Kalafina - Kimi no Gin no Niwa

posted
Total Posts
show more
Autumn
我记得你好像跟我要过这张图的mod来着..
其实老早就看过几遍,写了点mod存着,不过后来觉得不重要都删了

现在只对Extra印象比较深了..我打了几遍的感觉都是谱面“太散”,不知道你能不能体会到
硬要分析的话就是较低BPM用特别高的SV和间距,然后应用了大量四分拍短滑条之类的,但因为曲子本身节奏稀疏,overmap又不够,所以他们没法有机的联系起来造成的,回到整体的效果就是局部特别紧张,整体却没有跟上。就像在地面撒了几粒米,走起来硌得难受,要么就铺满,要么就不要

至于怎么提升我也不会,取消一些四分拍多用长滑条衔接可能行,不过那就是另一张图了。
希望能有所帮助
Sorry, no kd

Edit: 还有什么图要看可以PM我,开学之前我还有点空 :D
HanzeR
this extra is so good
popner
首先,如果你的标准是有音乐,有图,两者能对上就行了,那么以下就当我没说。

我和Sco观点基本一样,而且我觉得你没有理解Sco陈述的理由。Sco用了“难”这个字可能导致你理解的偏差。这个难不是说相对于现在玩家水平的“玩起来难”,而是对于这个曲子这张图“过分解释”或者“过分渲染”了。一首歌的BPM并不是随便定的,BPM是决定歌曲基调的重要因素。假如你把一个70多BPM的做成一般动漫Insane那种难度,它的难度难不?不难,好多人随便FC甚至DT。 过分不?过分,因为毁歌了,意境没了,作曲家想要表达的情感被曲解了。Extra打个比方来说,就是把一首像Rose那样的钢琴曲用Demetori的方法remix,附加的节奏已经大幅改变了歌曲的BPM和节奏,完完全全破坏了音乐原有的感情,更不用说滑条速度在表现歌曲上起的作用也被无视了。这张图本质上就变得和那些unrank的跑道图或者csk的AR10图一样了——除了用来练习打图技术以外没有更多的意义。甚至还有可能不如那些图,因为那些图的选曲是符合作图的目的的。

再举个例子。最近的冬奥会,说说花样滑冰这个项目。这个项目和osu有类似之处:既包含体育的竞技成分,又包含音乐和舞蹈的艺术成分。现在短道速滑的速度肯定是越来越快,那么显然花样滑冰也可以提高滑行速度,为什么不把滑行速度作为成绩考量的重要因素?滑行速度难道不能体现技术吗?问题就在于,滑行速度会破坏花样滑冰舞蹈的美感。如果用短道速滑的方式去参加花样滑冰,结果就是除了快什么都没有,一定会得到很低的分数。

诚然,天下武功唯快不破,但osu特别是作图这里,和武功不一样。想想如果DT这个mod没有乘分会怎样——事实上没有乘分才是合理的,因为这是音乐游戏,而不是音乐游戏
Topic Starter
Hollow Wings

popner wrote:

过分不?过分,因为毁歌了,意境没了,作曲家想要表达的情感被曲解了。Extra打个比方来说,就是把一首像Rose那样的钢琴曲用Demetori的方法remix,附加的节奏已经大幅改变了歌曲的BPM和节奏,完完全全破坏了音乐原有的感情,更不用说滑条速度在表现歌曲上起的作用也被无视了。
也就是说我曲解了曲子里作者想要表达的情感?为什么我所理解的这个曲子就如ex这个难度一样呢。。。这个ex完全是按着我对曲子的理解做出来的的说。。。

再举个例子。最近的冬奥会,说说花样滑冰这个项目。这个项目和osu有类似之处:既包含体育的竞技成分,又包含音乐和舞蹈的艺术成分。现在短道速滑的速度肯定是越来越快,那么显然花样滑冰也可以提高滑行速度,为什么不把滑行速度作为成绩考量的重要因素?滑行速度难道不能体现技术吗?问题就在于,滑行速度会破坏花样滑冰舞蹈的美感。如果用短道速滑的方式去参加花样滑冰,结果就是除了快什么都没有,一定会得到很低的分数。
我不是为了鬼畜而鬼畜的。。。或许只是因为我表现的能力不够?但我依旧觉得现在这样很好啊。。。

诚然,天下武功唯快不破,但osu特别是作图这里,和武功不一样。想想如果DT这个mod没有乘分会怎样——事实上没有乘分才是合理的,因为这是音乐游戏,而不是音乐游戏
是别人没法理解我想要表达的东西吗。。。也就是说mapper应该是去直接表达曲子而不是表达mapper所理解的曲子咯。。。?好吧。。。或许只是没法接受单单一个我而已。。。那也只能无奈了。。。

多谢看图!OVQ
Selisi
nice~ love it~☆
加油> < 不要放弃哦~
gxytcgxytc
wcx19911123
[Collab Hard]
01:27:344 (2,3) - this jump is a bit huge for this diff imo

[Insane]
OD+1, it's too low imo
加了的话似乎Extra要OD8才行。。

[Extra]
00:02:682 (1) - 这个不repeat么
03:49:439 (1,2,3,4,5) - 03:50:655 (1,2,3,4,5) - 04:31:601 (1,2,1,2,1) - 这几个地方能不能善良点啊orz

图没啥好说的
不过我在思考能不能泡
Topic Starter
Hollow Wings

wcx19911123 wrote:

[Insane]
OD+1, it's too low imo
加了的话似乎Extra要OD8才行。。 好,我都改

[Extra]
00:02:682 (1) - 这个不repeat么 这个不是均匀的音,做repeat感觉很违和,所以就一个滑条过去了
03:49:439 (1,2,3,4,5) - 03:50:655 (1,2,3,4,5) - 04:31:601 (1,2,1,2,1) - 这几个地方能不能善良点啊orz 这个不是那么难的。。。

图没啥好说的
不过我在思考能不能泡 先等yuki回复,再联系你
thx for modding!
Koiyuki
@HW
01:27:344 (2) - 移到286,5

还有tag里面那个mtbbsbe……后面的那个n呢。。。。

thanks for modding~
Playing
在诠释原曲意蕴方面,我认为ex做的非常棒,完胜in。

下面是成绩截图和rep

我是把ex当作单点图去玩的,03:45:790 (3,4,5,6,1) - 像这样的梗都在可预期范围内。但是如果把这里当作移动连打,那这个梗的难度就直接上升到了‘没法玩’、‘纯看运气’的程度了。

以上就是我的感受

PS:有些东西放到以后或许大家都会接受,没有必要因为现在被否定而放弃麻婆的道路~加油w
wcx19911123
rechecked and bubbled
我只能帮你到这了
Awaken

wcx19911123 wrote:

我只能帮你到这了
Zero__wind

Awaken wrote:

wcx19911123 wrote:

我只能帮你到这了
HanzeR

wcx19911123 wrote:

rechecked and bubbled
我只能帮你到这了
omggggg yes
Irreversible
the map is really cool but the additive mapping doesn't really fit sometimes ._. 02:47:006 (1,2,3,4) - this is just too much :o
Sieg
wow, great map

I've noticed 1 little technical issue.

Your tick sound lands late by ~15ms and this is can be clearly heard.
audacity confirms
soft-hitclap.wav
also we have rule: Every .wav file must be at least 100ms long

good luck with rank (:
Topic Starter
Hollow Wings

Playing wrote:

在诠释原曲意蕴方面,我认为ex做的非常棒,完胜in。

下面是成绩截图和rep

我是把ex当作单点图去玩的,03:45:790 (3,4,5,6,1) - 像这样的梗都在可预期范围内。但是如果把这里当作移动连打,那这个梗的难度就直接上升到了‘没法玩’、‘纯看运气’的程度了。

以上就是我的感受

PS:有些东西放到以后或许大家都会接受,没有必要因为现在被否定而放弃麻婆的道路~加油w 多谢playing大大啦!还特意到这来发那么多OVQQQ

wcx19911123 wrote:

rechecked and bubbled
我只能帮你到这了 多谢长喜大大!! OVQ

Awaken wrote:

wcx19911123 wrote:

我只能帮你到这了 咦你怎么会在这OVQ

Zero__wind wrote:

wcx19911123 wrote:

我只能帮你到这了 挖零风,稀客OVQ

Irreversible wrote:

the map is really cool but the additive mapping doesn't really fit sometimes ._. 02:47:006 (1,2,3,4) - this is just too much :o
i know that and i've give some of patterns like this changed already after some bats' mods, maybe we can regard the version of extra diff as a nearly-finished completed diff on dealing all of these... well, the part u've pointed out is also one of them... thou i think it's ok right now, i'll still consider if it can be changed to fit more when next bat check this. thx irr! for taking care of this map ;w;

Sieg wrote:

wow, great map

I've noticed 1 little technical issue.

