forum

i need opinions ;-;

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lewditive
Hey, I'm Lewditive!

This is my first ever forum post I'm creating, so I'm sorry if I'm doing something wrong by writing this.

Anyways, I need opinions on my gameplay, skill, etc. I used to play a little bit of o!mania over a year ago, but stopped since I didn't enjoy it that much. I recently got back into it around maybe a month or so ago and have climbed up to 56k in the global rankings. I'm worried that I'm climbing the ranks a little too fast and not improving in skill. I only want to know whether or not I should slow down on climbing and learn some things or anything else like that. If you'd like to view my profile and see what I've played or how I play to give more thorough feedback, feel free to do so!

Thanks for, at the very least, viewing my post!
See ya! :3
Hoshimegu Mio
More talented than I am.
ICanNotDoSlider
If you want to climb ranks, go for it. Ranks don't really matter that much. You are playing quite a lot of farm maps and playing these maps isn't slowing you down from "improving your skill." You will eventually need to play other maps anyway. Once you do, you're probably good enough to know what you're lacking and train those.
midgy
eventually you'll sort of plateau and have no more maps to farm and then you'll have to start to play a wider variety to help you improve, farming won't make you any worse though so just have fun watching number go up

i would recommend trying to play more speed oriented dumps since the ranked section doesn't really have any and it's an important skillset, things like Dumpstream of Memes
Kaaruumii
yes dont pp farm otherwise you will be hardstuck like my farming ass lmao

but you are seriously doing good right now and skillsets are veri important
UltraBlack
Play and be happy :)
pofnkul
plz enjoy game
Gamesnake7

pofnkul wrote:

plz enjoy game
Unironically this

Also if your hands start to hurt take breaks
Stomiks

pofnkul wrote:

plz enjoy game
yeah yeah yeah this. You shouldn't focus too much on improving. It's nice for motivation and such but it should never be your 1st priority. Just play for fun most of the time if you'd like.
rei et

Lewditive wrote:

Hey, I'm Lewditive!

This is my first ever forum post I'm creating, so I'm sorry if I'm doing something wrong by writing this.

Anyways, I need opinions on my gameplay, skill, etc. I used to play a little bit of o!mania over a year ago, but stopped since I didn't enjoy it that much. I recently got back into it around maybe a month or so ago and have climbed up to 56k in the global rankings. I'm worried that I'm climbing the ranks a little too fast and not improving in skill. I only want to know whether or not I should slow down on climbing and learn some things or anything else like that. If you'd like to view my profile and see what I've played or how I play to give more thorough feedback, feel free to do so!

Thanks for, at the very least, viewing my post!
See ya! :3
just enjoy the game, you'll get better just by that