Osu
13.04%
Total votes: 23
Topic Starter
rei et
I would say etterna
(this is a joke btw)
Gamesnake7
I mean the figure of Etterna (Etienne) literally looks like your average nerd lol (no offense)
Stomiks
Etterna gamers are probably more sweaty so they'd be more nerdy than mania gamers
Topic Starter
rei et

Gamesnake7 wrote:

I mean the figure of Etterna (Etienne) literally looks like your average nerd lol (no offense)
I'm sorry for any etterna players, but I have to agree lol
Kaaruumii

dumbkurttt wrote:

Gamesnake7 wrote:

Etienne is bae

also Etterna players are very technical with their termanology so they def the big sweats of the mania world
Stomiks

Kaaruumii wrote:

dumbkurttt wrote:

Gamesnake7 wrote:

Etienne is bae

also Etterna players are very technical with their termanology so they def the big sweats of the mania world
Yeah I imagine they're the type to freak out when someone mistakes a handstream for a jumpstream
pofnkul
as an etterna player i can confirm that we are more nerdy
TheAngryNerd101
Definitely Etterna players lol. They're like the Linux users of the rhythm game community.

Gamesnake7 wrote:

uwu Etienne daddy 🥵
Stomiks

TheAngryNerd101 wrote:

Definitely Etterna players lol. They're like the Linux users of the rhythm game community.
Holy shit that's the perfect description for Etterna players wtf