Awesome mod, thanks anre!
AnreFM wrote:Hey guys!
umm here's a mod from me, I hope it'll at least help you a bit ><
If there's anything you don't understand or the links are messed up somewhere, feel free to state so and I'll explain as best as I can~
- A few suggestions on improving the blankets here, since this is the easiest diff and players will look at the notes for quite some time before clicking it, migt as well make it as good as possible :3
- 00:15:920 (2,1) - The blanket here can be made better. Try rotating 1 by 10 degree and then move it to x216/y232. The result should be like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1141640
- 00:33:448 (4,1) - Maybe curve (1) more so that it blankets (4) better? Looked better that way actually, the current one feels rather off
- 01:08:504 (2,3) - Try aligning (3) so that they will be more connected. That way, it will look nicer and the flow will become smoother
- 01:17:942 (4) - Blanket. Move this to x228/344 so that the blanket to 01:15:920 (3) - is better
- 01:19:965 (2,3) - The flow for these notes isn't really good imo. Since all the other notes before this follow a smooth flow and each notes are somewhat connecting with each others, this one isn't. The tail of (2) is ending on the edge of the map, but then (3) starts almost directly below it and thus makes a sharp downright turn there. Try using this pattern, http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1141674 it will look better too imo
- 01:26:706 (3,4) - Since the vocal here on (4) have good varety of pitch, how about making the shape look like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1141703. These smooth turns will emphasize the vocal more, rather than just a usual curved one all fixd on this diff
- A nice beginner overall. The rhythms are quite simple though not really boring to play too, so good job here o3ob
- 00:28:392 (4,5) - The flow here kinda stop abruptly imo, since the AR is high, it would be nice to to keep the jump flow here since from 00:27:886 (2) - to 00:28:055 (3) - use a nice jump, having the next note at 00:28:392 (4) - spaced normally kinda gives a weird feel to the flow. So yeah, maybe try this pattern? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1143809 the jump quite makes sense too, since the vocal kinda start there owo sure looks good here
- 00:45:414 (2,3) - The distance between these two looked a bit weird imo. Though the distance is actually fine, these two looked a bit too close in particular, so maybe move the 00:45:751 (3) - up by a few grid? fixed this up
- 01:00:414 (1,2,3,4,1) - Just saying, but I find these part a bit too easy. Considering how you use jumps and circles throughout the map, this part seems a bit too easy by only using a 1/2 sliders, not to mention you aren't using jumps there too. So yeah, I would prefer having the piano followed by a circles here. Beside that they will emphasize the piano better, the pattern on hard also use a 1/2 sliders, so it would be nice to make a bit variation here :'D alright i tried a pattern here that i think is pretty cool
- Though I felt that some notes can flown better by using a circular flow, that will be egostical of mine to make you change the notes based on that reason :'p But it's still a really fun insane to play, the AR9 fits really well with how you placed the jumps and streams, so I don't have a really big problem reading the flow of notes :3 Nice Insane Moway o3o/
Umm yeah, I guess that's all for my mod, and if there's anything you didn't understand there, feel free to say that!
I hope my mod will be useful for you, though I'm really sorry if it didn't><
Okay then, good luck guys! Here's a star for you~
I really hope this will get ranked soon lol (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ☆～