forum

[STD] #moonscape 2 (v2.1 231231) [16:9/16:10/4:3/21:9]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sb233asdf

Introduction

moonscape is my first skin released Aug 2021, which I'm not satisfied with.
Therefore, here is v2.

Gameplay objects inherited from 1.0 and has some improvements. UI is completely new design.
Hitsounds are copyed from 1.0.

Enjoy.

Preview

Screenshots

Get

direct(.osk) | direct(.7z) | mirror(MEGA) | mirror(Google Drive) | mirror(osuck)(v2.0 only, repacked by cyperdark)
Project File: 2.1 | 2.0
Changelog
  1. 2.1 Dec 31 2023
    -new songselect design based on new skinnable sprites
    -improved gameplay experience
  2. 2.01 Jun 15 2023
    -fixed position of grade icon in 21:9 result screen
    -reduced file size by a bit
  1. 2.0 May 8 2023
    -first release

Extras

Hitcircle
  1. normal(default)
  1. instafade
  1. ez
Approachcircle
  1. half(50% opacity)(default)
  1. full(100% opacity)
CursorTrail
  1. enabled(default)
  1. disabled
Aspect Ratio
  1. 16:9(default)
  1. 16:10
  1. 4:3
  1. 21:9
  1. Optional FreeMod Icon

Credits

Stomiks
woah it's so cool. You can definitely see how far you've gone from your first skin. The moon theme looks more concrete now and it looks nicer to look at than the first one.
Opcjami
damn what a nice skin
joykiller1337
Really nice skin, I really love the glowy original cursor that lights up circles a bit when you aim at them and also all the elements of the game being so detailed and properly skinned, very nice.
Topic Starter
sb233asdf

v2.01 update

-fixed position of grade icon in 21:9 result screen
-reduced file size by a bit

Download
H1de_on_bruH
It looks great and fun to play, but where can I get the 16:10 version you mentioned in the post?

update:
never mind, I've just found the files in the folder, still thank you for your effort on providing such a nice skin
peacefulcat
Omfg!!!! This is the best skin ive used on osu YET! I love it. Thank you, good work.
Spaze_Diamond
heyo there! I like your skin, looks amazing! just a question. In the menu (when u start osu) I dont see´m to get the wallpaper.. Instead i get this normal osu background. - i have tried putting seasonal backgrounds on ''sometimes'' and still didnt get the background from the skin. might need some help! if ya see this or if anyone does, mind helping me out on figuring this. ty <3 !!
Redo_
You need to be an osu!supporter in order to see the skin's background
Topic Starter
sb233asdf

v2.1 update

-new songselect ui design based on new skinnable sprites
-improved gameplay experience

Download

might be my final skin release for stable(except bug fixes). cant tolerate full of pngs anymore and lazer coming. will be back if lazer allows to skin with stylesheet or smth not based on bitmaps
Arccanist
calm skin