posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
iShanoa
Having a hard time reading these maps :(

beatmapsets/520082#mania/1104765
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/224058#mania/579497
beatmapsets/621593#mania/1324831

I dunno why but there are days where I can read the notes, but most of the time, I can't XD

Guess I gotta play on half speed until I get the hang of these patterns. XD
UltraBlack
You can't imagine how much i can understand you. When i was on the beggining of 7k i used to play these same maps all the time. What i can say about it is obviously play more, but not too much. I recommend playing these maps everyday only once or twice. You will quickly start to see improvements this way. And don't forget to properly warm up before playing for real, this can change both you visual and phisycal skills so it can be the reason why you can't play it sometimes.
Topic Starter
iShanoa

UltraBlack wrote:

You can't imagine how much i can understand you. When i was on the beggining of 7k i used to play these same maps all the time. What i can say about it is obviously play more, but not too much. I recommend playing these maps everyday only once or twice. You will quickly start to see improvements this way. And don't forget to properly warm up before playing for real, this can change both you visual and phisycal skills so it can be the reason why you can't play it sometimes.
Thanks man and yeah, that's what I've been doing from the very beginning. Play and rotate between songs daily XD. I just haven't seen much improvement but I also haven't been playing too much lately so this may be the reason too. I got hooked into Age of Empires II. HAHAHA.
Kaaruumii
imo i still think you should play more different maps you never played before just cuz why not

also im stuck aswell lol
Topic Starter
iShanoa

Kaaruumii wrote:

imo i still think you should play more different maps you never played before just cuz why not

also im stuck aswell lol
Yep, been adding few beatmaps here and there. Let's do our best!