forum

[invalid] Supporter purchase extension

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Trash Boat
for those people that could not afford a PayPal account or dont know how to use a Credit card, here's an alternative: Barcodes with the supporter tag integrated. the only thing you have to do is choose the amount of months you would like to be Supporter, print the Barcode on paper with your Printer and take it to a store where you usually pay your bills in cash(this may not be available in all countries). simple as that. i tend to pay my bills in this way, so why not getting Supporter in this way? help me to help you, peppy!
XPJ38
You would need to conclude a partnership with the stores for your barcodes to be recognized. In fact, do you actually know what a barcode is? I am not sure you do. It is just a way to convert a number into bars, like QR codes. There is no mention of cost or product description in it, it really is just a random number. It needs to be associated with a product in a store database and needs to be recognized.

Btw did you know that credit card and Paypal are not the only ways to make a donation for osu!? You can use prepaid cards, gifts cards paid with cash, SMS, debit cards, transfers... All via Xsolla.

http://osu.ppy.sh/p/support: see "More options" in the bottom of the page

Marking as invalid, if you don't mind.
Topic Starter
Trash Boat
oh man, i really liked this idea. i just took it from another game where i could buy virtual currency with this method. could be that osu! is not a big enterprise such as PD?
dkun
The question is why would we need something like this? There's dozens over dozens of way you can pay for supporter as it is.

PS: a PayPal is free.
boat
And you can transfer money to a paypal account in the same way you'd pay your bills as well.