Your tick sound lands late by ~15ms and this is can be clearly heard.
audacity confirms
soft-hitclap.wav as for this, i must say that this hitsound is just like what u've heard and see in ur sound-effect softwares. the wave of this is just give a fake impression that those higher part should be the start, thou it's not. so i won't silent the part at the head for keeping the hitsound soft and original.
also we have rule: Every .wav file must be at least 100ms long thx for this tip, i'll edit this file to 100ms long and update it next time. and thx for reminding this sieg! ;w;

good luck with rank (: ok www
Dark Fang
have no idea why bubbled this. the Extra and Insane diff were really overmapped on beat with ignore song.
it seems like something specific favoritism for particular mappers.
pw384

Dark Fang wrote:

have no idea why bubbled this. the Extra and Insane diff were really overmapped on beat with ignore song.
it seems like something specific favoritism for particular mappers.
Well I think that this map deserves a rank bcz it shows us another reasonable and cool way to map a song. By creating a new sound track with hitsounds and circles and sliders, the map shows the music perfectly. And also it gives us a chance to experience the music like a musician but not a game player, that means people will enjoy both the map and the music in an active way.

Always following the music without adding the mapper's own ideas towards the music will be frustrated and tasteless, isn't it?

So I think that the map is not so-called "overmapped" :D
Dark Fang

384059043 wrote:

By creating a new sound track with hitsounds and circles and sliders, the map shows the music perfectly.
then compose the song instead hitsounding.
Beatmaps have to based on their original songs. but that part of the map is irrelevant to the song srsly.
Frobe
Star Stream

384059043 wrote:

way to map a song. By creating a new sound track with hitsounds and circles and sliders
You said, then you should know what's 'overmapping' now. Because you said

384059043 wrote:

And also it gives us a chance to experience the music like a musician but not a game player
Still we both mappers and players can enjoy by creating sounds/playing with the created sounds when it's pending.

No offense. just playing with the nonsense
Ozato Fumika
no comment

I should have a heavy metal drummer drum for 50 bpm song next time and make it 200 bpm

It would fit so well because

384059043 wrote:

it gives us a chance to experience the music like a musician but not a game player, that means people will enjoy both the map and the music in an active way.
and

384059043 wrote:

By creating a new sound track with hitsounds and circles and sliders, the map shows the music perfectly.

384059043 wrote:

So I think that the map is not so-called "overmapped" :D
I think someone is mind fucked

384059043 wrote:

Always following the music without adding the mapper's own ideas towards the music will be frustrated and tasteless, isn't it?
adding the mapper's own ideas?

mapping isn't enough of ideas?
Bearizm

Irreversible wrote:

Oh, confirmed. Now, there's no such things as overmapping \o/ there's now.... ADDITIVE MAPPING.

Well.... I like the hitsounds.... :/

But it's just really sad to see my favorite song mapped this way. It shouldn't be like this.

And No Dap couldn't have explained things any better. Well said.
Kibbleru
well i have no comments for this but it's not really unrankable i don't think since this one got ranked;

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/37716

all the drums and stuff were added via hitsounds
pw384
Well why you guys are so serious? That's just different attitude towards mapping lol
Garven
Just took a quick glance at the Extra since it's causing a stir.

You can't silence the ends of sliders like that. Looking at the custom drum-hitnormal.wav
So much new combo spam all over the map... That breaks the HP drain ya know. It also doesn't fit with the song at all and is geared more towards the patterns which is the worst way to utilize new combos.
As for the overmapping, I find some of it okay, but a large majority to be pretty bad against the song. Most of the ones that just sound really bad are the extra whistles everywhere. They put an emphasis on the wrong parts of the stanza and leaves the listener in an unbalanced state.
The speed changes looked pretty unreasonable too. Get tick rate 2 in here if you want to pull that kind of stuff off, though I don't recommend it for this song.
Topic Starter
Hollow Wings
i've been thinking about how to reply u guys for a long time, and here's this:

well, this map's song, what do u feel from it? not my map's type? and it may not the type in your mind to me as well

then i set stuffs in that way, that's all. as for what purpose i did this, i can only say it's the way i express the music.

to irre: hmm????? uh... i don't see any wrong here... 0.0

to Garven: hmm, just say that silence end is ok, additive stuff r set in same way and i set all nc, ds and sv in logic of the music itself. maybe there're some of them need to be checked, i'll waiting for next bat's mod. as for tick 2... i'll consider that after testing a bit if possible.
Garven
[General]
As I said before, you can't have a completely silent sound like you used at the ends of sliders in the hardest difficulty.
I only recommend tick rate 2 for the hardest difficulty if you do change it. This is only because of the weird speed changes. Otherwise, keep it at 1.
The font used in the SB feels kind of unfitting considering the style of song despite the lyrics. It'd be neat if you could find a font that was less scratchy and more solid lines like what you drew in the BG.
Considering how ridiculously unbalanced the difficulty spread is on this mapset, you really should consider adding an Easy.

[Normal]
00:13:763 (3,1) - Don't use consecutive short repeat sliders with different repetitions of repeats in a Normal please.
01:55:925 (1) - This spinner... doesn't really need needed at all. It's not following anything in the song and feels like filler.
03:29:574 (1) - You should simplify the rhythms used here. You don't need to hit every single sound - especially in a Normal.
04:25:925 (1) - I wouldn't have a short repeating slider with an even amount of repeats.
04:35:655 (2) - ^

[Hard]
00:04:439 (3,1) - Spacing
00:48:628 (5) - The end of this is snapped incorrectly.

Sorry, too many distractions yesterday. I'll edit the rest in and let you know. Just want to get this out there now in case someone else is also working on this map set.

Edit:
Continuing on the Hard:

00:56:331 (1) - Missing the finish
01:25:114 (3) - Slider end is unsnapped
01:42:446 (5) - Is this really necessary? This is a Hard, you know.
02:08:087 (1,1) - More unsnapped sliderends. Not going to point anymore out. These don't belong in any map really, but especially not in Hard difficulties.
02:28:662 (4) - Same as 1:42.
There's a lot more. They don't really fit this song at all, nor the pacing of the map.
04:13:155 (2,3,1) - Suddenly the map got a lot harder for no apparent reason. Remember, this is a Hard, not an Insane.

[Insane]
00:03:831 (1,2,3,4,5) - I don't like the way these flow. Most of your patterns up to here follow a pretty distinct curve, but this progression just cuts straight down and breaks what you've set up.
00:08:493 (1) - Please don't do this with new combos. If you must use one to make a pattern readable, your pattern is in question.
00:11:331 (1,2) - This spacing, no please. Not right after having 00:10:520 (2,3) -
00:29:168 (6) - Please no. Snap the end correctly and make the end audible.
There's a lot more incorrectly snapped silent slider ends. Get rid of them. They don't fit the music at all.
01:12:952 (1) - More lone combos with zero correlation towards the music.
01:18:223 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - You really need to figure out what you're doing spacing-wise. This combo is a mess.
01:33:628 (5,6,7,8) - More 1/2 and 1/4 same spacing shenanigans. Please don't. It reads poorly and turns the map into a guessing game instead of something to enjoy.
03:12:547 (1,1,1) - New combo spammmm
03:19:439 (8,9) - It's best if you have the slider after the circle. It plays much more naturally.
Overall, it was kind of fun to play, but completely unfitting for this song. If you had a much more upbeat song that actually could support all these extra rhythms and crazy jumps, I'd give it a big thumbs up. For this song, it really is major overkill.

[Extra]
You're pretty much going to get the same sentiment and mods as from the Insane, only I'd be picking apart a lot of the overmapping. The hitsounds feel placed on incorrect beats, so accents are unbalanced within the stanzas, and it mostly just leaves me wondering what song you originally mapped to before moving the map to this calmer song. Let's get the easier maps fixed up first to give this map a better context.
Topic Starter
Hollow Wings
sry for late reply, i also got some other thing to do yesterday, and i check mod in a really low speed, so i check them today now orzzz. hope it's not that offense to u ;w;

Garven wrote:

[General]
As I said before, you can't have a completely silent sound like you used at the ends of sliders in the hardest difficulty. why... i think silent end is fine coz so many ranked maps do that as well 0.0
I only recommend tick rate 2 for the hardest difficulty if you do change it. This is only because of the weird speed changes. Otherwise, keep it at 1. i wanna keep it at 1
The font used in the SB feels kind of unfitting considering the style of song despite the lyrics. It'd be neat if you could find a font that was less scratchy and more solid lines like what you drew in the BG. if u have watched this anime u'll find this is really a horrible anime rather than beautiful one like the song express, i use this font for express the lyrics' meaning in darkness and fear
Considering how ridiculously unbalanced the difficulty spread is on this mapset, you really should consider adding an Easy. the normal is really easy enough to all players... ;w;

[Normal]
00:13:763 (3,1) - Don't use consecutive short repeat sliders with different repetitions of repeats in a Normal please. changed rhythm
01:55:925 (1) - This spinner... doesn't really need needed at all. It's not following anything in the song and feels like filler. hmm, the song told me set spinner here... just feeling
03:29:574 (1) - You should simplify the rhythms used here. You don't need to hit every single sound - especially in a Normal. simplified rhythm with all patterns like these
04:25:925 (1) - I wouldn't have a short repeating slider with an even amount of repeats. changed
04:35:655 (2) - ^ changed

[Hard]
00:04:439 (3,1) - Spacing fixed
00:48:628 (5) - The end of this is snapped incorrectly. uhh? it's just a 3/4 slider here...

