forum

💡「 OMORI 」(STD/16:9)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
megumic

Hello!
This is my first time creating a skin for osu! outside of tournaments. OMORI is one of my favourite games so I decided to dedicate some time to this! All assets are either directly taken from the game or created by me.

I've tried my best to make the skin spoiler-free. Hope you enjoy!

Waiting for something to happen?
Ixcors
I LOVE OMORI
Poker
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
clydz
pog
Stomiks
I like it. It's nice and simple.
-felicia
MEGUMIC YOU ARE THE GOAT I LOVE YOU
fejgok
It's beautiful! Thank you for this skin :D
Lurumic
THIS SKIN IS SOO GOOD!!!!!! TY FOR MAKING THIS!!!!!
rensfw
les gooooooo
Soulice_2
i love this skin
Tebi
OMORI HAS RUINED MY FUCKING LIFE

I cant't fucking take it, i see an image of a random object posted, and then i see it, fucking see it, all that kind of reminds me of OMORI it started as, that's cool. That's a funny reference, but it kept going. I'd see an instrument that reminds me of OMORI, i'd see an animated girl that reminds me of OMORI, i'd go outside to touch grass, but the plants remind me of OMORI!
ITS TORMENT PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR!!
I am being conditioned to laugh maniacally every time i see a fucking staircase, I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS! I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T 🥺
AND DONT GET ME FUCKING STARTED ON THE WORDS!
I will never be able to hear the word SOMETHING without thinking of OMORI, i will never be able to hear the words CLOSE without thinking of OMORI!
Google tell me that today's weather is Sunny, and i fucking think... about... OMORI 🥺
I COULD WATCH SOMEONE I LOVE JUMP OFF A FUCKING BUILDING, AND ALL I WOULD BE ABLE TO SAY IS ✨Close✨
I CAN'T LIVE ANYMORE, OMORI HAS DESTROYED MY FUCKING LIFE, I WANT TO ERASE MYSELF FROM THIS PLANE OF EXISTENCE!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!
rift
the bg matches my omori socks poggers :O
skin is awesome too good job on it :)
BruhMoment
yepyepyepyepyepyepyepyeyp
f2alon
Great skin, I really liked it
NathanBound
i literally love you this skin is the best fucking thing i've experienced on osu in a while
dalsoteez
i love this skin tysm!!
Stormiewethr
I love this skin it's so cute, thank you for making this!!
fruitsycat
good skin

his everything
OMORI HAS RUINED MY F*CKING LIFE

I cant't f*cking take it, i see an image of a random object posted, and then i see it, f*cking see it, all that kind of reminds me of OMORI it started as, that's cool. That's a funny reference, but it kept going. I'd see an instrument that reminds me of OMORI, i'd see an animated girl that reminds me of OMORI, i'd go outside to touch grass, but the plants remind me of OMORI!
ITS TORMENT PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR!!
I am being conditioned to laugh maniacally every time i see a f*cking staircase, I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS! I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T 🥺
AND DONT GET ME F*CKING STARTED ON THE WORDS!
I will never be able to hear the word SOMETHING without thinking of OMORI, i will never be able to hear the words CLOSE without thinking of OMORI!
Google tell me that today's weather is Sunny, and i f*cking think... about... OMORI 🥺
I COULD WATCH SOMEONE I LOVE JUMP OFF A F*CKING BUILDING, AND ALL I WOULD BE ABLE TO SAY IS ✨Close✨
I CAN'T LIVE ANYMORE, OMORI HAS DESTROYED MY F*CKING LIFE, I WANT TO ERASE MYSELF FROM THIS PLANE OF EXISTENCE!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!
matthewstarman
HOLY CRAP I LOVE THIS GAME
show more