Moewagon
pole
Ymir
Aireunaeus
yey is naw in forums ^^
I AM VERY SMART
I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT
- Marco -
I can finally be from the correct region state and not the Italian one let's goooo
mayoneeze
Whoa, I didn't expect this to work so well and I really like the bonus score rank feature. What does it use as the source for regional flags? Not that mine isn't correct but most Finnish users don't have a nation assigned to them. Perhaps it was that "assign your own nation in this interactive map" -site.

Edit: And I think it might look cleaner on the forums if the country and nation icons were displayed next to each other, not on top of each other (Firefox 119.0).
Topic Starter
nekonyo
Firstly, regions data come from osuworld

Secondly, there is a space issue if placed on the same line when the window is too small. That's why I'm showing them in different rows for the time being.

mi000x
thx!
TutriS
Thank you! Everything works great except one thing. I found that there is no difference between regional keymode leaderbords for osu!mania. Is there any way to fix it?
Topic Starter
nekonyo

TutriS wrote:

Thank you! Everything works great except one thing. I found that there is no difference between regional keymode leaderbords for osu!mania. Is there any way to fix it?
Only if osuworld supports it
Naiad
Very neat extension. Let's me conveniently keep track of my state rank (I live in the USA part year) and my country rank (and in Malta the other part).
Duck o-o
very cool, now ik there are only 10 players where im from lul
number 8 baybeeeeee 😎
Topic Starter
nekonyo

Naiad wrote:

Very neat extension. Let's me conveniently keep track of my state rank (I live in the USA part year) and my country rank (and in Malta the other part).
You can request osuworld owners to allow you to choose a region from another country. Sinkle is a good example of someone with a foreign flag picking a USA state. He is actually American
honne
cool
Nuuskamuikkunen
Is there a way to have my country added?
Topic Starter
nekonyo
Osuworld has a list of pending countries to be added. I hope they continue adding those
KatouMegumi
A userscript would be appreciated for things like tampermonkey (for use cases such as Firefox mobile)
Topic Starter
nekonyo
I have this installed on Firefox Mobile Beta. There are userscripts for the Score Ranking and Kudosu Ranking. And the way the code is designed is for extensions. Trying to make an userscript out of this would require a meaningful amount of work I'd probably not do it myself. The code is open source though, so I would not mind someone trying to make an userscript out of this.

I pray Firefox officially supports all extensions on mobile phones. It's been limited to a few extensions for quite some time now.
Offdensen
this actually interesting and i've never seen it before
show more