Sorry, too many distractions yesterday. I'll edit the rest in and let you know. Just want to get this out there now in case someone else is also working on this map set. orzzz, sry for i didn't catch this mod at that time ;w;

Edit:
Continuing on the Hard:

00:56:331 (1) - Missing the finish no finish hs here indeed, i set hs in a way of system, really
01:25:114 (3) - Slider end is unsnapped well, here seems the 1/2 one is better, changed
01:42:446 (5) - Is this really necessary? This is a Hard, you know. yeah, and in that arousing part, the stream here's good and also still easy to play imo 0.0
02:08:087 (1,1) - More unsnapped sliderends. Not going to point anymore out. These don't belong in any map really, but especially not in Hard difficulties.
02:28:662 (4) - Same as 1:42. ^
There's a lot more. They don't really fit this song at all, nor the pacing of the map.
04:13:155 (2,3,1) - Suddenly the map got a lot harder for no apparent reason. Remember, this is a Hard, not an Insane. uhh... as a hard diff, this is really easy enough...

[Insane]
00:03:831 (1,2,3,4,5) - I don't like the way these flow. Most of your patterns up to here follow a pretty distinct curve, but this progression just cuts straight down and breaks what you've set up. uhh... patterns like this r also set in ranked maps very much... plays still good thou 0.0
00:08:493 (1) - Please don't do this with new combos. If you must use one to make a pattern readable, your pattern is in question. uhhh??? this is just a pattern imo... u can see lots of patterns like this in ranked maps as well
00:11:331 (1,2) - This spacing, no please. Not right after having 00:10:520 (2,3) - but it's really fun to play and still not that hard to read lol
00:29:168 (6) - Please no. Snap the end correctly and make the end audible. why...
There's a lot more incorrectly snapped silent slider ends. Get rid of them. They don't fit the music at all. they r really fit the song imo
01:12:952 (1) - More lone combos with zero correlation towards the music. just sv changing here
01:18:223 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - You really need to figure out what you're doing spacing-wise. This combo is a mess. i see nothing wrong thou...;w;
01:33:628 (5,6,7,8) - More 1/2 and 1/4 same spacing shenanigans. Please don't. It reads poorly and turns the map into a guessing game instead of something to enjoy. i really think patterns like this r not that questionable for it's really easy to read and play...
03:12:547 (1,1,1) - New combo spammmm changed
03:19:439 (8,9) - It's best if you have the slider after the circle. It plays much more naturally. i think this is another kind of pattern
Overall, it was kind of fun to play, but completely unfitting for this song. If you had a much more upbeat song that actually could support all these extra rhythms and crazy jumps, I'd give it a big thumbs up. For this song, it really is major overkill. it fits the song imo... not an excellent map but express the song indeed

[Extra]
You're pretty much going to get the same sentiment and mods as from the Insane, only I'd be picking apart a lot of the overmapping. The hitsounds feel placed on incorrect beats, so accents are unbalanced within the stanzas, and it mostly just leaves me wondering what song you originally mapped to before moving the map to this calmer song. Let's get the easier maps fixed up first to give this map a better context. idk what to say... i think this diff is the best of all these four to express this song...
thx for modding! ;w;
Koiyuki
almost fixed all 3/4 sliders in my part
but I think 02:28:662 (4) - is fine, it can emphasize the music and be a sign leading to kiai time.
Thanks!

SPOILER
osu file format v13

[General]
AudioFilename: kimi no gin no niwa.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 63389
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
EpilepsyWarning: 1
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 19844,39304,63628,87952,107412,115925,151196,175520,179979,185250,189304,199844,224168,253358,272817
DistanceSpacing: 1.2
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:Kimi no Gin no Niwa
TitleUnicode:君の銀の庭
Artist:Kalafina
ArtistUnicode:Kalafina
Creator:Hollow Wings
Version:Collab Hard
Source:Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Tags:Minakami Yuki mtbbsben 廢怯少女 ed Magica Quartet SHAFT 梶浦由記 Kajiura Yuki 虚淵玄 Urobuchi Gen 新房昭之 Shinbo Akiyuki
BeatmapID:338818
BeatmapSetID:132044

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:6
ApproachRate:7
SliderMultiplier:1.4
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"kimi no gin no niwa.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
Sprite,Foreground,Centre,"sb\c-hw.png",320,240
M,0,10114,,136,439
F,0,10114,10317,0,1
F,0,10317,19641,1
F,0,19641,19844,1,0
F,0,19844,39101,0
F,0,39101,39304,0,1
F,0,39304,63425,1
F,0,63425,63628,1,0
F,0,63628,87750,0
F,0,87750,87952,0,1
F,0,87952,107209,1
F,0,107209,107412,1,0
F,0,107412,150993,0
F,0,150993,151196,0,1
F,0,151196,175317,1
F,0,175317,175520,1,0
F,0,175520,199641,0
F,0,199641,199844,0,1
F,0,199844,223966,1
F,0,223966,224168,1,0
F,0,224168,253155,0
F,0,253155,253358,0,1
F,0,253358,272614,1
F,0,272614,272817,1,0
Sprite,Foreground,Centre,"sb\c-yuki.png",320,240
F,0,19641,19844,0,1
M,0,19844,,478,442
F,0,19844,39101,1
F,0,39101,39304,1,0
F,0,39304,63425,0
F,0,63425,63628,0,1
F,0,63628,87750,1
F,0,87750,87952,1,0
F,0,87952,,0
F,0,87952,116939,0
F,0,116939,117141,0,1
F,0,117141,150993,1
F,0,150993,151196,1,0
F,0,151196,180182,0
F,0,180182,180385,0,1
F,0,180385,185047,1
F,0,185047,185250,1,0
F,0,185250,189912,0
F,0,189912,190114,0,1
F,0,190114,199641,1
F,0,199641,199844,1,0
F,0,199844,223966,0
F,0,223966,224168,0,1
F,0,224168,253155,1
F,0,253155,253358,1,0
F,0,253358,272614,0
F,0,272614,272817,0,1
F,0,272817,282547,1
F,0,282547,282750,1,0
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations

[TimingPoints]
385,-133.333333333333,3,2,1,40,0,0
10114,-133.333333333333,3,2,1,50,0,0
19844,-133.333333333333,3,2,1,40,0,0
29574,-133.333333333333,3,2,1,45,0,0
39303,-133.333333333333,3,2,1,50,0,0
49033,-133.333333333333,3,2,1,45,0,0
58763,-133.333333333333,3,2,1,45,0,0
63628,-100,3,2,1,60,0,1
72952,-100,3,2,1,60,0,0
73358,-100,3,2,1,60,0,1
87750,-100,3,2,1,60,0,0
87952,-100,3,2,1,60,0,1
88155,-100,3,2,1,60,0,0
97682,-100,3,2,1,60,0,1
97885,-100,3,2,1,60,0,0
107412,-100,3,2,1,45,0,0
117141,-100,3,2,1,50,0,0
126871,-100,3,2,1,45,0,0
136601,-100,3,2,1,50,0,0
146331,-100,3,2,1,45,0,0
148763,-100,3,2,1,55,0,0
151196,-100,3,2,1,60,0,1
160520,-100,3,2,1,60,0,0
160925,-100,3,2,1,60,0,1
175520,-100,3,2,1,50,0,0
180385,-100,3,2,1,50,0,0
190114,-100,3,2,1,50,0,0
194979,-100,3,2,1,60,0,0
199844,-100,3,2,1,60,0,1
200047,-100,3,2,1,60,0,0
209574,-100,3,2,1,60,0,1
209777,-100,3,2,1,60,0,0
219303,-100,3,2,1,50,0,0
219709,-100,3,2,1,40,0,0
220520,-100,3,2,1,55,0,0
221736,-100,3,2,1,50,0,0
222141,-100,3,2,1,40,0,0
222952,-100,3,2,1,50,0,0
223358,-100,3,2,1,55,0,0
223763,-100,3,2,1,60,0,0
224168,-100,3,2,1,60,0,1
233493,-100,3,2,1,60,0,0
233898,-100,3,2,1,60,0,1
253155,-100,3,2,1,55,0,0
253358,-100,3,2,1,65,0,1
253560,-100,3,2,1,65,0,0
263087,-100,3,2,1,60,0,1
263290,-100,3,2,1,60,0,0
272817,-133.333333333333,3,2,1,40,0,0
282547,-133.333333333333,3,2,1,35,0,0
289844,-133.333333333333,3,2,1,30,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 74,138,255
Combo2 : 255,132,237
Combo3 : 164,62,255
Combo4 : 255,239,191

