forum

[mania]Changing hold note visuals to a new hit position

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheWallBruh374
So i tried to lower the hit position on the skin I downloaded to fit with the lighting assets from another skin and all works well except from the fact that hold notes still act visually as if the hit position hasnt changed as you can see in the image https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yyKJ9VRnMEptatX6xESOjbyPR6f4I6nW/view?usp=sharing. Can anyone explain what I need to do to align it with my new hit position? Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance.
Redo_
You would need to change the value of HitPosition: in skin.ini, under the Keys: count you're trying to edit
Topic Starter
TheWallBruh374

Redo_ wrote:

You would need to change the value of HitPosition: in skin.ini, under the Keys: count you're trying to edit
its because i changed the hit position that this is now the issue. Visually the hold notes aren't changing to the new set position is what im trying to say

edit: so as a workaround instead of bringing my hit position to where the lighting was I brought the lighting to the hit position by tediously adding transparent space to each of the frames. theres probably a better way but im somewhat satisfied with what i have now