posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AmazingSuperBro
i need some farming maps and i'm only 3-4 star in skill
please help me
Stomiks
AstalFanBoy
don't worry about farming. you dont even have a single "A" in your top plays. Try improve what you have before you even consider farming
- sleepy chii -
Don't start farming that early
Kaaruumii
pls try to go for s ranks first it is way too early for you to even farm anyways
Stomiks
Oh wait what he just started playing the game

What does he mean he could play 3-4 stars HUH?
Kaaruumii
Try going for 95% accuracy with the EZ mod on 1 - 2 star songs then eventually stop using EZ mod and go for regular 95% accuracy, you will soon realize that just because you "passed" a song, it doesn't mean you can actually play it. Going for a score under 95% in this game isn't typically a good idea. Please stop trying to go for scores under 90% as it gives you bad habits over time and your consistency will almost never progress properly. I wish you the best but seriously stop playing songs you can barely pass.
Topic Starter
AmazingSuperBro

Znow wrote:

don't worry about farming. you dont even have a single "A" in your top plays. Try improve what you have before you even consider farming
I improved my acc now...
Hoshimegu Mio
The current pp system is now entirely dependent on accuracy lol.
Stomiks

AmazingSuperBro wrote:

Znow wrote:

I improved my acc now...
Yeah go improve your skillset before you disgracefully pp farm to your heart's content.
Kaaruumii

AmazingSuperBro wrote:

Znow wrote:

I improved my acc now...
good job! i see you are getting A ranks and even S ranks keep going!
UltraBlack
Copy some other players top plays that are close to your skill level
Topic Starter
AmazingSuperBro

Kaaruumii wrote:

AmazingSuperBro wrote:

Znow wrote:

I improved my acc now...
good job! i see you are getting A ranks and even S ranks keep going!
Thanks dude
Turns out the problem was my scroll speed and my skin, the circles were too small and my scroll speed was too slow.