forum

Kantai Collection

posted
Total Posts
show more
DestinySonata
no buckets left from the event ;w;
piruchan
And for some reason I-168's torpedoes won't hit anything in my fleet.
CXu
Not sure what you mean. That your imuya won't hit enemy fleets with torpedo, or that someone with imuya in pvp won't hit you?

Anyhow, remember that subs will only shoot pre-torpedoes after reaching lvl 10 (or equipped with ko-hyoteki), and won't shoot at the end if chuuha. And even if they shoot, they can still miss.
Musicjax
I'm not a player of the warships being turned into moe buuuut,
:P
piruchan

CXu wrote:

Not sure what you mean. That your imuya won't hit enemy fleets with torpedo, or that someone with imuya in pvp won't hit you?
Her pre-torpedoes keep missing enemy fleets and I don't remember when was the last time she hit someone during night battle. Post-shelling torpedoes is okay though. Probably just RNG. Or some stats related to accuracy that I don't know about.

Accidentally found this on youtube
KinomiCandy
After praying RNG-goddess and a few days of powerleveling, I'm ready for the Akatsuki kai ni.

DestinySonata
Dem buckets tho
KinomiCandy
I had more. Blame the event.

Kitsunemimi
Wow I've never seen someone at your level with that many resources.
Xytox
He's too busy with doing the lottery all the time that he doesn't actually have time to level or spend his resources outside of events. :^)
Synchrostar
dont LSC if you want to save resources :^)

i'm lazy so i'll keep my lady at 65, i'll just level her a bit more after maintenance if needed
Kitsunemimi
This post is a bit late, but as some of you may (or probably don't) know, Anime North happened last weekend!
There were a lot of cosplayers this time around, although it kind of felt like KanColle cosplayers were scarce, at least for the first day. Things became a lot more interesting on the second day though, with the unofficial Kantai Collection photo shoot(s)~ I just thought I'd share some of the pictures here.

Oh by the way, I was also wearing cosplay throughout the event. I already have a really big post with lots of pictures though, so I won't be posting those here; just check out that post if you're interested. please look i put so much effort into that costume ;___;
The cosplay stuff starts in the second half after the divider.

Anyways, here are some general pictures~
SPOILER

It's the three Tenryuu musketeers~

I don't know how she does it, but this Haruna's smile is ridiculously adorable.

A closer look at the Rensouhou-chan.

In addition to these, I took a bunch of pictures of the Yamato. It's definitely one of the most epic cosplays I've seen, so I hope you enjoy these pictures that I shoddily took with my cellphone
SPOILER

This Yamato definitely looks prettier while sitting down~

Her rigging is actually extremely heavy, so I'd imagine it was actually really hard to bend down even slightly like that.

....Well, that was a really random post. Hope you don't mind. You can resume your regular gameplay discussion, I'll just... be around.
captin1
bummer i missed the kc meetup stuff, but i was so busy hanging out with people that i've known from osu for years so was a fair tradeoff. hope i'll make it next year!

evrien you should try to come too (b'-')b
KinomiCandy
The real lady is here.

captin1
elephant lady hype

dem my server isn't up yet
Jinxy
Is that KCTV or have you been putting an ungodly amount of time into modding, Kinomi
KinomiCandy

Jinxy wrote:

Is that KCTV or have you been putting an ungodly amount of time into modding, Kinomi
If you're talking about the English stuff, then yeah I put a bit of time modding stuff because I'm bored.

Juuryoushin
Here is a question that tickles me, how & when do you do your EOs ? (slowly to avoid buckets ? rushing it asap ?)
captin1
i rush them when i feel like playing the game actively for a couple hours usually
CXu
I do them whenever I remember (rushing I guess), or I forget and it becomes the 31st and I try to finish 3-5 and the reset happens while I'm on my final kill and I rip.
Kurogamii
1-5 ~ 3-5 rushing ASAP
5-5 1~2 kill per day

and my first 5-5
DestinySonata
I do mine the weekend after reset, since I can't play during work.
Juuryoushin
Kako Kai-2 ... ?

Too bad, the 2 latest Kai-2 don't attire me anyway.

