forum

Any Omori fans here? (+ Little Collab [CLOSED])

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART
Are there any people who really played Omori recently or before? I want to know 'cause it looks like that a lot of osu players in the forums have heard or played this game! Maybe because it's very similar to Undertale and Mother 3? Probably idk :)

If not, what are your thoughts about Omori in general? (without counting the community lol)

REAL OMORI FANS, YOU CAN SHOW YOURSELF 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Little Collab
Here's a little collab between I and someone who TRULY loves auby 🛴🎀

Thanks in advance to anyone who wants to join me!!! I will add our usernames in the second image (The first image is for your pfp)

Patatitta
I love omori, I hate horror games and the similar, because I get scared really easily, but somehow this game hooked me and became my favourite game even if it's in a genre I would normally hate, the story and the whole game is just absolutely brilliant, feels the developer knew how you would feel at each part of the game and took max potential out of that, which is really impressive

but not going to collab sadly
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART

Patatitta wrote:

I love omori, I hate horror games and the similar, because I get scared really easily, but somehow this game hooked me and became my favourite game even if it's in a genre I would normally hate, the story and the whole game is just absolutely brilliant, feels the developer knew how you would feel at each part of the game and took max potential out of that, which is really impressive
Ngl I cringe a little when I hear people say they'll never try Omori because it's a horror game and it's scary but it's not just that! I'm sure if the people who say that discovered the game before hearing that it's a horror game, they would have loved the beauty of the story and the characters for example; This is personally what I love about the game
Stomiks
Yeah it's a pretty great game
Reyalp51

Omori is going to morb
Ymir
omori sounds like one of those 'haha look cute game with sad backstory!11!' type game
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART

Reyalp51 wrote:

Omori is going to morb
Holy shit!! It's the gay boy who doesn't suckcum!!
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Omori is going to morb
Alright wtf
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Omori is going to morb
Alright wtf
I'm sorry
Stomiks
Yeah that comment was really out of left field
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART
I have the humor of an Omori player that's why
Stomiks
wow the average omori player's humour is pretty shit
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART
LMAOOOOOO
Stomiks
Dementedjet
Hey, saw this post and in my opinion its a pretty cool game with all those psychological elements of a person and 'inner world' overall. Also saw a video about its development - definitely a rough one. I guess I can collab if its still open
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART

jrjin228 wrote:

Hey, saw this post and in my opinion its a pretty cool game with all those psychological elements of a person and 'inner world' overall. Also saw a video about its development - definitely a rough one. I guess I can collab if its still open
I'm glad that you like the game! The story is very advanced and it's true that we can't explain the whole game in a few sentences; as well as for its development

Also the collab is still open so if you want to join, just click on the spoiler box "Little Collab" :)
Dementedjet
Okay, although is it possible to just collab with nicknames on a picture? I wanna keep my avatar the same for a reason
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART

jrjin228 wrote:

Okay, although is it possible to just collab with nicknames on a picture? I wanna keep my avatar the same for a reason
Sure! It's good that you asked because I really didn't want to put back this profile picture lol (mine is better 😏)

Stomiks

jrjin228 wrote:

tbh that defeats the point of a pfp collab
Dementedjet

Stomiks wrote:

jrjin228 wrote:

A collab is a collab, yknow, even if its not a pfp one
Plus I think Zelenskiy on a plane would be better than that heh
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART

jrjin228 wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

jrjin228 wrote:

A collab is a collab, yknow, even if its not a pfp one
Plus I think Zelenskiy on a plane would be better than that heh
But the blue lock pfp is better than Zelenskiy on a plane imo

You have more class this way!
Stomiks
I personally think this collab image is better
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART

Stomiks wrote:

Yeah ofc, but I think that he put the Zelensky one because of the "something" related to the president of Russia and that it was important to him
Dementedjet

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Yeah ofc, but I think that he put the Zelensky one because of the "something" related to the president of Russia and that it was important to him
It's more of a meme pic, you could say the same if there's photoshop of biden casually flying over iraq and doing some stuff with a 30-mm cannon
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART

jrjin228 wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

It's more of a meme pic, you could say the same if there's photoshop of biden casually flying over iraq and doing some stuff with a 30-mm cannon
Oh my bad I thought that it was because of that
Stomiks

jrjin228 wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

So you mean to say there is?
Dementedjet

Stomiks wrote:

jrjin228 wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

If you really want to see it, here, I made it myself
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART
Oh god
Stomiks

jrjin228 wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

jrjin228 wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

[/img]
Make that your next pfp lmaoo
Dementedjet

Stomiks wrote:

jrjin228 wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

jrjin228 wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

[/img]
Great idea
Although you barely can see his face
Stomiks

jrjin228 wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

jrjin228 wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

jrjin228 wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

[/img]

Great idea
Looks good
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART

Stomiks wrote:

jrjin228 wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

jrjin228 wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

jrjin228 wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

[/img]

Great idea
Looks good
Yeah this is... good?
Reyalp51
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART

Reyalp51 wrote:

Oh hey this is great!! Did she do other Omori drawings like this one? 😮
Stomiks

Reyalp51 wrote:

Looks cute. But was there ever a giant serpent in the game?
Reyalp51

-Remi wrote:

omori sounds like one of those

Stomiks wrote:

[quote="Reyalp51"]
I believe the snake in front of the rainbow stairs, also the drawing is a copy from the journal in the game
Stomiks

Reyalp51 wrote:

-Remi wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

[quote="Reyalp51"]
I believe the snake in front of the rainbow stairs, also the drawing is a copy from the journal in the game
There's a journal?
Reyalp51

Stomiks wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

-Remi wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

[quote="Reyalp51"]
There's a journal?
i mean these drawings

lostsilver
i haven't played OMORI but it looks super cool, Basil and Sunny/Omori have to be my favorite characters <3<3<3
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART

eeriepump wrote:

i haven't played OMORI but it looks super cool, Basil and Sunny/Omori have to be my favorite characters <3<3<3
if only you had played the game to find out what they really are 😭
Stomiks

Reyalp51 wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

-Remi wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

[quote="Reyalp51"]
There's a journal?
i mean these drawings

oooooh I forgot those existed. Looks like your sister drew a really accurate depiction.