4. emajakolic* (A+B, Ruby Hoshinio)
  5. Anaxii* (C, [REDACTED])
  6. nominomu** (A)
  7. samX500 (B, Oumae Kumiko)
  8. Amianki sametdze*** (A)
  9. ClevelandsMyBro** (C, [REDACTED])
(asterisks indicate prods)

A = Their own meta
B = Their avator of your pfp (hopefully you won't change it during the game)
C = A 'random' osu! player
A+B = A mixture of their avatar with their meta (this is in fact a compromise I made with emajakolic because both emajakolic and I aren't able to design the ability of Ruby Hoshinio lol)

Players Alive

1. REZQ
  2. 179BPM
  3. emajakolic
  4. Anaxii
  5. nominomu
  6. sametdze
  7. ClevelandMyBro

Players Dead

1. samx500, dead on Night 1
  2. OVERDUSTFIVA, dead on Night 2
Topic Starter
heipizhu

The Rules

Game Specific Rules

1. 48+24 hours prod.
  2. Day length: 7 days. Night length: 2 days
  3. If no posts are posted in a consecutive of 48 hours, the day would end immediately.
  4. Daytalk and multitasking are enabled.
  5. The game uses the Natural Action Resolution

General

1. Please abide by all site rules.
2. Toxic and harmful behaviour will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to:
  1. flaming, insulting, or directing personal attacks at other players
  2. use of slurs or derogatory language
  3. spamming
  4. excessive AtE
  5. excessive discussion of real life issues (a mention is fine, but this is not a place to vent or to go into detail)
  6. otherwise being a jerk or making the game unenjoyable for others
3. Play to your win condition.
4. If you wish to replace out, request replacement via PM. Do not discuss replacing out in thread or suggest that another player replace out.
5. Dead bodies don't talk! After your death is announced in the game thread, you may no longer post in the game thread or any associated PTs other than the spectator PT.
6. Do not discuss this game outside of the game thread and associated PTs, and do not discuss other ongoing games in this game.
7. Do not take any action that attempts to prove the existence of private game communications. You are allowed to claim that these communications exist as long as you do not attempt to provide evidence. Private communications include:
  1. your role PM
  2. other communications with the moderator
  3. Any in-game related PM/PTs
8. Do not engage in the use of trust tells.
9. Do not use provable randomness. Claiming to have rolled a die, for example, is fine; using random.org is not.
10. Do not use cryptography, invisible text, or text under size 75.
11. Do not edit your posts.
12. My mod colour is #8CE600 (Apple Green), please refrain from using it. Other greens are fine.
13. Please be mindful of other users' preferred pronouns and do your best not to misgender others. If you don't know someone's pronouns, it is best to use "they."
14. Pretending to break a rule or attempting to provoke someone into breaking a rule is itself a violation of the rules.
15. Moderation actions will be determined on a case-by-case basis and may vary based on the individual circumstances. Player alignment, of course, will not be a factor.
16. If you have concerns that moderator action is needed somewhere or that I have made a mistake (excluding minor errors like VC mistakes), please contact me via PM.
17. I reserve the right to alter the ruleset. Any rules changes will be announced in the game thread.

Activity

18. At minimum, you must post in the game thread once every 48 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded.
19. When a player received 3 prods during a single in-game day, or received more than 5 prods overall inclusive, the player would be replaced. This is not considered a force-replacement, and after the player posts, they may contact the moderator to cancel the replacement.
20. If you are going to be absent for longer than 48 hours, please declare V/LA in thread or by PM. Players on V/LA will not be prodded.
21. Any player who does not post anything game-relevant for 6 days will be replaced. This rule applies regardless of V/LA status. If you foresee that this will be the case for you, please request replacement.

Deadlines

22. All days have a 7-day deadline. Nights have a 2-day deadline.
23. Deadline extensions may be granted in special circumstances. Requests for extensions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
24. Fast night is available if all living players, including those without night actions, request it.
25. If no one posts for 48 consecutive hours, the day would end immediately. I'll notify you when no one posts for 24 consecutive hours.

