maybe had a bf

Rhythm32 wrote:

is she entertaining? i saw here debut and though she was ok
bf rumor was false, even then Hololive doesn't really care if they have Bfs or Gfs. She leaked info and put staff at risk so yeah
show more