[HitObjects]
345,296,385,6,0,P|384:256|394:192,1,105.000004005432,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,210,1196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
293,209,1601,2,0,P|263:140|167:113,1,157.500006008148,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
191,111,2412,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,218,2817,6,0,P|144:244|92:247,2,105.000004005432,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
290,324,4033,2,0,L|334:360,1,52.5000020027161,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,302,4439,2,0,L|434:345,2,52.5000020027161,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,156,5250,6,0,P|306:120|285:73,1,105.000004005432,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,60,6060,1,0,0:0:0:0:
355,156,6466,2,0,P|288:211|202:216,1,157.500006008148,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,220,7277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
190,75,7682,6,0,L|257:95,2,52.5000020027161,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,152,8493,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,253,8898,2,0,P|205:296|295:302,1,157.500006008148,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
286,304,9709,1,8,0:1:0:0:
354,170,10114,5,4,0:1:0:0:
281,181,10317,1,2,0:0:0:0:
208,166,10520,2,0,P|151:165|96:188,1,105.000004005432,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,311,11331,1,8,0:1:0:0:
331,318,11736,2,0,P|254:301|176:311,1,157.500006008148,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,240,12547,5,4,0:0:0:0:
233,229,12750,1,2,0:0:0:0:
306,236,12952,2,0,P|361:231|419:244,1,105.000004005432,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,140,13763,1,8,0:1:0:0:
249,88,13966,1,2,0:0:0:0:
320,71,14168,1,8,0:0:0:0:
373,123,14371,2,0,P|398:127|446:122,1,52.5000020027161,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
474,265,14979,6,0,P|438:260|412:250,1,52.5000020027161,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,224,15385,2,0,P|303:218|237:235,1,105.000004005432,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
114,178,16196,1,8,0:1:0:0:
143,320,16601,2,0,P|220:347|306:329,1,157.500006008148,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,265,17412,6,0,P|277:255|317:256,1,52.5000020027161,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
309,180,17817,2,0,P|367:174|425:193,1,105.000004005432,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,109,18628,2,0,L|198:116,1,52.5000020027161,8|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
205,40,19033,1,4,0:3:0:0:
205,40,19236,2,0,L|141:47,1,52.5000020027161,8|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
126,147,19844,5,4,0:0:0:0:
126,147,20250,2,0,L|225:179,1,105.000004005432,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,252,20858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,251,21060,2,0,P|297:218|299:158,2,105.000004005432,0|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,147,22277,5,4,0:0:0:0:
126,147,22479,1,0,0:0:0:0:
126,147,22682,2,0,L|96:46,1,105.000004005432,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
175,43,23290,1,0,0:0:0:0:
175,43,23493,2,0,P|226:48|272:24,2,105.000004005432,0|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,92,24709,5,4,0:0:0:0:
394,71,24912,1,0,0:0:0:0:
462,96,25114,2,0,L|477:157,2,52.5000020027161,10|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,209,25925,5,0,0:0:0:0:
416,244,26128,1,0,0:0:0:0:
447,309,26330,2,0,L|414:362,2,52.5000020027161,10|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,318,27141,5,4,0:0:0:0:
288,318,27344,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,318,27547,2,0,L|224:301,1,52.5000020027161,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,252,27952,2,0,L|120:235,1,52.5000020027161,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
102,171,28358,2,0,L|38:154,1,52.5000020027161
14,221,28763,2,0,P|25:271|7:320,1,105.000004005432,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,67,29574,5,4,0:0:0:0:
68,67,29777,1,0,0:0:0:0:
68,67,29979,2,0,L|176:88,1,105.000004005432,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,71,30587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
301,116,30790,2,0,P|314:166|302:216,2,105.000004005432,0|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,168,32006,5,4,0:0:0:0:
228,168,32209,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,168,32412,2,0,P|214:219|234:272,1,105.000004005432,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,303,33020,1,0,0:0:0:0:
367,296,33223,2,0,L|481:314,2,105.000004005432,0|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
446,159,34439,6,0,L|434:98,1,52.5000020027161,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,50,34844,2,0,L|362:101,1,52.5000020027161,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,145,35250,1,8,0:0:0:0:
193,31,35655,6,0,L|132:43,1,52.5000020027161
84,125,36060,2,0,L|135:114,1,52.5000020027161,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
179,175,36466,1,8,0:0:0:0:
56,273,36871,5,4,0:0:0:0:
56,273,37074,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,272,37277,2,0,P|107:275|145:309,1,105.000004005432,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
15,201,38087,2,0,P|17:149|51:111,1,105.000004005432,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
219,100,38898,2,0,P|185:96|146:83,1,52.5000020027161,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
219,100,39304,6,0,P|266:111|331:101,1,105.000004005432,4|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
413,219,40114,2,0,L|398:270,1,52.5000020027161,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,277,40520,2,0,P|496:223|479:169,1,105.000004005432,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,174,41331,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,174,41533,1,2,0:0:0:0:
336,174,41736,6,0,P|362:123|345:66,2,105.000004005432,4|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,115,42750,1,2,0:0:0:0:
282,115,42953,2,0,P|253:111|214:121,1,52.5000020027161,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,231,43358,2,0,P|247:207|258:169,1,52.5000020027161,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,129,43763,2,0,P|164:156|192:184,1,52.5000020027161,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,232,44168,6,0,P|284:247|328:285,2,105.000004005432,4|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,2:0:0:0:
115,325,45384,2,0,P|161:326|230:302,1,105.000004005432,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,340,45993,1,2,0:0:0:0:
359,334,46196,2,0,L|332:275,1,52.5000020027161,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
278,241,46601,6,0,P|231:215|197:170,2,105.000004005432,4|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
347,215,47614,1,2,0:0:0:0:
414,243,47817,2,0,L|420:190,1,52.5000020027161
365,91,48223,2,0,L|358:146,1,52.5000020027161,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
433,117,48628,2,0,L|445:20,1,78.7500030040742,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
407,29,49033,6,0,P|357:16|300:52,1,105.000004005432,4|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,310,50047,5,2,0:0:0:0:
150,343,50250,2,0,P|101:353|36:334,2,105.000004005432,0|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
295,324,51466,6,0,L|404:344,1,105.000004005432,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,181,52480,5,2,0:0:0:0:
388,166,52683,2,0,P|448:169|506:199,2,105.000004005432,0|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,240,53898,5,4,0:0:0:0:
271,240,54304,2,0,P|230:271|172:284,1,105.000004005432,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
50,209,55114,2,0,P|104:202|163:211,2,105.000004005432,0|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,103,56331,5,0,0:0:0:0:
153,103,56737,2,0,P|201:129|273:129,1,105.000004005432,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,99,57547,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,240,57952,1,2,0:1:0:0:
250,133,58358,1,2,0:3:0:0:
431,189,58763,6,0,P|467:231|489:294,2,105.000004005432,2|0|2,0:1|0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
309,272,59979,2,0,P|290:327|292:395,2,105.000004005432,2|4|4,0:1|0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
400,157,61196,5,2,0:3:0:0:
285,66,61601,1,0,0:0:0:0:
285,66,61804,2,0,P|263:49|220:33,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,125,62412,1,2,0:3:0:0:
194,122,62614,2,0,L|230:100,2,26.2500010013581,2|2|4,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
160,186,63020,1,8,0:3:0:0:
160,186,63223,2,0,L|150:248,1,52.5000020027161,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
223,283,63628,6,0,L|233:214,1,70,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
278,143,64033,1,8,0:0:0:0:
320,70,64236,2,0,P|361:123|350:190,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
350,274,64844,6,0,L|372:340,1,70,8|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
447,301,65250,2,0,L|424:234,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
430,150,65655,1,2,0:1:0:0:
372,88,65858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,92,66060,6,0,P|222:110|155:92,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,81,66668,2,0,P|84:48|108:23,1,70,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,161,67074,1,2,0:1:0:0:
104,161,67277,6,0,P|69:167|35:159,1,70,8|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,93,67682,2,0,P|178:119|189:152,1,70,8|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
164,233,68087,1,8,0:3:0:0:
201,308,68290,1,4,0:3:0:0:
148,373,68493,6,0,L|10:356,1,140,4|10,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
25,273,69101,2,0,L|98:283,1,70,2|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,233,69709,5,8,0:1:0:0:
311,308,69912,1,2,0:0:0:0:
364,373,70115,2,0,L|502:356,1,140,8|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
348,233,70925,5,4,0:0:0:0:
265,215,71128,1,0,0:0:0:0:
182,229,71331,2,0,L|119:261,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
121,170,71736,2,0,L|183:137,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
123,78,72141,6,0,L|60:110,1,70,8|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
26,188,72547,1,4,0:3:0:0:
87,247,72750,1,8,0:3:0:0:
121,170,72952,1,4,0:3:0:0:
182,229,73155,1,4,0:3:0:0:
202,233,73256,1,2,0:0:0:0:
222,236,73358,6,0,L|296:211,1,70,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
