forum

[STD] -Selyui- [16:9/16:10/4:3 HD/SD]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
alivemaster

Introduction

Selyui is a STD only skin created in salute of Selyu series skins (Selyu, selyu version of owoTuna and re;owoTuna). It's designed for better gameplay and visual aesthetics. Enjoy.

Download

If you've installed the skin before Aug 21 2022, pls redownload the skin and delete the existing one before installing.

.osk only

skin files packed by .osk and .7z & project files

Screenshots

Extras Folder

Credits

Baloo 2 Hitcircle numbers
lexend series UI
Bloo's skin Hitsounds
freesound.org UI sounds
Gimp, Inkscape Graphics
After Effects Animation
Audacity Sounds
Roan's Image Scaler Generating SD images
LuckInferno
This looks nice, I like the menu. The text on the bottom right is a little big, but otherwise it's really clean.

Edit:
you may want to consider making the selection-mode-over be a normal sized png, just completely transparent to allow the player to change game modes without the keyboard shortcuts

also for whatever reason on the backend the menu-background needs to be a jpg not a png
Topic Starter
alivemaster

Firestorm777 wrote:

This looks nice, I like the menu. The text on the bottom right is a little big, but otherwise it's really clean.

Edit:
you may want to consider making the selection-mode-over be a normal sized png, just completely transparent to allow the player to change game modes without the keyboard shortcuts

also for whatever reason on the backend the menu-background needs to be a jpg not a png
Thanks for such a detailed review!
For adding a "normal sized selection-mode-over.png", i think it's unnecessary since anyone adding elements of other modes into the skin can also add such file by themselves.
For the menu-background, I've changed the extension from .png to .jpg and updated the download links. Please redownload it. I'm sorry for my ignorance.
cub
Hello!

I love the skin! UI is very clean, hit circles easy to read, color combo is nice and easy on the eyes.

I was just wondering if you could make a instafade version of this skin!

Thank you for your time and i hope this isn't too much to ask <3
salantar
Thanks