forum

[Archived] Most FA template for songs by Camellia are missing the Japanese name for the artist.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
C Slice
Problem details: Most of the songs by Camellia are missing the artists name written in Japanese in the featured artist templates. These include all the song from:
PLANET__SHAPER, Tera I/O, heart of android, Blackmagik Blazing, Versus, THX30K, TF40K EP, sudden shower, Replay, Reality Distortion, paroxysm, INVAIDAS FROM DA JUNGLE, INSANE INFLAME, Guest Track Summary & VIPs 01 and 02, dreamless wanderer, Cyphisonia EP, crystalized, 4orce, 3leep, and [diffraction].

This also includes the songs:
Kimi ga Shinuno wo Nagamete Iruyo, K.Y.A.F.A. (Kill You All Fucking Asshole), Bloody Kiss, Bass In Da House, welcome to wobbling field, Ryuseigun, Quaoar, Quantum Entanglement, Kokoro no Shitsuryou, Kimi ga Shinuno wo Nagameto Iruyo, Usakick!, Fly to night, tonight, and Controlled Dive.

osu! version: Stable 20230326 (latest)
Death
Can you re-post this here? That thread is checked consistently and updates are made in bulk to my knowledge.
Topic Starter
C Slice

Death wrote:

Can you re-post this here? That thread is checked consistently and updates are made in bulk to my knowledge.
Will do, thanks