forum

[invalid] Break Time Rank

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +19
Topic Starter
Frozenemerald
Hi I got an idea what i make with a storyboard (see the 2rd picture)
it's to change the breaktime rank

and add this Break Rank
here

that make so cool nope?

So if you like this idea add a star.

Thanks for reading :)
Rio-
Well... It might be cool, but I still kinda prefer using section-fail.png & section-pass.png instead even if this is implemented...
Oinari-sama
Personally I don't see much point.

Plus you'll have people complaining about getting nervous when they're doing well, cause now they'll have plenty of time to stare at those huge SS during the break...
Cloudchaser

satriobp wrote:

Well... It might be cool, but I still kinda prefer using section-fail.png & section-pass.png instead even if this is implemented...
Indeed.
FrzR
What a waste of stars. ;w;
TakuMii
I swear I've seen old footage of the game that'd show an enlarged rank number and accuracy percentage instead of pass/fail during breaks. If I'm remembering correctly and not just imagining things, it means that something like this has already been taken out of the game.
I think that there's really no point since it already shows in the top-right corner of the screen.
XPJ38

YayMii wrote:

I swear I've seen old footage of the game that'd show an enlarged rank number and accuracy percentage instead of pass/fail during breaks. If I'm remembering correctly and not just imagining things, it means that something like this has already been taken out of the game.
I think that there's really no point since it already shows in the top-right corner of the screen.
You are right. See this video for example (at 0:18).

There's no point in bringing back this feature, it would just be redundant. Tagging as invalid.