335,143,73763,1,8,0:0:0:0:
347,59,73966,2,0,P|279:77|250:146,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
288,213,74574,6,0,P|304:244|304:280,1,70,8|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
399,342,74979,2,0,P|383:311|383:274,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
465,292,75385,1,2,0:1:0:0:
399,342,75587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
315,330,75790,6,0,P|245:311|176:328,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
98,306,76398,1,2,0:3:0:0:
30,255,76601,2,0,L|14:175,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
86,110,77006,6,0,L|100:179,1,70,8|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
175,117,77412,2,0,L|161:48,1,70,8|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
246,161,77817,1,8,0:3:0:0:
327,182,78020,1,4,0:3:0:0:
409,173,78223,6,0,P|464:131|474:63,1,140,4|10,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
402,13,78831,2,0,P|389:46|389:81,1,70,2|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
266,223,79439,5,8,0:1:0:0:
185,202,79642,1,2,0:0:0:0:
102,210,79845,2,0,P|47:252|37:320,1,140,8|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
266,223,80655,5,4,0:0:0:0:
332,170,80858,1,2,0:0:0:0:
412,194,81060,2,0,L|433:271,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
494,316,81466,1,0,0:0:0:0:
327,290,81871,6,0,P|262:313|199:286,1,140,8|4,0:1|0:3,0:0:0:0:
165,209,82479,1,8,0:3:0:0:
182,126,82682,2,0,P|192:84|216:51,1,70,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
265,122,83087,2,0,P|195:127|128:108,2,140,4|10|0,0:1|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
417,51,84304,6,0,P|433:83|443:116,1,70,8|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
385,193,84709,2,0,P|369:162|360:129,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,75,85114,2,0,P|242:82|207:74,1,70,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,116,85520,6,0,P|70:160|65:238,1,140,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
147,203,86128,1,2,0:1:0:0:
227,227,86331,2,0,P|259:239|294:239,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
372,208,86736,6,0,L|332:51,1,140,0|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
286,5,87344,1,4,0:3:0:0:
265,122,87547,1,4,0:3:0:0:
106,176,87952,5,4,0:1:0:0:
106,176,88155,2,0,P|69:164|43:135,1,70,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
47,142,88966,5,2,0:1:0:0:
114,92,89168,2,0,P|154:84|206:90,1,70,8|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
203,167,89574,2,0,P|211:237|263:302,1,140,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
319,139,90385,5,4,0:1:0:0:
319,139,90587,2,0,P|323:105|321:68,1,70,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
321,69,91196,5,8,0:0:0:0:
240,92,91399,1,2,0:1:0:0:
203,167,91601,2,0,P|197:207|223:260,1,70,8|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,198,92006,2,0,P|348:177|429:201,1,140,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
475,252,92614,1,2,0:0:0:0:
455,260,92715,1,2,0:0:0:0:
436,267,92817,6,0,P|405:297|357:315,1,70,4|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,281,93223,2,0,L|264:353,2,70,8|2|8,0:0|0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,199,93830,5,2,0:1:0:0:
206,159,94033,2,0,P|135:160|56:195,2,140,8|2|2,0:1|0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
174,324,95250,6,0,L|84:358,2,70,4|2|8,0:1|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
174,324,95858,1,2,0:3:0:0:
258,319,96060,2,0,P|328:327|396:298,1,140,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
223,192,96871,2,0,P|153:184|85:213,1,140,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
291,135,97682,5,4,0:1:0:0:
345,69,97885,2,0,P|376:55|411:54,1,70,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,55,98696,5,2,0:1:0:0:
428,139,98898,2,0,L|445:218,1,70,8|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,292,99304,2,0,P|356:305|297:275,1,140,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
173,384,100115,5,4,0:1:0:0:
111,327,100317,2,0,P|98:288|101:249,1,70,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
99,259,100925,5,8,0:0:0:0:
99,259,101331,2,0,P|83:216|90:160,1,70,8|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
218,155,101736,2,0,P|188:190|136:212,1,70,2|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
70,103,102141,2,0,P|105:107|137:121,1,70,2|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
137,122,102446,1,2,0:0:0:0:
137,122,102547,6,0,L|198:73,1,70,4|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,94,102952,2,0,L|334:46,2,70,8|2|8,0:0|0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
218,155,103560,1,0,0:0:0:0:
207,239,103763,1,8,0:1:0:0:
207,239,104169,2,0,P|266:269|348:260,1,140,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
443,130,104980,6,0,L|353:155,2,70,4|2|8,0:1|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
443,130,105587,1,2,0:3:0:0:
388,66,105790,2,0,P|317:58|248:79,1,140,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
94,136,106601,2,0,P|155:167|225:170,1,140,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
225,171,107412,5,4,0:1:0:0:
256,192,114709,12,8,116736,0:0:0:0:
92,124,117141,5,4,0:0:0:0:
92,124,117344,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,124,117547,2,0,P|144:167|152:234,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
70,211,118155,1,0,0:0:0:0:
89,292,118358,2,0,P|151:319|213:292,2,140,0|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
291,342,119574,5,4,0:0:0:0:
291,342,119777,1,0,0:0:0:0:
290,342,119979,2,0,P|302:274|265:217,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,168,120587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
403,210,120790,2,0,P|391:278|428:335,2,140,0|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,47,122006,6,0,L|458:114,1,70,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
370,103,122412,1,10,0:0:0:0:
301,59,122614,2,0,L|233:77,1,70,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
91,168,123223,6,0,L|73:101,1,70
161,112,123629,1,10,0:0:0:0:
230,156,123831,2,0,L|298:138,1,70,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,233,124439,6,0,L|301:270,1,140,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,354,125047,2,0,L|371:336,2,70,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
219,346,125655,5,2,0:3:0:0:
65,276,126060,2,0,P|52:309|54:344,2,70,4|2|4,0:3|0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
135,323,126668,1,2,0:0:0:0:
218,346,126871,6,0,P|209:278|152:241,2,140,4|2|8,0:1|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
301,330,127885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
382,311,128087,6,0,P|416:321|441:345,1,70,2|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
494,279,128493,2,0,L|514:131,1,140,8|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
447,87,129101,1,2,0:0:0:0:
363,92,129304,6,0,P|332:108|297:110,1,70,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,69,129709,2,0,P|168:60|94:111,1,140,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
179,148,130317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,180,130520,6,0,L|362:197,1,70,2|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,256,130925,2,0,L|191:240,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
98,304,131331,2,0,L|167:320,1,70,2|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,229,131736,6,0,P|39:163|66:99,2,140,4|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,168,132750,1,0,0:0:0:0:
206,138,132952,6,0,P|237:122|271:122,1,70,2|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
325,189,133358,2,0,P|382:213|471:191,1,140,8|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
486,120,133966,1,2,0:0:0:0:
399,116,134168,6,0,L|390:33,1,70,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
309,27,134574,2,0,P|257:42|180:13,1,140,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
98,35,135182,1,0,0:0:0:0:
98,35,135385,6,0,L|79:113,1,70,2|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
142,160,135790,2,0,L|123:238,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,274,136196,2,0,L|176:352,1,70,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
125,228,136601,6,0,P|181:190|247:207,2,140,4|2|8,0:1|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,274,137614,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,286,137817,2,0,P|309:268|328:239,1,70,2|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
406,272,138223,2,0,P|414:238|407:204,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
482,166,138628,2,0,P|464:136|435:117,1,70,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
354,95,139033,6,0,P|297:132|231:115,2,140,4|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,49,140046,1,0,0:0:0:0:
199,37,140249,2,0,P|169:54|150:83,1,70,2|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
73,51,140655,2,0,P|64:84|71:118,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
3,157,141060,2,0,P|20:186|49:205,1,70,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,192,141466,6,0,P|200:186|246:235,2,140,4|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
169,267,142479,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,323,142682,6,0,P|304:337|395:320,2,140,2|2|2,0:3|0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
169,267,143696,1,0,0:0:0:0:
122,181,143898,6,0,L|86:41,2,140,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
169,267,144912,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,309,145114,6,0,P|344:277|411:291,1,140,2|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
435,358,145723,1,2,0:3:0:0:
395,284,145925,1,4,0:3:0:0:
418,203,146128,1,2,0:0:0:0:
376,129,146331,6,0,L|305:115,1,70,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
314,199,146736,2,0,L|243:185,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,269,147141,2,0,L|182:255,1,70,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,268,147547,6,0,L|113:336,1,70,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
39,209,147952,2,0,L|25:140,1,70,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,47,148358,2,0,L|106:116,1,70,12|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
123,126,148662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
141,136,148763,6,0,P|198:154|281:133,1,140,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,89,149371,1,8,0:3:0:0:
427,97,149574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
483,159,149777,1,0,0:0:0:0:
