Moewagon
pole
Ymir
Aireunaeus
yey is naw in forums ^^
I AM VERY SMART
I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT
- Marco -
I can finally be from the correct region state and not the Italian one let's goooo
mayoneeze
Whoa, I didn't expect this to work so well and I really like the bonus score rank feature. What does it use as the source for regional flags? Not that mine isn't correct but most Finnish users don't have a nation assigned to them. Perhaps it was that "assign your own nation in this interactive map" -site.

Edit: And I think it might look cleaner on the forums if the country and nation icons were displayed next to each other, not on top of each other (Firefox 119.0).
Topic Starter
nekonyo
Firstly, regions data come from osuworld

Secondly, there is a space issue if placed on the same line when the window is too small. That's why I'm showing them in different rows for the time being.

mi000x
thx!
TutriS
Thank you! Everything works great except one thing. I found that there is no difference between regional keymode leaderbords for osu!mania. Is there any way to fix it?
Topic Starter
nekonyo

TutriS wrote:

Thank you! Everything works great except one thing. I found that there is no difference between regional keymode leaderbords for osu!mania. Is there any way to fix it?
Only if osuworld supports it
Naiad
Very neat extension. Let's me conveniently keep track of my state rank (I live in the USA part year) and my country rank (and in Malta the other part).
Duck o-o
very cool, now ik there are only 10 players where im from lul
number 8 baybeeeeee 😎
Topic Starter
nekonyo

Naiad wrote:

Very neat extension. Let's me conveniently keep track of my state rank (I live in the USA part year) and my country rank (and in Malta the other part).
You can request osuworld owners to allow you to choose a region from another country. Sinkle is a good example of someone with a foreign flag picking a USA state. He is actually American
honne
cool
Nuuskamuikkunen
Is there a way to have my country added?
Topic Starter
nekonyo
Osuworld has a list of pending countries to be added. I hope they continue adding those
KatouMegumi
A userscript would be appreciated for things like tampermonkey (for use cases such as Firefox mobile)
Topic Starter
nekonyo
I have this installed on Firefox Mobile Beta. There are userscripts for the Score Ranking and Kudosu Ranking. And the way the code is designed is for extensions. Trying to make an userscript out of this would require a meaningful amount of work I'd probably not do it myself. The code is open source though, so I would not mind someone trying to make an userscript out of this.

I pray Firefox officially supports all extensions on mobile phones. It's been limited to a few extensions for quite some time now.
Offdensen
this actually interesting and i've never seen it before
Topic Starter
nekonyo
Honestly. I don't know any project trying to add regional flags. I ended up gathering the flags myself and with the help of some supporters on Discord. As of now I don't know about any other project that tries to find all regional flags including those that don't exist like China or Portugal as it is divided now.
lostsilver
how do i add a extra flag?
can you give me screenshots? it's easier for me to do it that way
thanks in advance!

(i wanted to add the japanese flag as a joke)
Ymir

lostsilver wrote:

thanks in advance!

It's regions/states only, not separate countries, I think.
lostsilver

Kitte wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

thanks in advance!

It's regions/states only, not separate countries, I think.
oh
okay
sorry if i wasted anyones time
I AM VERY SMART
I want to change from Hessen (where I was born) to Liège (where I currently live) in Belgium

How can I do that?
Topic Starter
nekonyo

Anaxii wrote:

I want to change from Hessen (where I was born) to Liège (where I currently live) in Belgium

How can I do that?
DM theezic or octopussx on Discord. They manually change the country in Osuworld so you can pick a region from another country
cozyin
Any idea on when support for Opera GX will ensue?
I AM VERY SMART

nekonyo wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

How can I do that?
DM theezic or octopussx on Discord. They manually change the country in Osuworld so you can pick a region from another country
Alright thanks
Topic Starter
nekonyo

cozyin wrote:

Any idea on when support for Opera GX will ensue?
Just download it from the Chrome Web Store and it will work. Opera Add ons have an infinite review time. I've been waiting over 1 month now
cozyin
Can't download it on Opera GX for some reason, just keeps giving me the SERVER_BAD_CONTENT error.
Topic Starter
nekonyo

cozyin wrote:

Can't download it on Opera GX for some reason, just keeps giving me the SERVER_BAD_CONTENT error.
Could you further explain it on my Discord or DM me there at cavi_t I can perfectly install it on Opera GX. It seems the Chrome website updated itself and the old Opera GX versions cannot install extensions from there. It is probably unrelated to me but I'd still like to figure out the reason
Jun Maeda
Currently contributing on osu! World and osu! subdivine nations for translations!
I AM VERY SMART

Jun Maeda wrote:

Currently contributing on osu! World and osu! subdivine nations for translations!
Nice to hear!
BlueChinchompa
Great extension I also like that it shows score rankings :D
Jason X
Suggestion: Have the Extentions menu change to the selected language, instead of basing it on the language the browser is set to.
Lyawi
Schleswig-Holstein flag stopped working at least for me
I AM VERY SMART

Lyawi wrote:

Schleswig-Holstein flag stopped working at least for me
same for every other flags (except for Bavaria)

GingerCat
I wonder why my Victorian flag doesn't display next to my Australian flag, strange
I AM VERY SMART

GingerCat wrote:

I wonder why my Victorian flag doesn't display next to my Australian flag, strange
It does

rankings/osu/performance?country=AU&region=AU-VIC
- Marco -

GingerCat wrote:

Make sure to set your region/state here
DantesFromWISH
How to set it up?
mxid
it does say i am in the right region in leaderboards, but the flag doesnt appear on my profile, at least for me
Lucia Nanami
This is very cool