forum

A good bye?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
Ok guys I haven't told you about it for like multiple days, but here we go...uhhh..
(I got this letter at Mid May I suppose..)

I have to serve 6 months of military starting at 27th of June, 2023.
(There is this Austrian Military Service Thingy called Bundesheer)

I do not know if I would somehow get forced by the government to fight for the ukrainian people afterwards, because I'm pretty afraid of this actually happening...;_;

However theories of that may unfortunately seem very plausible in my guess...

1) I have a lack of interest to even actually get jobs I suppose.

Why...?

Well it all started probably due to me failing in the 9th grade badly....It was when I started to have lost complete interest of ANYTHING!
It just made me feel like a complete idiot...
I luckily passed the first class after me repeating it for the first time, but then 10th grade....yeah it was just way too hard...I really should have chosen to continue high school instead of this...

2) I tend to have an easier time trying to follow of what a guy says what I should do, than me actually trying create stuff on my own...

I tend to have a lack of creativity too.. (aside from the Mietz Comic lel)

3) I'm an introvert that only usually has connections with my family..

Due to the lack of me actually knowing of what I actually really am, idk I think I'll probably feel a bit like a wasted guy in my book...
I have always been that one outsider that usually appears either for the good or wrong reasons that easily seems to get forgotten time to time..

I actually don't truly know what my abilities are, because most of my abilities are either useless or stuff that everyone can do.
Not like I'm ACTUALLY having an identity crisis, but I do struggle of me trying to cheer myself up...I always think that I have never truly done something special in my life...
I guess I'm going to struggle really hard at living as an adult when I'm like in the 20's or something...;w;
So guys, I think that may be me being there with you guys for like the last times...

EDIT: Sorry guys about this misinformation, I literally was thinking about that, because I wasn't even sure of how conscriptions really work...(in Austria at least...)
And then I sorta discussed that about my mom, because I just felt very unsure about what would happen next....

But I might still have to serve 6 months of military service!

Only about 4 weeks to go, before I say salute to y'all...

I wish you guys have a happy life afterwards and have a fun time with the forums...
Nuuskamuikkunen
o7
I hope you do well, man.
BlueChinchompa
o7

stay safe hope you do well.
npc_BeaniCraft
o7

best wishes out there!
Kyzoa
God is with you. Stay safe
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
Oh god...SORRY GUYS! I just suddenly wanted to explain to my mom if austria even forces people to go to military..

She says that it's only allowed when Austria is getting ATTACKED by some other country..

But I will still likely serve 6 months into military I think...
Manishh
For some reason I find these comments really funny

"Well cya I guess xD"

Its not only you that like to go on path of others. Getting a path is much easier compare to building it yourself but that does not mean its great.

You know why you are feeling unhappy of yourself? Its because you chose to. You know the reason of your sadness but you still dont try to fix them. Those problems are not impossible to fix. Everyone who are at a position didnt reach it by chance, they work hard for it and you can do it to.

Also its very unlikely they will send you to Ukraine and even if did, who dont want to die while fighting for good?

Best of luck
lostsilver
OMG WHAT!?!?!?!? NOOO MIKEY OMG PLEASE STAY SAFE DUDE
OMG THAT IS COOL BUT TERRIFYING OH GOD OH HOLY JESUS AAAAHGHH

god is watching over you, and we're all with you through this fight. stay safe out there for me, will you? best wishes, and best of luck from eeriepump, i salute you. o7
nominomu
farewell mikey, and good luck with military service! o7
Karmine
Let your addiction take over and move to another country so you can keep playing
JustABeginner
Take care! o/
Stomiks
See you next time.
her everything
Man, you were so cool, it's pretty weird if you're going to conscription. Well all i can say is good luck and take care 🫡
his everything
o7

See you next time my austrian friend
Anaxii 3
o7, stay safe my man mikey. good luck with the military service (if it is mandatory), and see you next time. You will never be forgotten in our hearts, as well as your precious scores.

I know I may have sniped your score, but don't forget the OT! community please <3
15C
o7
k4N4
his everything
mqwilliamscom
Hope you make it out safely dawg o7
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

No more Mietz Webcomics :cry:
aww that's a bit unfortunate.
show more