forum

does anyone know where i can get baiel BRO skin?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xxtillll
i was playing a beatmap and it put the recccommended skin on called baiel BRO but i cant find it anywhere. if you know where to download please send me a link :,)
Wimpy Cursed
what was the beatmap
blixeer
Wimpy Cursed
It seems that you can only get this skin through the telegram folder. If you have trouble making an account on there, tell me. I can make an account myself and export the file into a google doc or something.

But if you have trouble importing the folder into the osu! skin folder, just simply unzip it (or move the skin folder out, I think you can do that) and then move it to the osu! skin folder.
SloshyBonsai917
my friend asked me for this skin, and i wanted to help her get it. on the telegram, when i click on the file called "Skin" for like 600 kb, it opens the same page again and again. anyone help me out?
Redo_
You need to click the link and when the browser prompts you to open the link in the telegram app you need to click Allow. Then download the skin from the app.
JuJubao123456
Here guys, i made a telegram account, and donwloaded the skin,
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KpEXhbj-sb8wH_cOIWgJ-K0kf18xdsmP/view?usp=drive_link

Your welcome!