forum

- Artifact - (Invasion) | osu! / osu!taiko | SD / HD | 16:9

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
XetThe

The map where it all began...

I haven't been part of osu! for long, so maybe this is doesn't come as iconic for a lot of players, but for this contest, I wanted to make a skin that was based around my first play in osu!, most players probably don't remember what their first pass in osu! was, but I sure do, and with the ongoing contest, I decided to make a skin out of the background from Andromedik - Invasion.

Huge thanks to Noffy for allowing me to turn their background into this skin, which is a requirement for the contest.

Screenshots

Click Here

Main Menu

Song Select

Gameplay

Pause / Fail

Ranking Screen

Video preview courtesy of skinship

Download Here

Filesize (.osk): 30.17mb | Filesize (ingame): 53.9mb
Skin Version: 2.5
Animations: None
Extras Folder: No

Important Notice about using my Sounds

The sounds on this skin, as well as the sounds on my other skins were made by me, If you would like to use them on your skin, please ask for permission, and if you plan on releasing the skin, please give proper credit on your skins' post.
RUDEKA
this looks just amazing
BatuhanYtho
sheeesh
JOSHUA0309
what a majestic skin.
Nagisa Kubo-san
Hello, how can I remove the appearing effects from the lower corners during the drop?
Topic Starter
XetThe

Byhoyy wrote:

Hello, how can I remove the appearing effects from the lower corners during the drop?
you can replace star.png and star2.png with a blank png, that should make them disappear
Redo_

XetThe wrote:

you can replace star.png and star2.png with a blank png, that should make them disappear
star.png has nothing to do with those, it's only used for star rating in song select
Topic Starter
XetThe

Redo_ wrote:

XetThe wrote:

star.png has nothing to do with those, it's only used for star rating in song select
just in case ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Ryuto Setsujin
Hey, do you know what font was used for the scorebar? I'd like to add my own name above the "health." text, unless people don't normally do that.
Topic Starter
XetThe

Ryuto Setsujin wrote:

Hey, do you know what font was used for the scorebar? I'd like to add my own name above the "health." text, unless people don't normally do that.
The main font is Kigelia Tifinagh, tho I don't really know where to get it besides Adobe Fonts.