forum

Bugged LN's in some osu!mania maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Luqas678
Hello, I am having a problem in my main skin because when I play some maps, the long notes appear with the background of the map, I don't know so much about skinning so if you can help me I will be grateful with you.

Here is a picture of the issue by the way

If you want the skin or the skin.ini tell me
Redo_
Does it happen only on this particular map or on all of them?

This is the first time I'm seeing something like this, and my only guess would be to disable beatmap skins in the game's settings, but LNs aren't beatmap skinnable (according to the wiki).

Skin.ini has a bunch of mania configs and NoteImage#L is what defines which asset is going to be used for the note's body. If you could show what it says that'd be very helpful. But even that makes no sense because the ini file shouldn't have access to map bgs, nor should the bgs ever appear in the skins folder.
5teven
Are you using compatibility mode by any chance? (I noticed when its on I sometimes get random glitchy gfx artifacts similar to the one you have (including sometimes displaying random assets from the game itself (or text))

Maybe try updating your GPU drivers and see if that may fix the issue, since a faulty GPU driver also can cause such weird stuff to happen
Topic Starter
Luqas678

Redo_ wrote:

Does it happen only on this particular map or on all of them?

This is the first time I'm seeing something like this, and my only guess would be to disable beatmap skins in the game's settings, but LNs aren't beatmap skinnable (according to the wiki).

Skin.ini has a bunch of mania configs and NoteImage#L is what defines which asset is going to be used for the note's body. If you could show what it says that'd be very helpful. But even that makes no sense because the ini file shouldn't have access to map bgs, nor should the bgs ever appear in the skins folder.
It happens in 2 maps, but I tried to disable the beatmap skins and it worked, thank you so much!!