Since I spend a lot of time in the game, I broke my wallet and threw away 13k jpy from it. (more or less ~93€ when converted to the right currency)
90 slots and 4 keys, yep.
DestinySonata
Speaking of slots, which is the most wallet-friendly way (besides credit card, since I don't have one) to get more slots? Webmoney seems very expensive.

Unless that's the only way besides credit card ;w;
captin1
credit card really is the best way to go, not sure how you would even pay otherwise cause how are you gonna buy webmoney without it anyways?
Synchrostar
you can use paypal to buy some code to get webmoney or something...
at least that's how i did it cuz i dont have a credit card. a tad more expensive but yeah, not many other options for me so p worth imo
DestinySonata
I guess I'll go with webmoney then. Really need 'em slots for all the ships.
Synchrostar
god bless 3-5

80 buckets, 3 kills
CXu
That's a lot of buckets. What fleet are you using on 3-5? It's a bit of a pain, but it shouldn't take you that many buckets from my experience. Also, unless you won't be able to play the rest of the month, there's no reason to rush it anyway.

Also, I spent 10k yen last summer when DMM had this promotion thing, so I got 15k points for it. That was great xd.
captin1
3-5 south route is bs. i don't know why people say it's the better route cause i get rekt way too much on it. i'll be taking north route this month lol. i think the higher resource drain is worth not losing half my buckets
kanpakyin
I am trying to fight for 5-5 this month lol first time.
DestinySonata

kanpakyin wrote:

I am trying to fight for 5-5 this month lol first time.
Jinxy
3-5 North has the equivalent of 2 pre-boss nodes (Wo Kai + Hoppo) which can be stupidly damaging even with AACI and AS+.

3-5 South doesn't have to be bucket-intensive, 4h waits to reduce bucket consumption by 2 to 4 are perfectly acceptable considering you have 30 days to do it. On the other hand, if one heavy ship gets hit to red, that's an immediate bucket because the alternative is 12h-16h of repairs

If your entire light ship fleet can get hit to red and you need 6 buckets per run, then your light ships a shit. I accidentally sent out an unequipped Jintsuu for the 3-5 final kill and still got it :V

Go for firepower DDs, goal is to deal as much damage as possible to mitigate closing torp damage. CI DDs aren't necessary to sink Tsu-class

And 5-5 is a good thrill as long one is patient and doesn't burn out by doing too many 5-5 runs a day. Max sparkle once or twice a day, for 3 to 6 runs a day. Beat it within like 8 runs this month.
Synchrostar
i used 40 buckets on south route and i got 2 kills
i used like 6 on northern one and got the third, but the final one is trolling me so hard
3BB3SS works pretty decently for me, it's just whenever one BB gets to yellow in the first two nodes, every subsequent attack gets focused on her ._.

im trying to rush through it cuz i just want to get this over with, also want to try and clear 5-3 in the second half of the month
edit: fuck 3-5, ill do it at the end of the month. 5-3 can wait
DestinySonata
I did another two attempts for Bismarck (15th and 16th attempt) using 5/6/7/3 20 and all that came out was Yamashiro and Haruna, respectively.

RNG pls ;w;
Juuryoushin

I don't think that I need such a high amount of res if my bucket count can't handle the next event. Maybe I should just level some ships or LSC....
OsuMe65

Zuiun 634 Air Group obtained = w=v
Kitsunemimi

captin1 wrote:

3-5 south route is bs. i don't know why people say it's the better route cause i get rekt way too much on it. i'll be taking north route this month lol. i think the higher resource drain is worth not losing half my buckets
3-5 south and 2-5 north work out a lot better if you sparkle and have higher level ships. I find that when you're lower level, the performance of your ships are too inconsistent to get decent results, but if your destroyers are around that level 70-80 mark, then you should be just fine.

...Of course, things are still really inconsistent... I still find 3-5 to be really frustrating at times (took me like 10-12 attempts or something this month), but ultimately you use far less resources and it doesn't require that many more buckets.
kanpakyin
D: That 4-5...
Juuryoushin
Kako so badass aaaaaaaaaah, finally I care about this.

Now, lets try 4-5 guys, post your comps or wait till you have enough info.... It's up to you.

EDIT: Okay, never go south, take the middle route instead, it's fucking cancer otherwise.

show more