forum

Annoying Maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ragnorocker7
I just found out about this game yesterday, and so far I really like it.
The only thing that separates this game from the actual DS games is the annoying fact that these player made maps have
beats stacked on top of each other so it's very hard to see.
So I'm just wondering, to you skilled players out there, do you just avoid playing these maps or do you have to play maps
over again to memorize all these annoying spots or do you all just get used to it after an immense amount of plays?
Ugh just so annoying when you go wtf i couldn't even see that shit, what the hell's going on, and then you fail the map ;_;
Metroid
Usually the stacking is obvious and we can z/x or click fast enogh
it isn't hard with a little bit of practice.
Randy96
Like Metroid said, it's easy with a little practice.

Otherwise, you can look at the approach circles.
Yoshi348
There were stacks in the DS games. Only two or three usually, but they existed.
anonymous_old
You'll eventually learn to read maps better and be able to play complex patterns on your first try.

Granted, not everyone can get every pattern, and some patterns do require memorization because notes are just clusterfucked.
Starrodkirby86
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku
Yeah, you just read the notes off the approach circles. If you play Hidden (or other mods), then it's memorization ;)
anonymous_old

Derekku Chan wrote:

Yeah, you just read the notes off the approach circles. If you play Hidden (or other mods), then it's memorization ;)
Uh...

Hidden is basically reverse approach circles.

I don't see how it's memorization. Just a different kind of reading (which is mostly more difficult).
Derekku
Yoshi348
ShaggoN
It's easy when you fell BPM right.