Total Posts
Topic Starter
moonstaar
UPDATES

• V2.1
  1. Fixed typo in song-selection
  2. Added a few more element in !Extras folder
  3. Added word ‘unranked’ in play-unranked indicator
  4. Released 21:9 (2560x1080) and 16:10 aspect ratio files - as separate download (link included in skin files and in this post’s download section) - contact me if u need help

I hope I didn't mess up lol

Hello!

So a few weeks ago I decided to redesign my old skin, Moonshine V1.
I’ve learned some new stuff, took some inspirations here and there, so this is the result. I tried keeping the same mood and comfy vibes.

There are two variants, the [NM] with the normal 2 combo color hitcircle and [Eclipse] with white empty ‘DT’ hitcircle. Refer screenshots.

click here

^ Moonshine 2.0 [NM] ^

^ Moonshine 2.0 [Eclipse] ^

^ Moonshine 2.0 [NM] ^

^ Moonshine 2.0 [Eclipse] ^

o!rdr ID : 2102

Scorebar-bg is included in extra folder for those who want to change their name. If you need help or just wanted to chat, message me on discord moonstaar#7727

For now, I think this skin is finished BUT if you found anything wrong with the skin, please let me know in the comments or dm.

Note : For some complicated reason, hitsound might sound louder/slower depending on your hardware. Also, it was made on my 1920x1080 laptop. Might look weird for some other res and aspect ratio

Dear Universe,
May the energy of the moon manifest the
abundance and miracles we've been asking for.
I am ready, we are ready.

EverestTiger
Damn one of the better flat/minimal skins i've seen, great job! I really like it
KetchupWithPBJ
Everything down to the sounds fit the theme. This is my new favorite.
Topic Starter
moonstaar
Tysm :>
shadow-chan
I think this is going to be my new main skin. Love it!
Cynicxl
loved using 1.0 was my main skin since you released it now you drop a 2.0 <3
s34n_
great minimal skin! i dont know what to say, it's just really clean! will be using this skin for quite a while <3
iicalvino
pretty epic id say
alex tanuki
pretty good. one of my favorite.
Sifonez
Pretty nice skin
Foxfries
love this skin, i just wanted to ask whether it'd be possible for you to release a version that has all the blue accents replaced with the purple from the eclipse menu screen?? if it's too much work that's understandable tho lmaoo, keep up the great work
Topic Starter
moonstaar

Foxfries wrote:

love this skin, i just wanted to ask whether it'd be possible for you to release a version that has all the blue accents replaced with the purple from the eclipse menu screen?? if it's too much work that's understandable tho lmaoo, keep up the great work
That's gonna require some effort, unfortunately.

But if you really want that, you can do it yourself. If you have questions about Photoshop, I'll be happy to answer and help you out.
Tawui
is there a way to get the skin id of this? i really wanna have my gameplays rendered on o!rdr cuz i love this skin
Topic Starter
moonstaar

Tawui wrote:

is there a way to get the skin id of this? i really wanna have my gameplays rendered on o!rdr cuz i love this skin
sure I'll add the skin to o!rdr rn

edit :
uploaded! skin id: 2102
huntress243
serius lawa doooo skin niiii!!!! sumpah sukee dooooo!!!!! keep up the good work man :)
Cwoody
Great theme and hitsounds/music, gonna be my main skin now :)
Ellie124
love this the best minimal skin!
taufiqshamad
This is dope
Vackzo
sht so good fr
Stomiks
This is some gourmet minimalism
show more