Looks very nice and clean!
Svenjapi
Really like this, good work!
thetasigma
very pretty, gj
BatuhanYtho
sheeesh
Vadeblade
Really nice skin, Love the colors, and Other minor additions that this skin has others do not. However, I mainly play CTB so i've notice I get confused using this and can't see the fruit after spinners and the catcher isnt easy to adjust to (Mainly myself being the issue for the catcher). All around great skin. Love to see Mania in it somehow though.
Topic Starter
Shikima on osu

Vadeblade wrote:

Really nice skin, Love the colors, and Other minor additions that this skin has others do not. However, I mainly play CTB so i've notice I get confused using this and can't see the fruit after spinners and the catcher isnt easy to adjust to (Mainly myself being the issue for the catcher). All around great skin. Love to see Mania in it somehow though.
I updated catch a bit, so that spinner and fruits look different. About the catcher, can you please explain (or show an example) what's usually a comfortable catcher. (I barely play catch, so I would like help to make it comfortable playing)
Vadeblade
I updated catch a bit, so that spinner and fruits look different. About the catcher, can you please explain (or show an example) what's usually a comfortable catcher. (I barely play catch, so I would like help to make it comfortable playing)
I was really talking about how most skins, even the default for both current and Lazer, has a "Plate" that shows the catch area while the bottom is either a character or some other thing that doesn't take up the entire png, which makes it looks weird in my opinion.

This is the catcher for Yugen which I used to replace the current one you made. Which in turn help me read easier and looked better in my opinion.
Spoo
This skin is fire 🔥🔥
Kzox
So clean asf <3
NickNan
I actually have second nickname "shiki" and was surprised)
Epic Foxx
Лучший просто, надеюсь, победишь
-Karu
Colors are so good on this one, you really managed to get a good color plaette, std gameplay which is what im always looking for is kinda similar to other skins so i can't say much about it, but god damn the hitsounds, I'm not familiar with hitsounds in other skins so afaik these are some god damn good original ones (if they are, i don't really know). the other modes are ok, i don't play them that much.

Really good job here
RINNDOUGH
cool
znerrr
sheesh nice pause screen
moar
ngl, I've improved significantly after using this skin
Ubshf
Holy fck my new fav skin! Awsome Work!
HoraryZappy
My default skin from now on. Really hope you win cause this is pure art!
Egotistical
Really nice! You did an amazing job on this skin, defo got my vote for best.
JustABeginner
Hi!
Taking some time to review your skins (last minute). Here's what I have to say in general:

Positive Review
- Detailed and informative.
- Like how the arrow-pause fits in the box in the pause/fail menu.

Improvement
! Selection tab.

Suggestion
~ Would be nice to change the colour of the hyperdash in skin.ini:

HyperDash:
HyperDashFruit:
HyperDashAfterImage:

That's all.
Congrats upon participating in a skinning contest! c:
show more