forum

What is the best beatmap ever created in the history of osu!?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aya Shameimaru
reply with the best osu! beatmap in your opinion
anthoshark
beatmapsets/983911
not a lot of people know this map, but it just does so many things right. it feels so good to play, the mapping is just perfect, and the song is absolutely amazing. its just all in all an amazing map and i cant stop playing it and jerking off to the song.
Polyspora
Kaaruumii

anthoshark wrote:

beatmapsets/983911
not a lot of people know this map, but it just does so many things right. it feels so good to play, the mapping is just perfect, and the song is absolutely amazing. its just all in all an amazing map and i cant stop playing it and jerking off to the song.

Ymir

anthoshark wrote:

beatmapsets/983911
FPBP
THAT_otaku
insane and extra on this: beatmapsets/1764690#osu/3612153
Karmine

Polyspora wrote:

beatmapsets/93523#osu/252238

cute map
This one is legendary

beatmapsets/36988#osu/119238 is one of my all times favorites
Puppet
the 5 star honesty is my favorite map but if it is the best
lewski
there is no single best map
Leviathan

anthoshark wrote:

beatmapsets/983911
go off i guess
7ambda

anthoshark wrote:

beatmapsets/983911
based and slut pilled
sisig

lewski wrote:

there is no single best map
there is

beatmapsets/16123493
JustABeginner
kanjiosu
Tenaki e no kippu (by kroytz) is objectively the best streaming map in osu
[[[[[[
anything mapped by undeadcapulet
beaver
beatmapsets/1623074#osu/3313945

quite possibly the map of all time.
LonelyChimo
oddloop duh
MrMcMikey22
beatmapsets/208#osu/1117

peak 2007 quality!? O_O
Stomiks

LonelyChimo wrote:

oddloop duh
This. Not to mention the song is such a banger.