forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
ciara_old_1
not really the type of person but wow, revenge feels kinda good.
Razzy
finally got some good finds in Pokemon Go
Jellyblob
x
Treekii
Status: Made a new userpage banner. I actually really like doing animation in PS
Meah
Sneeze Sneeze
Razzy

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Status: Downloaded pokemon go today and went out for 4 hours in 100+ degrees and caught 3 fucking ratatats and a spearow (I've caught ever pokemon I've seen) and only got 15 pokeballs from 4 stations
I could have died in that heat. I could have died.
This "game" is horrible.
it helps if you live in a college town

ALL the pokestops

also what general area of the US are you in
Yuudachi-kun
Stalking Teffammie Maye
Pituophis
I'm a dirty dt farmer :(
levesterz
Its time to push my laptop to the limit by playing the new hyperdimension game that release on steam
Foxtrot

Teffammie Maye wrote:

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Status: Downloaded pokemon go today and went out for 4 hours in 100+ degrees and caught 3 fucking ratatats and a spearow (I've caught ever pokemon I've seen) and only got 15 pokeballs from 4 stations
I could have died in that heat. I could have died.
This "game" is horrible.
it helps if you live in a college town

ALL the pokestops

also what general area of the US are you in
I have 6 within 3 blocks of my house
Yuudachi-kun
How far is a "block"

I never know
Foxtrot

Khelly wrote:

How far is a "block"

I never know
Depends. Sometimes they're only 500 feet, but if you live in a city they can stretch up to 2 miles, or even 7. I don't think there's a set standard.
Yuudachi-kun
I am against using measurements that don't actually mean anything because they keep changing
Catgirl
status: my supervisor is out the rest of the week and so is my manager. i don't have any specific things to do. why am i here again?
Fourth
Status: professional barber came to my school today and giving us a free service.
dat feeling of razor scratching.. FeelsGoodMan
Meah

This is fun! Arcade mode
Kurochiie
Meah
I did it in one try, can't believe it. I'll go to sleep wondering on how I've read those circles.
Catgirl
status: cow appreciation day today at chick-fil-a so i got free lunch. one of the employees gave me a cow mask thing because i told her i didn't know about it. pretty cool.
captainmilk
Status: Time goes fast when you wake up late, how is it already 3 pm? I woke up at 1 pm
Endaris
waiting for hunger games continuation
ciara_old_1
i want to play pokemon go ): i'd actually go outside for once
Nanase
Meah
L.E.D.-G + Qrispy Joybox + ARM feat. Nanahira - Dokkin Summer Adventure // (●´ω`●)
DeletedUser_6709840
Cranky because it's hard getting CtB mods and I can't find anyone who is great at timing to fix my timing hell STD map.
captainmilk
levesterz
Status: i think i have fried one of my graphic card ( intel hdgraphic keep on not responding and the nvdia graphuc card is ok when fired up nepVll)
Meah
Had a good afternoon sleep.

Setting a higher bar for imrpovements, I can't stay playing 2* maps below with FL.
Catgirl
status: stayed up too late talking to people, now i'm super tired and still have to make it through a whole day of doing nothing at work before i can go home :c
clover
status - didn't sleep at all last night and choked on the 1k combo achievement twice :^)
Fourth
Status: My brother is making some demonic scream after he came home drunk '-'
Razzy
finally saw an ekans on my "nearby" list in pokemon go

