forum

What would be a Primary Metadata Source for a compilation

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WhateverComic07
I am mapping a compilation of Kairiki Bear Songs. What would I use as a primary source for metadata, just a link to their youtube channel? A link to the specific compilation I'm using? Both? Also every song but 1 is only Kairiki bear, but near the end of the compilation is one song that features Maretu. Is it ok if I Put Kairiki Bear as the artist and just include Maretu in the tags, as they are only on one song in the compilation whereas Kairiki Bear is in every single song in the compilation?

Thank you everyone in advance for any help.
THAT_otaku
have a look at the sources section in the ranking criteria here: wiki/en/Ranking_Criteria#metadata

basically you probably dont need one lol, unless its from an anime/game/other media but pretty sure kairiki bear songs aren't any of those
someon
metadata source is where it's know for, like anime, game, etc, and like the one above said, you problalby won't need one
SaltyLucario
you guys misunderstood what hes asking about, metadata source =/= source field in metadata

anyway, link to the specific compilation youre using should be fine. and yes, you can have just kariki bear as artist even though some songs feature other people