forum

Nintendo - Super Mario Bros. (TECHNO remix)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rolled
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, January 28, 2008 at 7:00:44 PM

Artist: Nintendo
Title: Super Mario Bros. (TECHNO remix)
BPM: 104.51
Filesize: 889kb
Play Time: 00:47
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.64 stars, 37 notes)
  2. Hard (4.72 stars, 116 notes)
  3. Insane (5 stars, 165 notes)
  4. Normal (3.62 stars, 76 notes)
Download: Nintendo - Super Mario Bros. (TECHNO remix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I wish I was patient enough to wait until I finished a beatmap before I upload.

Oh well. Here is my insane map. Awesome song btw, you will like it.

EDIT: I had normal and hard done at this point, but long story short: I am a retard and my hard got overwritten for normal. So have this while I go slit my wrists and get back to mapping.

EDIT: Even though easy took me less than 20 minutes, uploading now incase I delete it again by accident o_o Hard coming soon.

EDIT : DONE

I admit to getting lazy at some parts during hard, but this map is ready for modding.

Enjoy ;)
Phrygian
Well that was fun. xD

It's really hard, but not as hard as Marisa. =D

As far as I can see, it's pretty flawless too.
MegaTailzChao
Hot damn. I...Can't really get past the first few beats for now but I'll definitely be awaiting the easier versions. :D

Awesome song by the way.
flyboy87
Okay, I really like this song...

But I can't pass this difficulty

I'll patiently wait for an easier difficulty...
Xofrevlis
Haha, wow. I can make it about 2/3 of the way through this song before I fail, it's pretty darn hard but I think I can still beat it. The beats are perfect though from what I can tell, and the song is just plain awesome.
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
flyboy87
Yeah, Normal is great!

I love this song!

Isn't Easy a little... too easy?
Topic Starter
Rolled

flyboy87 wrote:

Isn't Easy a little... too easy?
*shrugs* who plays easy nowadays anyway ;x
Darius Ukugagi
Wow, I must say this song is amazing, but I still need to get used to this. Using a tablet isn't as easy as I thought it would be. o.o;;

Great job on putting the beats down, man, so far Normal and Easy seem to have good beats to them, and I'm still on Hard to evaluate it, but once I beat Hard and Insane, I'll come back and post my opinion!

Hehehh, thanks for that awesome beatmap, man, says this Super Mario fan. :3
Echo
*bubbles*
Cecilthemos
I approve, although I don't prefer beatmaps that are so hard only because the overall difficulty is near max and the beats are rapid.
But the short length of this song has inspired me to do the CO Power music from Advance Wars: Days of Ruin, I think I'll start on that right now...
*Ranks*
Topic Starter
Rolled
Thank you for the rank, and I'm glad the song's been an inspiration, however I have absolutely no idea what it is you don't prefer. I've re read it over and over and.. I do not know if it is because it is late.. but I cannot decipher it :P

Ah well, if it has anything to do with the 5 stars, then yes I too don't think it should be a 5. But thank you for the rank, again.
machol30
I like this one. It's hard. I can't barely obtain a C rank. It's short. and really gets you going. Probably my favorite out of all the ones I've tried. ;)
[deleted user]
Could you change the artist name into:

HtheB

?

cauz' it's my song :P :cry:

^^ thnx
Topic Starter
Rolled
I've replied to your PM HtheB, and I said it's not in my control and nobody else's really. You're going to have to talk to Peppy and see if the name can be changed without disrupting the rankings. Either send him a PM, or try to catch him while he's free in IRC.
mebe2
[/color][/color][/color]kan jemand deutsch wen ja kan jemand mir sagen wan man ein A krikt
n1ch
Too Easy
ZeroEightOne
***Very good beatmap ever!!***
A Stupid Birdy
After a pentakill on League of Legends.
shame. unranked...
SOOO crazy, and the problem is like the Niconico version of U.N Owen was her (You can find that Osu beatmap.) The hardest one is nearly unplayable.