forum

[Archived] Osu Disables My Wifi (wireless)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheAGX
Problem details:
I Play Osu Normally I Turn It Off My Wireless Wifi Turns off im on my laptop and the game has insane lag spikes from the new update ig idk if you all can help me this proplem can be fixed after i run the computer again and no the wireless switch doesnt do anything when the proplem happens and yes it disables it so i cant open chrome or browse or use discord
id be happy to hear responds

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20230326 (latest)
Ryu Sei
Can you explain to us what actually happened? Can you share us your laptop's specifications? Does other games also disable wifi too?
Topic Starter
TheAGX
ok so i go play the game normally i turn it off and my wifi just turns off and my laptop is a bit old idk if thats the reason other games doesnt disable the wifi i need to restart the laptop so the wifi runs again
THAT_otaku
Lots of possible solutions in the replies here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-disconnect-when-playing-online-games/0bc05e6b-ee9a-421f-b937-d8b2bcd44c6f which is seemingly the same issue (just a different game, im assuming this isnt actually osu specific despite it only happening on osu so far)
Topic Starter
TheAGX
i think your right cuz i dont have much online games i only play osu lol
thanks for the help anyway