401,176,149979,6,0,P|439:233|506:239,2,140,2|14|4,0:3|0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
401,176,151196,6,0,L|376:348,1,140,4|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,310,151804,2,0,P|233:290|207:227,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
293,225,152412,1,8,0:1:0:0:
207,227,152614,2,0,L|137:229,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
52,229,153020,1,2,0:0:0:0:
26,308,153223,2,0,P|60:314|92:301,1,70,2|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
137,229,153628,6,0,L|195:98,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,82,154236,2,0,P|335:114|348:181,1,140,2|2,0:3|0:1,0:0:0:0:
293,246,154844,1,8,0:1:0:0:
265,166,155047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
276,82,155250,1,2,0:1:0:0:
339,27,155452,1,2,0:0:0:0:
423,21,155655,2,0,P|418:59|378:103,1,70,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
339,27,156060,6,0,P|427:21|482:52,1,140,4|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
454,169,156668,2,0,P|366:175|311:144,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
276,82,157277,1,8,0:1:0:0:
193,74,157479,1,2,0:0:0:0:
112,99,157682,2,0,P|156:150|225:152,1,140,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
276,82,158290,1,2,0:0:0:0:
193,74,158493,5,4,0:0:0:0:
224,152,158696,1,2,0:0:0:0:
217,236,158898,2,0,P|179:285|93:278,2,140,8|10|8,0:0|0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
295,203,159912,2,0,L|364:218,1,70,2|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
377,343,160317,2,0,L|308:328,1,70,10|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
275,251,160723,1,4,0:3:0:0:
281,225,160824,1,2,0:0:0:0:
295,202,160925,6,0,P|321:138|287:73,1,140,4|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,141,161533,2,0,P|294:202|371:207,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
435,207,162141,1,8,0:1:0:0:
484,137,162344,2,0,P|479:102|459:74,1,70,2|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
378,51,162749,1,2,0:0:0:0:
330,119,162952,2,0,P|361:135|396:134,1,70,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
435,207,163357,6,0,P|443:274|370:347,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,341,163965,2,0,B|220:345|220:345|158:333,1,140,2|2,0:3|0:1,0:0:0:0:
257,297,164574,2,0,P|274:262|281:230,1,70,8|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,147,164979,2,0,P|275:113|256:83,1,70,4|8,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
194,27,165385,2,0,P|159:9|127:2,1,70,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
135,141,165790,6,0,P|203:128|257:83,1,140,4|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
146,8,166398,2,0,P|123:73|136:142,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
181,214,167006,1,8,0:1:0:0:
98,217,167208,1,2,0:0:0:0:
136,142,167411,2,0,L|296:127,1,140,2|2,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
265,213,168019,1,2,0:0:0:0:
223,286,168222,5,4,0:0:0:0:
138,288,168425,1,2,0:0:0:0:
181,214,168628,2,0,P|174:144|107:82,2,140,8|10|8,0:0|0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
96,236,169641,2,0,P|109:268|138:288,1,70,2|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
181,214,170047,1,8,0:3:0:0:
96,236,170250,1,2,0:0:0:0:
32,291,170452,1,4,0:3:0:0:
44,314,170554,1,2,0:0:0:0:
62,331,170655,6,0,P|130:345|213:318,1,140,4|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,297,171263,2,0,P|344:283|412:301,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
412,301,171871,2,0,L|471:149,2,140,8|2|0,0:1|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,133,173087,6,0,L|357:217,1,70,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,104,173493,1,8,0:0:0:0:
303,104,173696,2,0,P|319:68|348:49,1,70,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,133,174101,1,2,0:1:0:0:
303,104,174304,2,0,P|234:94|158:114,1,140,2|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
97,160,174912,1,8,0:3:0:0:
89,243,175114,2,0,P|119:278|160:293,1,70,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
225,285,175520,5,4,0:1:0:0:
221,63,179979,5,4,0:3:0:0:
221,63,180385,6,0,L|300:40,1,70,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
369,66,180790,1,8,0:0:0:0:
448,39,180993,1,2,0:0:0:0:
482,115,181196,1,8,0:0:0:0:
403,142,181399,1,2,0:1:0:0:
319,136,181601,6,0,L|313:205,1,70,8|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
387,300,182006,2,0,L|392:230,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
313,205,182412,1,2,0:1:0:0:
233,229,182614,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,292,182817,6,0,P|226:312|157:264,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,194,183425,1,2,0:0:0:0:
78,141,183628,1,8,0:0:0:0:
108,63,183830,1,2,0:1:0:0:
192,68,184033,6,0,P|226:63|259:75,1,70,8|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
215,148,184439,2,0,P|233:185|262:207,2,70,4|8|4,0:3|0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
298,129,185047,1,4,0:3:0:0:
401,173,185250,5,4,0:1:0:0:
256,272,189304,6,0,L|256:128,1,140,8|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
332,280,190114,5,4,0:1:0:0:
381,348,190316,1,0,0:0:0:0:
461,322,190519,1,8,0:0:0:0:
461,238,190722,1,2,0:0:0:0:
381,212,190925,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,280,191331,5,8,0:1:0:0:
131,348,191533,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,322,191736,1,8,0:0:0:0:
51,238,191939,1,2,0:0:0:0:
131,212,192142,1,2,0:1:0:0:
256,323,192547,5,4,0:0:0:0:
209,161,192952,2,0,P|170:115|170:68,1,105,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,56,193358,2,0,P|256:76|304:56,1,105,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,72,193763,2,0,P|338:123|303:161,1,105,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,172,194168,5,8,0:0:0:0:
214,246,194371,1,2,0:0:0:0:
298,246,194574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
461,44,194979,5,4,0:1:0:0:
435,124,195182,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,60,195385,1,8,0:0:0:0:
354,140,195588,1,2,0:0:0:0:
299,76,195790,1,2,0:1:0:0:
51,44,196196,5,8,0:1:0:0:
77,124,196399,1,2,0:0:0:0:
132,60,196602,1,8,0:0:0:0:
158,140,196805,1,2,0:0:0:0:
213,76,197007,1,2,0:1:0:0:
256,238,197412,5,4,0:0:0:0:
441,304,197817,2,0,L|341:349,1,105,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
305,332,198223,2,0,P|253:316|205:332,1,105,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,347,198628,2,0,L|72:303,1,105
49,268,199033,5,0,0:0:0:0:
57,184,199236,1,4,0:3:0:0:
126,230,199439,1,4,0:3:0:0:
134,146,199642,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,191,199844,6,0,P|216:124|175:70,2,140,4|8|2,0:1|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,70,201060,2,0,P|295:124|307:191,2,140,8|8|2,0:1|0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
378,146,202074,5,2,0:0:0:0:
386,230,202277,1,4,0:0:0:0:
455,184,202480,1,0,0:0:0:0:
463,268,202682,2,0,P|405:315|338:302,1,140,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,306,203493,2,0,P|99:313|49:268,1,140,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
41,183,204101,1,2,0:0:0:0:
97,119,204304,1,2,0:1:0:0:
178,143,204506,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,112,204709,6,0,P|296:120|326:144,1,70,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,91,205114,2,0,P|403:129|397:167,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
485,162,205520,2,0,P|477:201|453:232,1,70,2|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
378,245,205925,2,0,P|450:253|481:335,2,140,8|8|2,0:1|0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
301,281,206939,1,2,0:0:0:0:
304,200,207141,6,0,P|257:157|208:200,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
134,245,207750,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,225,207952,2,0,P|32:196|27:162,1,70,2|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
111,158,208358,2,0,P|109:123|122:91,1,70,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,141,208762,1,8,0:3:0:0:
216,222,208966,1,8,0:3:0:0:
134,245,209168,2,0,P|66:250|30:282,1,105,4|0,0:3|3:0,0:0:0:0:
29,307,209574,6,0,L|49:150,1,140,4|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
134,245,210182,2,0,L|154:88,1,140,0|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
235,123,210790,1,8,0:1:0:0:
286,55,210993,1,2,0:0:0:0:
370,67,211196,1,8,0:0:0:0:
370,67,211601,2,0,P|361:136|399:209,1,140,2|4,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
483,307,212412,6,0,L|470:212,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,260,212817,2,0,L|379:165,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
301,212,213223,1,8,0:1:0:0:
256,141,213426,1,2,0:0:0:0:
175,118,213629,1,4,0:3:0:0:
92,131,213831,2,0,P|63:148|40:193,1,70
157,339,214439,6,0,P|221:330|283:260,1,140,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,141,215047,2,0,L|273:279,1,140,0|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
344,329,215655,1,8,0:1:0:0:
429,323,215858,1,2,0:0:0:0:
475,253,216061,1,8,0:0:0:0:
475,253,216466,2,0,P|417:202|351:211,1,140,2|4,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
459,90,217277,6,0,L|446:185,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,137,217682,2,0,L|355:232,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
277,183,218088,1,8,0:1:0:0:
247,262,218291,1,0,0:0:0:0:
170,295,218493,2,0,P|90:286|34:228,1,140,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
46,249,219304,5,4,0:0:0:0:
91,87,219709,2,0,P|151:45|229:23,1,140,6|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
214,24,220520,1,4,0:0:0:0:
259,244,220925,2,0,P|211:191|192:113,1,140,12|12,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,126,221736,5,4,0:0:0:0:
404,53,222141,2,0,L|320:165,1,140,6|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
320,165,222952,1,4,0:0:0:0:
269,326,223358,2,0,P|254:295|255:260,1,70,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
339,276,223763,1,4,0:0:0:0:
414,314,223966,1,0,0:0:0:0:
423,295,224067,1,0,0:0:0:0:
427,274,224168,6,0,L|418:191,1,70,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,133,224574,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,94,224777,2,0,P|291:159|347:216,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,289,225385,6,0,P|260:274|226:275,1,70,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,318,225790,2,0,P|118:319|87:304,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
139,238,226196,1,2,0:1:0:0:
193,174,226398,1,2,0:0:0:0:
