forum

Mental health check!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ilumixx
Are you currently keeping an eye on your mental state and health in general? It's important, especially when playing osu! lol. My friend recommended a website where you can find a person and vent every bad thought you had on your mind. If anyone is interested, you can text me!
Dementedduck
Nuuskamuikkunen
I do try to keep my mind healthy. I have been looking up for ways to deal with my issues and living the way I'd like to without feeling disturbed for no reason.
Topic Starter
ilumixx

eblf2013 wrote:

I do try to keep my mind healthy. I have been looking up for ways to deal with my issues and living the way I'd like to without feeling disturbed for no reason.
That is great! Hope you get better soon!
Reyalp51
I do keep my mental health in check, since my hikikomori habits havent completely disappear yet
Nanofranne
Quite good so far

There's time where I've finished my projects and stuff and slacking off continously, only to feel exhausted and gloomy until I can get back on doing something later. I'd like for someone to explain this to me honestly, idk what's going on
UPR
People actually check their mental health? That's crazy, I can not relate honestly
cephaphysic
-
his everything
I am totally sane right now

Thanks for asking babe ^^
Dementedjet

UPR wrote:

People actually check their mental health? That's crazy, I can not relate honestly
Facts

Being aware of your mental health?💀 Nah that's cringe

I prefer to just have a couple of words when I have a bad day, like бл***, с*** and others

That's what I call the best therapy
Karmine

eblf2013 wrote:

Same basically

Venting feels good sometimes but doesn't actually help, especially when done to strangers
It can help if you vent to someone who may actually understand and help you (if you don't just vent and are actually looking for help)
Nikolai
gonna end it all tonight
[ Rynn ]
quite interested in checking my mental health rn. even though im fine as of now, whenever im in a new social setting i would feel quite uncomfortable, like for example when i first entered a new class i couldnt think straight

or perhaps its just my brain? who knows. maybe im just overreacting and overthinking a lot while also having quite an amount of insecurities, but now i feel more confident with myself (especially with my looks, though i still have many insecurities with that but the beauty standards are just too cruel)

for any of yall who are also dealing with insecurities, please keep in mind that everyone is special in their own ways and that applies to you too ^^

why do i feel so childish for writing this
Patatitta
doing good rn
cephaphysic
-
his everything

Nikolai wrote:

gonna end it all tonight
tomorrow will be a good day
Nikolai

Anaxii wrote:

Nikolai wrote:

gonna end it all tonight
tomorrow will be a good day
:cool:
sshix_
it seems my mental health is not that bad yet, although of course it is not perfect, but maybe a little talk with a psychologist wouldn't be a bad idea
his everything
i feel like it's only going bad when i didn't go outside the entire day

I NEED THAT SUNLIGHT ON MY SKIN!!!
UPR

Dementedjet wrote:

UPR wrote:

Facts

Being aware of your mental health?💀 Nah that's cringe

I prefer to just have a couple of words when I have a bad day, like бл***, с*** and others

That's what I call the best therapy
I prefer to just accept being a robot, means I can basically focus on specifically what I want and the need to worry is never there :cool:
show more