1.87%
4*
7.48%
5*
87.85%
Total votes: 107
Topic Starter
Akshiro
"Against a backdrop of lights and music, Nilou's graceful demeanor resembles that of an unsullied lotus flower, her delicate dance leading the audience into a world of fantasy"

Imgur album with all the screenshots included
Showcase video
Download

Notes: skin size is around 25MB each, and the skin has 4 different hitcircles (Nomod, DT, Aster, and Speed).
Stomiks
This skin looks really good. I think the only things I wanna change here is a different image for the fail screen instead of it being grey and the image in the online ranking since it looks like nilou has a large forehead.

But all in all that just my opinions so good skin overall!
RockRoller
Hi, I noticed that your skin contains elements from another skin. Please check out the forum rules, mixed skins are not allowed here:

1. The skinning forum is for sharing original skins
    Do not upload, use, or post other people's work in any form to this forum. Using elements or work created by other people without direct consent or permission is not allowed, and may lead to the removal of your skin. If someone is using your work without your consent. Please email copyright@ppy.sh

Files that seem to not be made by you
I've only checked the nomod version, these probably also apply to the other versions:
cursor.png
cursortrail.png
followpoint-1.png
followpoint-2.png
Fonts\default\default-0.png
Fonts\default\default-1.png
Fonts\default\default-2.png
Fonts\default\default-3.png
Fonts\default\default-4.png
Fonts\default\default-5.png
Fonts\default\default-6.png
Fonts\default\default-7.png