200,90,226601,6,0,L|149:41,1,70,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,59,227006,2,0,L|99:108,2,70,8|2|0,0:0|0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
22,155,227614,1,2,0:1:0:0:
85,209,227817,5,8,0:1:0:0:
158,168,228020,1,2,0:0:0:0:
221,222,228223,1,8,0:0:0:0:
293,179,228425,1,4,0:3:0:0:
358,230,228628,2,0,P|375:182|362:132,1,105,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,101,229033,6,0,L|189:78,1,140,4|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,10,229641,2,0,L|324:21,1,70,2|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,51,230047,1,2,0:1:0:0:
453,117,230250,6,0,L|468:271,1,140,8|10,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,292,230858,2,0,L|382:216,1,70,8|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
461,335,231263,1,0,0:0:0:0:
390,292,231466,6,0,P|328:323|255:304,1,140,4|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,180,232074,1,2,0:3:0:0:
300,109,232277,2,0,P|332:170|315:236,1,140,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
261,308,232885,5,2,0:0:0:0:
188,348,233087,1,4,0:3:0:0:
112,310,233290,1,8,0:3:0:0:
38,350,233493,1,4,0:3:0:0:
112,310,233696,1,2,0:0:0:0:
120,290,233797,1,2,0:0:0:0:
127,270,233898,6,0,P|125:201|74:156,1,140,4|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,237,234506,1,2,0:3:0:0:
127,270,234709,2,0,P|159:284|194:286,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
215,366,235114,6,0,P|247:353|272:329,1,70,8|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
346,370,235520,2,0,P|359:338|361:303,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,221,235925,1,2,0:1:0:0:
277,164,236128,1,0,0:0:0:0:
197,135,236331,6,0,P|132:125|72:166,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
149,280,236939,2,0,P|153:245|148:211,1,70,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
110,135,237344,1,2,0:1:0:0:
179,56,237547,6,0,P|177:91|191:123,1,70,8|4,0:1|0:3,0:0:0:0:
44,84,237952,2,0,P|74:67|96:40,1,70,8|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,187,238358,2,0,P|107:168|41:177,1,105,4|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
26,216,238763,6,0,L|50:357,1,140,4|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,320,239371,2,0,L|194:308,1,70,2|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,250,239777,1,2,0:1:0:0:
310,186,239979,6,0,L|448:162,1,140,8|10,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
494,232,240587,2,0,L|505:300,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
422,288,240993,1,0,0:0:0:0:
337,283,241196,6,0,P|281:335|205:313,1,140,4|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
175,251,241804,1,2,0:3:0:0:
214,177,242006,1,8,0:0:0:0:
259,249,242209,1,2,0:1:0:0:
175,251,242412,6,0,L|104:248,1,70,8|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
35,329,242817,2,0,L|105:332,1,70,4|8,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
175,251,243223,1,4,0:3:0:0:
214,177,243425,1,2,0:0:0:0:
212,155,243527,1,2,0:0:0:0:
204,135,243628,6,0,P|171:88|87:87,1,140,4|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,218,244236,2,0,P|116:193|126:160,2,70,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
93,83,244844,6,0,L|230:41,1,140,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,76,245452,1,2,0:0:0:0:
380,109,245655,2,0,L|463:83,1,70,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,75,246060,6,0,P|302:142|353:187,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
423,235,246668,1,2,0:0:0:0:
456,312,246871,1,8,0:0:0:0:
373,345,247074,1,2,0:1:0:0:
352,348,247175,1,2,0:0:0:0:
330,351,247277,6,0,P|279:359|229:344,1,105,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
210,307,247682,2,0,L|183:166,1,140,8|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
254,124,248290,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,208,248493,6,0,P|189:234|115:206,1,140,4|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,147,249101,1,2,0:0:0:0:
24,213,249304,2,0,L|44:288,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
76,147,249709,6,0,L|57:79,1,70,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,42,250114,2,0,P|199:72|266:53,1,140,8|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
331,8,250723,1,2,0:0:0:0:
412,26,250925,6,0,L|442:96,1,70,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,195,251331,2,0,L|365:131,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,121,251736,1,8,0:0:0:0:
227,185,251939,1,2,0:1:0:0:
146,208,252141,6,0,P|77:213|21:172,2,140,8|8|4,0:1|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
164,293,253155,1,2,0:0:0:0:
185,286,253256,1,2,0:0:0:0:
205,280,253358,5,4,0:1:0:0:
282,314,253560,1,2,0:0:0:0:
366,293,253763,2,0,P|402:277|444:234,2,70,8|2|8,0:0|0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,314,254371,1,2,0:1:0:0:
303,231,254574,2,0,P|318:187|314:132,1,70,8|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
309,123,254878,1,2,0:0:0:0:
309,123,254979,2,0,L|255:46,1,70,2|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,64,255385,2,0,P|141:111|150:175,1,105,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,202,255790,5,4,0:0:0:0:
244,171,255992,1,2,0:0:0:0:
303,231,256195,2,0,P|325:267|328:311,2,70,8|2|8,0:0|0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,171,256804,1,2,0:1:0:0:
259,89,257006,2,0,P|286:65|322:57,1,70,8|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
354,79,257310,1,2,0:0:0:0:
354,79,257412,2,0,L|311:155,1,70,2|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,229,257817,2,0,P|386:266|357:298,1,70,2|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,309,258121,1,2,0:0:0:0:
328,309,258223,6,0,L|235:300,1,70,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,302,258628,2,0,P|136:310|102:334,2,70,8|2|8,0:0|0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,228,259236,1,2,0:1:0:0:
131,201,259439,2,0,P|96:199|43:213,1,70,8|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,176,259743,1,2,0:0:0:0:
32,176,259844,2,0,P|70:136|143:113,1,105,2|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
158,119,260250,2,0,L|247:137,1,70,2|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,171,260554,1,2,0:0:0:0:
244,171,260655,6,0,L|333:189,1,70,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,246,261060,2,0,P|391:273|391:317,2,70,8|2|8,0:0|0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,162,261668,1,2,0:1:0:0:
366,79,261871,2,0,P|339:53|288:35,1,70,8|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,36,262175,2,0,L|214:35,1,35,2|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
148,45,262479,1,8,0:3:0:0:
133,124,262682,2,0,P|167:125|198:109,1,70,4|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,120,262986,1,2,0:0:0:0:
239,120,263087,6,0,P|297:164|319:246,1,140,4|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,310,263696,2,0,P|147:265|126:184,1,140,2|2,0:3|0:1,0:0:0:0:
54,157,264304,2,0,L|33:229,1,70,8|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
42,246,264608,1,2,0:0:0:0:
50,265,264709,1,2,0:1:0:0:
206,310,265114,2,0,P|242:292|279:257,1,70,2|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
266,231,265418,1,2,0:0:0:0:
266,231,265520,6,0,P|239:202|235:153,1,70,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,87,265925,2,0,P|315:78|360:99,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
394,171,266331,2,0,P|382:208|341:236,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
266,231,266736,2,0,P|239:202|235:153,1,70,8|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,156,267040,1,2,0:0:0:0:
269,147,267141,1,2,0:1:0:0:
351,104,267344,1,2,0:0:0:0:
441,121,267548,2,0,P|421:150|394:171,1,70,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
266,231,267952,6,0,P|201:204|157:142,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,37,268560,2,0,P|311:64|354:125,1,140,2|2,0:3|0:1,0:0:0:0:
363,215,269169,2,0,P|360:256|347:286,1,70,8|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,299,269473,1,2,0:0:0:0:
318,310,269574,1,2,0:1:0:0:
149,319,269979,2,0,P|151:278|171:238,1,70,2|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,253,270283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
203,252,270385,6,0,P|238:255|272:245,1,70,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,186,270790,2,0,P|362:156|368:91,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
279,86,271196,2,0,P|259:115|253:180,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
272,246,271601,2,0,P|287:277|341:315,1,70,8|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
331,314,271905,1,2,0:0:0:0:
352,320,272006,1,8,0:3:0:0:
435,308,272209,1,10,0:3:0:0:
374,248,272412,2,0,P|323:238|272:246,1,105,4|0,0:3|3:0,0:0:0:0:
233,264,272817,6,0,L|203:313,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
129,329,273223,1,0,0:0:0:0:
57,297,273425,1,2,0:0:0:0:
29,141,273831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
59,68,274033,1,0,0:0:0:0:
133,94,274236,1,8,0:0:0:0:
102,167,274439,2,0,P|169:166|203:127,1,105.000004005432
296,9,275250,5,0,0:0:0:0:
448,46,275655,2,0,L|466:117,1,52.5000020027161,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,150,276060,2,0,L|421:221,1,52.5000020027161,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
386,274,276466,1,0,0:0:0:0:
459,300,276668,1,8,0:0:0:0:
489,227,276871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
313,304,277277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
239,275,277479,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,264,277581,1,2,0:0:0:0:
201,253,277682,6,0,P|146:245|95:279,1,105.000004005432
162,320,278290,1,0,0:0:0:0:
243,363,278493,1,0,0:0:0:0:
313,304,278696,1,2,0:0:0:0:
341,217,278898,2,0,L|325:149,1,52.5000020027161,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,120,279304,2,0,L|249:172,1,52.5000020027161
308,72,279709,1,8,0:0:0:0:
145,150,280114,6,0,L|119:257,2,105.000004005432,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,67,281331,2,0,P|256:39|356:67,1,210.000008010865,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
367,150,282547,6,0,L|393:257,2,105.000004005432,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,218,283763,2,0,P|256:238|208:218,2,105.000004005432,0|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,148,284878,6,0,L|256:112,2,26.2500010013581
256,319,286297,2,0,L|256:344,3,17.500000667572
256,192,289844,12,0,297141,3:0:0:0:
Garven
We've had several IRC modding sessions to follow up on the mapset.

