forum

[STD] -Selyui- (v1.2 231210) [16:9/16:10/4:3/21:9 HD/SD]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sb233asdf

Introduction

Selyui is a STD only skin created to respect Selyu series skins (Selyu, selyu version of owoTuna and re;owoTuna). It's designed for better gameplay and visual aesthetics. Enjoy.

Download

Get Project Files
v1.0: Click the mirror buttons above and its in the 1.0 folder.
v1.1: Figma
v1.2: Figma
Changelog
1.2 - Dec 10, 2023

• New UI (almost all of the elements are optimized based on former design)
    New hitcircle & cursor
    New gameplay HitSounds (stolen from multiple skins)
    New animations (recreated with blender)
    Added 21:9 support
    New skinnable sprites support (songselect-top, songselect-bottom, rank-forum)
    Reduced file size by a half (compared to v1.1)
1.1 - Feb 24, 2023

• All sprites recreated with Figma(except animations).
    New color scheme(Almost all solid colors replaced with gradients so the osk is 40MB now while 1.0 is less than 10MB lol)
    New cursor style. Added pink cursor.
    New grade sprites.
    New menu-background.
    Added transparent normal sized selection-mode-over sprite as LuckInferno said at #2.
    Removed sliderstartcircle & sliderstartcircleoverlay
1.0 - Aug 14, 2022

• First release. Fixed some issues and reuploaded on Aug 19 and Aug 22. The filename is always - Selyui -.osk

Preview

Extras Folder

Credits

Sounds
Bloo's skin Hitsounds(v1.0 & v1.1)
freesound.org UI sounds
Utilities
Gimp, Inkscape Graphics(v1.0)
Figma Graphics(v1.1 & v1.2)
After Effects Animation(v1.0 & v1.1)
Blender Animation(v1.2)
Audacity Sound Edit
Roan's Image Scaler Generating SD images (v1.0)
Roan's Fringe Remover Removing image fringes (v1.1 & v1.2)
LuckInferno
This looks nice, I like the menu. The text on the bottom right is a little big, but otherwise it's really clean.

Edit:
you may want to consider making the selection-mode-over be a normal sized png, just completely transparent to allow the player to change game modes without the keyboard shortcuts

also for whatever reason on the backend the menu-background needs to be a jpg not a png
Topic Starter
sb233asdf

Firestorm777 wrote:

This looks nice, I like the menu. The text on the bottom right is a little big, but otherwise it's really clean.

Edit:
you may want to consider making the selection-mode-over be a normal sized png, just completely transparent to allow the player to change game modes without the keyboard shortcuts

also for whatever reason on the backend the menu-background needs to be a jpg not a png
Thanks for such a detailed review!
For adding a "normal sized selection-mode-over.png", i think it's unnecessary since anyone adding elements of other modes into the skin can also add such file by themselves.
For the menu-background, I've changed the extension from .png to .jpg and updated the download links. Please redownload it. I'm sorry for my ignorance.
cub
Hello!

I love the skin! UI is very clean, hit circles easy to read, color combo is nice and easy on the eyes.

I was just wondering if you could make a instafade version of this skin!

Thank you for your time and i hope this isn't too much to ask <3
salantar
Thanks
Boy meets evi1
best skin ever
Stomiks
Looks so good
StuuBeat
thanks! Your skin help me to get an amazing FC!
RG_comet
very nice skin
Topic Starter
sb233asdf

V1.1 UPDATE IS HERE!!!

Changelog
  1. All sprites recreated with Figma(except animations).
  2. New color scheme(Almost all solid colors replaced with gradients so the osk is 40MB now while 1.0 is less than 10MB lol)
  3. New cursor style. Added pink cursor.
  4. New grade sprites.
  5. New menu-background.
  6. Added transparent normal sized selection-mode-over sprite as LuckInferno said at #2.
  7. Removed sliderstartcircle & sliderstartcircleoverlay
Download

I recommend you to use this new version skin since it looks more modern and thanks to Figma, now we have better arranged color and filter styles. Unless you prefer lightweighted osk file or old cursor style.
In the next months I'll probably do 1.2 update. What new features do you want?(21:9 support is already in the todo list I was too lazy to do it in 1.1)

WARNING: DO NOT COVER THE OLD VERSION SKIN FILES WITH NEW VERSION ONES! Some files or subfolders were removed or renamed in the new version.
Sallatskiy
This is the best skin i've ever played. Really helps to play a ton.
Diecrack
:)
Tsukuyuomi
Nice skin! thnks s2
Topic Starter
sb233asdf

V1.2 UPDATE!!!

THIS IS A MAJOR UPDATE ALMOST EVERYTHING IS BRAND NEW!
Changelog

• New UI (almost all of the elements are optimized based on former design)
    New hitcircle & cursor
    New gameplay HitSounds (stolen from multiple skins)
    New animations (recreated with blender)
    Added 21:9 support
    New skinnable sprites support (songselect-top, songselect-bottom, rank-forum)
    Reduced file size by a half (compared to v1.1)
Download
Moutreak
很好改动,爱来自owotuna v1.1 selyu 皮肤使用者