forum

Any ways to get better accuracy in osu!mania?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Equestrian
I've been playing osu!mania for a while, but I don't know any ways to get better accuracy. Any tips?
Stomiks
There's nothing better than continously playing more and getting better and better. If you aren't satisfied with your acc right now, then you should go down in star rating until you're satisfied with it.
Kaaruumii
HARD ROCK BABY THATS WHAT WE DO
Hoshimegu Mio
Hit the notes more precisely to get a better accuracy.
pofnkul
play the game
Pckables
As others said, play songs that are much lower difficulty than you normally play, that way you can practice your timing and consistency rather than patterns and speed.

Also read this Accuracy Guide.
UltraBlack
Firstly you play more, when you get decent enough to SS 4-5* and if your ratio still bad you buy a new pc that is it
rei et
hardrock :)
TheAngryNerd101
Play easy maps to practice accuracy. Try to aim for SS scores on 1-2 star maps and at least above 995k score. Do this a lot to get some good practice. HardRock mod is pretty useful for acc training as well, although I personally prefer going on Etterna and using its various Judgement systems to train accuracy, since you can adjust it to whichever one you're most comfortable with. For normal gameplay, I use J5, but for acc training I use J7 and J8.

It's also good to practice your consistency with accuracy, like trying to SS easy 3-4 minute 1-2 stars. Remember, like all things, this takes time. Be patient, with enough practice, you'll be getting 1M scores on 3 stars.
Hoshimegu Mio
togmea
If you are looking to improve your ratio (marvelous count), a good way is to play patterned maps like jumpstreams or chordjacks and get generally above average acc on them (98 for js, 99 for cj). High 99 or SS is a bit overkill, I never go for SS and my ratio is usually better than similar scores. Granted I spent a few weeks doing JS maps to get to where I am now but this is a very rock solid method in terms of results imo. This can certainly also help improve your general acc.

Good acc on tech and speed is slightly harder and is more dependent on your overall skill and how comfortable you are at that speed.
AstalFanBoy

YyottaCat wrote:

yeah v2 LN is good. LNs are counted for hitting and release. HR helps if you're consistent but if u just go on and off you wont get any help from it