forum

why do you like what you like?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sametdze
For example, if you like dresses, explain why you like dresses here. The reason to why I like trains is because of how fast they go, and the sounds they make. E tu?
Rezq Gokou
Art, because I can't express my emotion and feelings with my face and behavior. And it's the only way I express myself. I'm not talented, but I'm willing to learn. And thanks to Kenshi Yonezu for showing me the beauty of expressing with art.
I AM VERY SMART
Math because I'm a scientologist I like complex things
sshix_
books cuz i like the smell of it
lostsilver
art and animation! reason is, art has been something i've loved since i was young, so i started drawing as i got older, and look at how far i've come! i've always wanted to start my own tv series with my ocs, and my family and friends say that i'd definitely be able to do that! art is something i love to do, and so many others do as well! one of my friends is an artist, but with the coming of ai art, they kinda stopped drawing... but they still draw from time to time! so uhm... yea! that's my reason :>
Wimpy Cursed
Coffee because I like the dopamine boost
Kaaruumii

eeriepump wrote:

art and animation! reason is, art has been something i've loved since i was young, so i started drawing as i got older, and look at how far i've come! i've always wanted to start my own tv series with my ocs, and my family and friends say that i'd definitely be able to do that! art is something i love to do, and so many others do as well! one of my friends is an artist, but with the coming of ai art, they kinda stopped drawing... but they still draw from time to time! so uhm... yea! that's my reason :>
its a shame that ai art is making artists quit just because there is a way for people who cant draw for anything easy tools to make whatever they want whenever they want, although i can still see regular art still being the superior choice for now as most of not all ai art is soulless as hell and i dont think that will ever change
lostsilver

Kaaruumii wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

its a shame that ai art is making artists quit just because there is a way for people who cant draw for anything easy tools to make whatever they want whenever they want, although i can still see regular art still being the superior choice for now as most of not all ai art is soulless as hell and i dont think that will ever change
mhm! i keep doing what i love, and ignore all the bad people trying to change my perspective on what i love! <3
I AM VERY SMART

Kaaruumii wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

AI art is not even that great... for the most part
yarWe
piercings because i find them attractive and give me confidence
UPR
Plushies, cause it lets me like cute things without second guessing myself about it and cause they are just cute
sshix_

yarWe wrote:

omg i agree too much, the process how you do it is else a good part even if i don’t feel well after doing it
Shacovian
Most things I like because they keep me occupied mentally. I'm very much a "in my own head" kind of person. My hobbies usually either stimulate me mentally, help me learn or experience new things or help me engage in the world of fantasy or just thinking in general. I like to contemplate and reflect on shit too.

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Kaaruumii wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

I read that because AI art is becoming more and more common, there is a serious concern that AI art will be trained on image sets that contain other AI art pieces. Which will cause the quality to degrade over time if they don't find a way to stop that.
I AM VERY SMART

Shacovian wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Kaaruumii wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

I read that because AI art is becoming more and more common, there is a serious concern that AI art will be trained on image sets that contain other AI art pieces. Which will cause the quality to degrade over time if they don't find a way to stop that.
How can we even stop that? It's just impossible. They will find a way to improve AI art and artists who live just for that will be f*cked literally.
Rezq Gokou

Shacovian wrote:

Most things I like because they keep me occupied mentally. I'm very much a "in my own head" kind of person. My hobbies usually either stimulate me mentally, help me learn or experience new things or help me engage in the world of fantasy or just thinking in general. I like to contemplate and reflect on shit too.

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Kaaruumii wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

I don't see any problem with that
I AM VERY SMART

yarWe wrote:

I kinda want to try piercings too but I'm afraid of becoming a monster if I wear too many of those lol
[ Sebastian ]
Because what else is there to like besides the stuff I do like? I can't like stuff I hate unless I was a liar.
sshix_

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

yarWe wrote:

I kinda want to try piercings too but I'm afraid of becoming a monster if I wear too many of those lol
just choose to try some of types you like the most and it’s gonna be ok
I AM VERY SMART

sshix_ wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

yarWe wrote:

I have one idea of piercing but it will be too embarrassing omg
sshix_

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sshix_ wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

yarWe wrote:

hm what kind of piercing is that?
I AM VERY SMART

sshix_ wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sshix_ wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

yarWe wrote:

hm what kind of piercing is that?
DM
[Crz]Magi
fumo because… it’s a fumo
UPR

MagiScorch wrote:

fumo
LaymooDR
I still love mapping, despite the harassment I dealt with from the majority of the modding/mapping community, so I map in seclusion now. I had not had the motivation to place down anything on the editor grid, but I can open it. I just think my mapping ego is broken, but it doesn't distract from the fact that I still like making maps and, to be honest, can no longer see that it will be my profession on this site.
I AM VERY SMART

UPR wrote:

MagiScorch wrote:

fumo
fumo
Aireunaeus
femboys, no explanation ;)
Topic Starter
sametdze

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

UPR wrote:

MagiScorch wrote:

fumo
fumo
You mean football?
My Angel Marisa

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

UPR wrote:

