forum

What made you who you are today?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Asphiee
Those who've reached adulthood may likely resonate more with this topic but we all go through experiences where we were stuck for (a) seasons of time but managed to bounce back and got back a tougher version. These kind of experiences are the ones where we've became more capable, "lethal" and resilient when it comes to forms of threats--be it interpersonal or intrapersonal.

Share your stories to other people, give out an advice or two but do not push your values that are/may be malevolent in nature. However, feel free to elaborate how you've come to develop these kinds of defensive or predatory mechanisms in order to survive.
Polyspora
thats a hard one, sometimes I stop to think about it but I never get to the root of why I'm like this.
Stomiks
It all comes from a ton of things, not just a huge event in my life. Every experience and actions I make continues to form who I am until the day that I die.
his everything
This is the beauty of life
AccountWontWork
what made me who I am is me learning from my mistakes.
Kaaruumii
being an idiot and having fun by any means possible
Jason X
osu!, Anime, my Friends, and constant sleep deprivation.
her everything

Jason X wrote:

osu!, Anime, my Friends, and constant sleep deprivation.
Same 😰
Reyalp51
I've been on the internet for too long
Blushing
osu made me this way
179bpm
(most likely) nonexistent peer pressure from other people makes me overthink decisions relating to looks and interests
Wimpy Cursed
Being an idiot and exploring my options
Randomness64
Simplifying hard tasks into small steps,thats my secret
UPR
Taking it a step at a time; When life wants to push me down for any reason big or small, I just sit for a second, get up, and keep going. Cause that's all I can do.
-Umbreon-
trauma. unbridled rage to seek vengeance.

2% milk.

I want to be the best.
-hikariosu-
Actual Trauma and stuff like depression :)
lostsilver
well, since i'm an artist/animator, it took lots and lots of practicing, but 3 years ago, i got the hang of it. my family said that i'm very talented, and that my art/animation is amazing. that's really all i have to say. :)
her everything
but for real though, high school and family is the reason what made me today. the reason of high school is because of the teachers, they were different compared to middle school and that had me enough. and divorce is also a reason of family problems i recently having. till at december 2021, when i had to stay at quarantine I've found osu and now am a completely different person compared to 2019
Ymir
The Lockdown, unrestricted internet access.
[ Sebastian ]
Having conservative parents.
show more