forum

- [AY] Alisa Mikhailovna Kujou - [STD only] [HD/SD] 16:9

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nagohara

Arya She has a very light skin tone that is impossible to be found on genuine Japanese people, and long slit blue eyes that shine like sapphires. She has long silver hair, in a half up style. She has the beautiful appearance and the gentle and kind atmosphere inherited from her Japanese mother and her finely chiseled looks from her father who was Russian. In addition to her unparalleled looks, she is tall for a girl and has long, slender arms and legs. She has an outstanding figure that embodies the ideal of every woman in the world.

Can play STD only I have 2 cursor to change
Support Scale ONly 16:9

I Hope we will enjoy it. >w<
Stomiks
That's really cute
im a cute bunny
Best skinner ><
RockRoller
Hi, I noticed that your skin contains elements from another skin. Please check out the forum rules, mixed skins are not allowed in all subforums.

Therefore I have moved this skin to the Remixed Skins Subforum. Please add credit for the original source of the elements, or else this skinpost will get removed.

elements not made by you
arrow-warning@2x.png
cursor.png
cursortrail.png
sliderfollowcircle.png
sliderfollowcircle@2x.png

If you disagree with this judgement feel free to send me a chat message. Please also send me a message in case you remove all elements not created by yourself, as then the skin could be moved back to WIP.
kimchiysss
loved it!
Viar2004
I loved the skin! Btw I have a little question... what is the meaning of STD?
Redo_

Viar2004 wrote:

what is the meaning of STD?
standard (osu!standard)
Remilia123

Viar2004 wrote:

I loved the skin! Btw I have a little question... what is the meaning of STD?
It stand For "Standard"
Thepupman1
Is there a way of making it able to support a smaller aspect ratio? I play on a S21+ with a wired mouse and I have do idea how to resize anything. The circle connected to the health gauge covers the acc counter and pp counter and the keycounter thing doesn't even show up. I'd thst because I play on phone?
AeX_DeV
what is the boom boom sound effect i wanna changeit pls
Redo_

AeX_DeV wrote:

what is the boom boom sound effect
If you're referring to the gameplay hitsounds, then change the entire drum-{*}.wav sampleset to one from a different skin.