forum

How tf do I know if I'm good at o!m or not

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
notsosylvie
Basically, the website is saying I'm at a 2.87 recommended, but I can do some 3-4* pretty decent for my level.https://prnt.sc/bPb7etqLv1Zk Take this score as an example, I was pretty determined to FC this
Kaaruumii
Having fun matters more than anything in this game, also generally sticking to 95% - 98% accuracy is good enough range to go for when you play any songs, star rating doesn't = difficulty so just stick to songs slightly out of your comfort zone to help you get more used to learning new patterns and also playing a bunch of different songs can help with that. GLHF mate
rei et
have fun, man
just play more
Hoshimegu Mio
Recommendations don’t matter lol. I can’t play most stuff it recommends.
Stomiks
Doesn't matter. Have fun.
Kaaruumii

Kaaruumii wrote:

Having fun matters more than anything in this game, also generally sticking to 95% - 98% accuracy is good enough range to go for when you play any songs, star rating doesn't = difficulty so just stick to songs slightly out of your comfort zone to help you get more used to learning new patterns and also playing a bunch of different songs can help with that. GLHF mate
looking back at it i was a little too extra with this post lmao
Haengsyo
ignore skill, enjoy game. Skill will follow naturally
Stomiks

Kaaruumii wrote:

Kaaruumii wrote:

looking back at it i was a little too extra with this post lmao
Nah it helps with being more convincing
heipizhu
It might surprise you that the recommend diff actually refelts on how much you farm.
For me, before I started farming some RC maps, the diff was 2.8*
After a week, it is now 3.39*