All difficulties except for the Extra are pretty much set and I am happy with them. Extra is pushing the overmapping way too far and is completely disingenuous to the song it's supposed to represent. No compelling reasons were presented to justify the overmapping, so I offered to move this set forward without Extra in the set, but Hollow Wings does not wish to do so.

I don't really see this set going anywhere with the Extra still attached, sorry.
buhei
Hhh
Irreversible
hello~ time to check the rhythm first!

[Extra]

00:02:665 (1) - Is that unsnapped? I doubt that it's 1/16
please recheck all stuff that follows the piano in the begin, sometimes it has a quite odd snapping..

00:47:817 - To avoid having a too spammed rhythm here, can you try this? http://puu.sh/aDbSb.png It follows the vocals nicely~
00:50:655 (1,1) - remove NC, since they're all in one sentence imo.
00:53:087 (1,1) - too
01:00:384 (2) - If you want to use more rhythm, you have the best chance here - you can use more beats here if you want!
01:09:709 - This part has an odd rhythm too. While I think it works, my suggestion would only contain overmap too... maybe you can think of something else?
01:25:824 (2) - remove nc
01:59:979 (2) - remove nc
02:00:790 (4) - add nc
02:18:223 (2,3) - remove nc
02:20:656 (1,1) - remove nc
02:26:331 (1,1,2,1,1,2,1) - While the Ncing looks fancy, it doesn't really make sense, does it? I think it's readable without the spam. Please rearrange the Nc.
03:38:391 (1) - remove nc
03:39:000 - I don't understand this rhythm, I guess you could just follow the vocals with the slider before, right?
04:01:601 (1) - remove nc
04:05:959 (1) - remove NC
04:06:060 (2) - add nc
04:06:466 (1) - remove nc
04:19:236 (3,4,1) - REALLY weird 1/4 jump, please just make it regular
04:20:553 (3,1) - same, i guess this will just cause frustration instead of something else

About rhythm: Most of it is really better now, try to fix the rhythms above and we're on a good way.
About NC: Fix the ones above, please, I guess you sometimes make it quite wrong. Why would you add a NC on a blue tick? Remember: Use it on a new sentence, or a new downbeat (White tick).
About placing: It's okay mostly, I don't want to say too much to that, it seems fun to me.

Will mod the rest after applying.
Topic Starter
Hollow Wings

Irreversible wrote:

hello~ time to check the rhythm first!

[Extra]

00:02:665 (1) - Is that unsnapped? I doubt that it's 1/16 right, changed
please recheck all stuff that follows the piano in the begin, sometimes it has a quite odd snapping..
coz the song itself plays like that odd orz fixed some and i think they r fine now
00:47:817 - To avoid having a too spammed rhythm here, can you try this? http://puu.sh/aDbSb.png It follows the vocals nicely~ tried and i think it's cool, changed
00:50:655 (1,1) - remove NC, since they're all in one sentence imo. my bad, fixed
00:53:087 (1,1) - too ^
01:00:384 (2) - If you want to use more rhythm, you have the best chance here - you can use more beats here if you want! lol, here i think follow the drum is good enough www
01:09:709 - This part has an odd rhythm too. While I think it works, my suggestion would only contain overmap too... maybe you can think of something else? uhh... this is some kind of odd to some people maybe, but it plays nice. well idk if this set is the best choice, but i just keep it now 0.0
01:25:824 (2) - remove nc fixed, and 01:27:040 (1) - as well
01:59:979 (2) - remove nc oh, here's an sv changing before this nc, maybe keep it is better?
02:00:790 (4) - add nc changed and 01:58:358 (3) - as well
02:18:223 (2,3) - remove nc fixed
02:20:656 (1,1) - remove nc fixed
02:26:331 (1,1,2,1,1,2,1) - While the Ncing looks fancy, it doesn't really make sense, does it? I think it's readable without the spam. Please rearrange the Nc. it's totally my bad to set this stupid nc stuff, all fixed
03:38:391 (1) - remove nc ok
03:39:000 - I don't understand this rhythm, I guess you could just follow the vocals with the slider before, right? right, changed rhythm here
04:01:601 (1) - remove nc uhh... sv changing here, keep this to help reading the slider?
04:05:959 (1) - remove NC right
04:06:060 (2) - add nc ^
04:06:466 (1) - remove nc sv changing here as well... i think i can larger ds here, it feels better imo
04:19:236 (3,4,1) - REALLY weird 1/4 jump, please just make it regular
04:20:553 (3,1) - same, i guess this will just cause frustration instead of something else
thou i really love this pattern, but seems it really don't work well at this part indeed, so i decide to change this ;w; changed to another pattern

About rhythm: Most of it is really better now, try to fix the rhythms above and we're on a good way. it really took much time to deal with that, yes ;w;
About NC: Fix the ones above, please, I guess you sometimes make it quite wrong. Why would you add a NC on a blue tick? Remember: Use it on a new sentence, or a new downbeat (White tick). my bad to set nc like that, already fixed ;w;
About placing: It's okay mostly, I don't want to say too much to that, it seems fun to me. thx ;w;

Will mod the rest after applying.
thx for modding irre!!
Irreversible
Rebubbled~

We got rid off some more weird rhythm, and improved some placement, but after all the map is really good as it is now!

Good luck HW~
Topic Starter
Hollow Wings

Irreversible wrote:

Rebubbled~

We got rid off some more weird rhythm, and improved some placement, but after all the map is really good as it is now!

Good luck HW~
thank u irre! >.<
Kodora
oooo very glad to see this bubbled!
HanzeR
someone needs to rank this already holee fck
Sellenite

Hollow Wings wrote:

梶浦由记你就是个挂
show more