forum

[Archived] Featured Artist Pack medals non-completable in osu!catch

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lay
Problem details:
I've had this issue on going for nearly a year now and everytime I've googled I've found nothing so I'll post this and see where we end up.

Here is a link to my current FA pack medals, previously completed in osu!catch (to the best of my knowledge, the last couple I might have given up and done in standard due to this issue) however every pack uncompleted does not register.
Whether it be 5 minutes later, or 5 days, any o!c score submissions do not count towards a pass on any of the map pack beatmaps for any of the remaining medals as shown in the short video below.
I have also linked to a twitter thread where ppy acknowledged my complaint and noted there was no coding issue, to which I provided more evidence but it was not seen (no big deal).

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
A link to the twitter thread where I brought it to ppy's and ephem's attention for a brief moment
The follow-up evidence showing a previously uncompleted mapset in standard vs an uncompleted set in catch
+
A link to a quick example of one play not counting in catch, and a standard play counting immediately

osu! version: Stable 20230326 (latest)
THAT_otaku
I believe you're right cause same happened to me, at this point just make an issue for it here https://github.com/ppy/osu-web/issues so that something can happen with it since twitter thread died etc. (doesnt seem to be an issue open for it but double check)
chromb
i believe this was required due to multi-mode medals being broken when they were introduced, still probably worth making an issue for.