Yes
58.33%
No
41.67%
Total votes: 12
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Stomiks

Only 1 more series of battles before the Finals of The Great OT! Waifu Wars 2. These waifus have fought tooth and nail to make it to the Semi-Finals, where only 2 waifus can compete with eachother and have the chance to be the winner of this current Waifu Wars Edition.

After 3 days of voting, the tally for our final Quarter-Finals battle has come to a close.

And so... the winner for the Power vs Polyspora battle is...

Polyspora!!!

The final victor of the Quarter-Finals. But it wasn't easy. Power gave a hard and difficult fight that gave Poly serious damage but in the end, it was he who pulled through.

Now it isn't looking good for OT's waifu. With a vote gap this close and Kita fans raging to fight, he may be fighting in a lion's den. Will he be able to pull through?

Before going back to Gensokyo, he moves on!

Appeal addition time! Let's not waste time and get straight to the point! The Semi-Finals appeal addition are singing performances!

An essential part of being a voice actor in the anime industry! The people who give our waifus their voices will sing through them so they will be able to touch your hearts!

Only a few more waifus remaining until the Finals. Here are the tough as nails competitors who should be applauded to have even made it this far!

We're almost there with 4 more exciting battles to go!

sametdze
LETS FUCKING GOOO POLYYY
his everything
Yes

The only anime that I'm watching is Oreimo (season 2) and huh.... YEAH.
Reyalp51
ye
Jangsoodlor
I'm gonna start lobyying for Kita starting now.
Rezq Gokou
:/
Kaaruumii

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Yes

The only anime that I'm watching is Oreimo (season 2) and huh.... YEAH.
death is certain