1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Development
posted
I have a problem, my signature shows offline all the time
It looks like this

I tried restarting osu and osu!post, running osu after running osu!post and osu!post after osu, changing skin

Sig:

Log:
[Info]
Build: 20131108
Maps: 4874
Mapsets: 1318
Registry: E:\Program Files (x86)\osu!\osu!.exe
Database: E:\Program Files (x86)\osu!\osu!.db
Config: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\givenameplz\osu!PostConfig.ini

[Post]
isOnline: False
mapName: NoMap
mapID: -1
mapSetID: -1
mapIndex: -1

[Post]
isOnline: True
mapName: NoMap
mapID: -1
mapSetID: -1
mapIndex: -1

[Post]
isOnline: True
mapName: TOTAL OBJECTION - Higurashi Moratorium [Rin]
mapID: 230127
mapSetID: 83310
mapIndex: 4234

@edit
It's solved already i put signature link instead of input

I think this would be less confusing after labeling links as source and output
posted

[-Aoi-] wrote:

I have a problem, my signature shows offline all the time
It looks like this

I tried restarting osu and osu!post, running osu after running osu!post and osu!post after osu, changing skin
[...]
Hello, your URL is wrong, it's supposed to be http://givenameplz.de/osu!Post/input.php?u=2426596.
Input is the place you send your data to, signature itself is only for showing your signature.

[-Aoi-] wrote:

[...]
@edit
It's solved already i put signature link instead of input

I think this would be less confusing after labeling links as source and output
Edit: I see you fixed it, yes.. thats why I did this open beta.
I will most likely change osu!Post to only ask for the User name / User ID and the key, that should make everything easier
(And will still keep an option fo those that only want to use osu!Post for their own server.)

Please keep in mind that osu!Post is not auto updating yet, this will be made available in the next version, so keep an eye on this post from time to time.
posted
Time for Good-to-Haves. It maybe a little early to consider these ideas since fixes always come first, but it doesn't hurt to mention them before I forget:

Signature Gallery
Are you considering having a Signature Gallery? A separate page where a visitor can browse and view signatures from all registered users, presented similar to p/friends.

Waifu System
Two registered users can add each other to have their avatar displayed as "Waifu" or "Married to" in the signature.
posted

Oinari-sama wrote:

Time for Good-to-Haves. It maybe a little early to consider these ideas since fixes always come first, but it doesn't hurt to mention them before I forget:

Signature Gallery
Are you considering having a Signature Gallery? A separate page where a visitor can browse and view signatures from all registered users, presented similar to p/friends.

Waifu System
Two registered users can add each other to have their avatar displayed as "Waifu" or "Married to" in the signature.
Sure always go for it, the Gallery is planned at some point.. about the Waifu System, huh.. haven't thought of anything like this, but will write it down for now..
P.S.: I saw your other post, will improve most of the sections as stated.
posted

maybe it's because i'm using osu!test...

btw i waited untill the middle of the song...
posted

marcostudios wrote:

maybe it's because i'm using osu!test...

btw i waited untill the middle of the song...
Hoho! I forgot to implement osu!test, will do so in an upcoming version.
posted

;3
posted
osu!Post performance update, it should also work with the testbuild now.
posted
You should change the updater language. It's german right now
Edit: New build asks me what I want to do with the signature.php (it wants to save it as an image)
Also,
posted

Avail wrote:

Edit: New build asks me what I want to do with the signature.php (it wants to save it as an image)
Also,
He is not going to translate it anytime soon ;)
posted
I'm having an issue getting the osu!Post program to go through Norton 360 Anti-Virus. Is there anything I can do to fix this and/or just avoid Downloading osu!Post all together?
posted
Pretty damn cool system you got, loving it already! Would love to see font options in the future.

One thing to fix is this gives me extreme fps lag when I use it, so i will abstain for now.
posted
Alrighty, will look into all of it after work.
(This is why its called Beta~)

Avail wrote:

Also,
Interesting, will be fixed, about the German.. thats really really odd, could you screen it to me, because I haven't actually used any German at all.

Me168 wrote:

I'm having an issue getting the osu!Post program to go through Norton 360 Anti-Virus. Is there anything I can do to fix this and/or just avoid Downloading osu!Post all together?
Will also look into that.

fsxd wrote:

Pretty damn cool system you got, loving it already! Would love to see font options in the future.

One thing to fix is this gives me extreme fps lag when I use it, so i will abstain for now.
More font options like adjusting the glow and such will be coming soon, about the fps lags, thats rather interesting, please pm me with closer information about when it happens, for example, only if post is enabled or all the time and so on. (Also some PC specs if possible)

@All: Thanks for reporting.
posted
Seems i've fixed the lag by updating my graphics driver and net framework, working fine now!~
posted

fsxd wrote:

Seems i've fixed the lag by updating my graphics driver and net framework, working fine now!~
The usual suspects~
posted
I got this message when I lost internet connection tonight. lol it needs to be translated but I can probably guess what it says anyway:

posted

Oinari-sama wrote:

I got this message when I lost internet connection tonight. lol it needs to be translated but I can probably guess what it says anyway:

This is an annoying one, as its not supposed to happen.
Its a message from the component I am using (experimenting with) right now, this should hopefully be fixed within the next version.

(I usually suppress those pop-ups and output them in the log.)

Edit:
I also updated to a new version, this should fix a few things, I'll rework the update process after this version, changes only take place when you manually restart at the moment.

Edit2:
Will add the ability to adjust the glow color on the website later.
posted
Awesome project! Awesome Idea!
posted

When I open osu!post
posted

Avail wrote:

When I open osu!post
(We discussed this on PM, if there is someone else with that problem:)

This is a problem with an old build of osu!Post, this is fixed already, updating and then restarting osu!Post will take care of it.