Voting and Elimination

26. Votes and unvotes must be bolded in the format VOTE: Player
27. I will not count votes that are:
  1. unclear
  2. improperly formatted
  3. in spoilers or obviously broken quotes
  4. struck through or purposely obfuscated in any other way
28. An elimination occurs when a majority (>50%) of players vote to eliminate someone. If no majority is reached by the deadline, no one will be eliminated.
29. You may vote not to eliminate anyone (VOTE: No Elimination). If the number of living players is even, only 50% of players must agree to secure a no-elimination.
30. Once the hammer vote is cast, the day’s fate is sealed. Discussion may continue into the twilight, but no further votes or unvotes will be counted.

Night Actions

31. I will accept your most recent night action submission before the deadline. You may change your night action as many times as you like before then. If you do not submit a night action before the deadline, you will not take one.
32. Multitasking is enabled, meaning mafia players may perform the factional kill and their personal action at the same time.
33. The game uses the Natural Action Resolution
Topic Starter
heipizhu
The mod-player designing phase is now over. Assuming all goes smoothly, role pms would come out in 36 hours.
Topic Starter
heipizhu
Role pms have been sent! Currently, 7/9 have comfirmed. The game will start when 7/9 comfirm.
Topic Starter
heipizhu
ppy, an NPC, has been killed on Night 0.
Role PM
You're Peppy and you're aligned with TOWN:
Ability:
  1. Update osu!: You may disable a certain player's connection to bancho during the night (jailkeep). This action cannot be used consecutely, and has a cooldown of 3 night.
  2. pp rework!: You may let the vote required for hammer next day +1 or -1. This action can only be used once in the game.
Win Conditions:
  1. You win when all threats to the town is eliminated.
Confirm by replying with rule #11.

Day 1 has started! The day deadline is in 11 August, 11:00 UTC.

Vote Count 1.0

1. Not voting: (9 players)
OVERDUSTFIVA
so whom should we vote first?
nominomu
im very interested in how this is gonna turn out, looking forward to seeing everyone's roles!
ClevelandsMyBro
VOTE: REZQ

hes indonesian
sametdze
Idk wut to post
OVERDUSTFIVA
hey, anaxil, who are you? A new guy?
Why are you here?
VOTE:Anaxil
samX500
Let's hope this game has more activity than the other one.

sametdze wrote:

Idk wut to post
Your name starts with sam and so does mine, clearly this is an attempt from a scum to impersonate me. You are a guilty until proven otherwise. Make your defense.

VOTE: sametdze
sametdze

samX500 wrote:

sametdze wrote:

Idk wut to post
Your name starts with sam and so does mine, clearly this is an attempt from a scum to impersonate me. You are a guilty until proven otherwise. Make your defense.

I'm sorry, what? Prior to using the osu! forums, I literally had no clue who you are. Accusing me just because we have the same first 3 letters so early on in the game makes me awfully suspicious.

VOTE samX500
his everything
The random votes again... it's always like this, it's just boring and annoying.
samX500

sametdze wrote:

samX500 wrote:

sametdze wrote:

Idk wut to post

I'm sorry, what? Prior to using the osu! forums, I literally had no clue who you are. Accusing me just because we have the same first 3 letters so early on in the game makes me awfully suspicious.

VOTE samX500
I am the third person to vote someone. Do you also think that Cleveland and OVERDUSTFIVA are also suspicious?
sametdze

samX500 wrote:

sametdze wrote:

samX500 wrote:

sametdze wrote:

Idk wut to post

VOTE samX500
I am the third person to vote someone. Do you also think that Cleveland and OVERDUSTFIVA are also suspicious?
Yeah, using my logic I would say that they are a bit suspicious. I only skimmed over the other two's posts, so my apologies.
nominomu
some people do just vote randomly at the beginning for fun, i wouldnt say they're suspicious
OVERDUSTFIVA
but anyway, we have to get out of random vote since it's not always useful
samX500
well, I guess a first discussion topic we could use to have a serious discussion is to reveal our "meta".

By "meta" I only mean the character associated with them, not the role. It is too early to roleclaim.

My meta is Oumae Kumiko, and emajakolic's is Ruby Hoshinio. What about everyone else?
OVERDUSTFIVA
I am myself(yeah, OVERDUSTFIVA)
ClevelandsMyBro
i am literally a cat
show more