MagiScorch wrote:

fumo
fumo
fumo
Aireunaeus

kartofle wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

UPR wrote:

MagiScorch wrote:

fumo
fumo
fumo
fumo
Rezq Gokou

Aireunaeus wrote:

kartofle wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

UPR wrote:

MagiScorch wrote:

fumo
fumo
fumo
fumo
fumo
I AM VERY SMART

sametdze wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

UPR wrote:

MagiScorch wrote:

fumo
fumo
You mean football?
STOP SHOOTING ON FUMOS 😭
Topic Starter
sametdze

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sametdze wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

UPR wrote:

MagiScorch wrote:

fumo
fumo
You mean football?
STOP SHOOTING ON FUMOS 😭
fumos are fantastic for target practice. fumos have improved my striker preformance. ever since i started kicking fumos, i started getting goals everywhere. instead of losing 3-neil, we started winning 8-3. ever since i started kicking fumos, i got a girlfriend, lived a happy life, kissed a man, became michael jackson, became a cute anime girl, and played with my trains. kicking fumos truly change lives
I AM VERY SMART
Just play football!!! Look I've made a thread about football a long ago, it will interest You!!!!!!!!!
Topic Starter
sametdze
football more like fumoball
I AM VERY SMART

💀💀💀💀💀💀

My Angel Marisa

sametdze wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sametdze wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

UPR wrote:

MagiScorch wrote:

fumo
fumo
You mean football?
STOP SHOOTING ON FUMOS 😭
fumos are fantastic for target practice. fumos have improved my striker preformance. ever since i started kicking fumos, i started getting goals everywhere. instead of losing 3-neil, we started winning 8-3. ever since i started kicking fumos, i got a girlfriend, lived a happy life, kissed a man, became michael jackson, became a cute anime girl, and played with my trains. kicking fumos truly change lives
If I could get a fumo I'll torture it everyday just like my penguin plushie (I'm not a psychopath I'm a nice guy except to plushies)
Dementedjet

sametdze wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sametdze wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

UPR wrote:

MagiScorch wrote:

fumo
fumo
You mean football?
STOP SHOOTING ON FUMOS 😭
Bro's life was more eventful than that of Dominic Toretto
I AM VERY SMART
STOP THE FUMO H8!!!
UPR

kartofle wrote:

sametdze wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sametdze wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

UPR wrote:

MagiScorch wrote:

fumo
fumo
You mean football?
STOP SHOOTING ON FUMOS 😭
If I could get a fumo I'll torture it everyday just like my penguin plushie (I'm not a psychopath I'm a nice guy except to plushies)
Man I ain't ever showing yall my fumos, screw that
179bpm

UPR wrote:

kartofle wrote:

sametdze wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sametdze wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

UPR wrote:

MagiScorch wrote:

fumo
fumo
You mean football?
STOP SHOOTING ON FUMOS 😭
pm me a photo of your cirno if you have her please
UPR

179bpm wrote:

UPR wrote:

kartofle wrote:

sametdze wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sametdze wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

UPR wrote:

MagiScorch wrote:

fumo
fumo
You mean football?
STOP SHOOTING ON FUMOS 😭
pm me a photo of your cirno if you have her please
I only have Reimu and Kokoro sadly
I AM VERY SMART

jrjin228 wrote:

sametdze wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sametdze wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

UPR wrote:

MagiScorch wrote:

fumo
fumo
You mean football?
STOP SHOOTING ON FUMOS 😭
Imagine
Dementedjet

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

jrjin228 wrote:

sametdze wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sametdze wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

UPR wrote:

MagiScorch wrote:

fumo
fumo
You mean football?
STOP SHOOTING ON FUMOS 😭
Imagine
Dragons
I AM VERY SMART

jrjin228 wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

jrjin228 wrote:

sametdze wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sametdze wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

UPR wrote:

MagiScorch wrote:

fumo
fumo
You mean football?
STOP SHOOTING ON FUMOS 😭
Imagine
Dragons
First things first
I'ma say all the words inside my head
I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh-ooh
The way that things have been, oh-ooh
Rezq Gokou

jrjin228 wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

jrjin228 wrote:

sametdze wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sametdze wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

UPR wrote:

MagiScorch wrote:

fumo
fumo
You mean football?
STOP SHOOTING ON FUMOS 😭
Imagine
Dragons
Damn it, was going to make this joke but was asleep
I AM VERY SMART

Rezq wrote:

jrjin228 wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

jrjin228 wrote:

sametdze wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sametdze wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

UPR wrote:

MagiScorch wrote:

fumo
fumo
You mean football?
STOP SHOOTING ON FUMOS 😭
Imagine
Dragons
Damn it, was going to make this joke but was asleep
This joke is not even funny 😭
1aofiee_
boys, they cute
I AM VERY SMART

1aofiee_ wrote:

boys, they cute
What about femboys?
emajakolic
I like food cuz its yummy
Nanofranne
Art, because I can convey what I can't speak in public
Music, because It allow me to hear what others think and to shut the f off the world for a bit
show more