it only took a week
Catgirl
status: at work and listening to a song on repeat and getting ideas for a super gimmick map. too bad i can't map right now :c
Zain Sugieres
300 posts
ciara_old_1
this guy keeps annoying me and i don't know how to tell him that i want him to go away but in a nice way
also not a blunt person
Foxtrot
Every day I wake up with the fear of my mSATA failing
Meah
Ahh yeah, Nisekoi
DeletedUser_6709840
Gonna start watching Super Lovers and Bungou Stray Dogs after I finish some modding
Pituophis
Wuxo
slept total of 10hours for 3days
captainmilk
Status: Got a little pissed playing a certain map, i'll watch some videos I know will calm me down.
DeletedUser_6709840
http://puu.sh/q0Vug/30bc15f71b.png What am i doing with my life
Nanase
GSG95
puccithecat
status: friend to friend talk about shitty friends at school.
levesterz
Status: relieved that i did not burned my graphic card but have to remember to avoid the dun temp
Lacrimae_old
i was so busy with irl shit i'm sorry
DeletedUser_7520443
@a cafe somewhere
internet has been broken at home for 2 weeks now ;-;
good news is i'm not dead tho
Meah
Oh great, my 4$ earphones last for a month only.
Kurochiie
Catgirl
status: showed up to work 3 hours late today. apparently my manager's manager was looking for me and wondering where i was cause i wasn't online. this might not end well.

update: yeah, i'm getting in trouble for this lol, at worst just losing the money i would have made for those 3 hours. not too big of a deal if that's all it is.
Wall-ed
Meah
Serraionga
ciara_old_1
had the weirdest dream about my friends backstabbing me lol wtf.
Meah

Nesoi wrote:

had the weirdest dream about my friends backstabbing me lol wtf.
Good for you, a dream only.

OT: Watching Happy Together atm.
DeletedUser_6709840
Gonna request to have a new profile background because shota Nagisa is unfortunately off putting to anyone coming to my profile for modding info, RIP
AlyNight
Nothing to say
Meah
Just received the best news, I can go home for atleast a week :3
Pituophis
Meah
If my love touches your lips
you cry out to me that you love me
following the rainy street...
As you walk, walk, walk
you will see the me that you were waiting for ♪

~LSS
Birdy
Status: girlfriend is gone for a couple of days again so I'm back what up
ciara_old_1
haven't washed my hair in like 4 days, it feels gross
Aomi

Nesoi wrote:

haven't washed my hair in like 4 days, it feels gross
Catgirl
Fourth
Status: 2 and a half hours in that shit hole dungeon... Fuk u warden lord dusk.
GSG95
Extremely tired. Spent the entire day trying to survey people with my friends for course work.

I'm going to play a few games before crashing into bed.
Sed

- Marco - wrote:

Searching for a gif to post in my userpage...
and for my signature*
Kurochiie
Status: Uninstalled Pokemon GO because I couldn't catch Grow-frickin'-lithe. And I ran out of Pokeballs too so meh. GG, Pokemon Go.
Fourth
Catgirl
status: my manager wants a report of what i've done the last 2 weeks. i've sat here doing nothing. i'm screwed.
Kurochiie

Catgirl wrote:

status: my manager wants a report of what i've done the last 2 weeks. i've sat here doing nothing. i'm screwed.
Dude, I feel you.
Tornado
-Annie
Status: Again one of the nights where i miss Ladies' code OT5 too much
DeletedUser_6709840
I have a new userpage banner and i like it.
Meah
Turkey
Kruzon
struggling to find interesting thread to post with
ciara_old_1
missing someone :o
Tornado
Status: After I opened this thread t/478447 Im still trying to get every single true informations.If things gets clear; I will edit the post for the last time and explain everything in 1 text without making this a political thread
Meah

Tornado wrote:

Status: After I opened this thread t/478447 Im still trying to get every single true informations.If things gets clear; I will edit the post for the last time and explain everything in 1 text without making this a political thread
Can you please tell what kind of president your current leader is?

OT: Woah, I FC'ed a 4* map in 1 try.
Serraionga
levesterz
Status: feeling like i want to hit myself for using that rare coin when i buy my stuff
ciara_old_1
gotta get started on hw. )':
Fourth
Meah
38.1 °C ; Why must it be today?
DeletedUser_6709840
Donating plasma again, need that cash money bruh
Serraionga
Nameless
Status: Just had the best gaming session I've had in years. Played 5/6 hours of Terraria non-stop with my mate. Looks like I'm back into Terraria now!
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: I need to invest on a bigger water bottle. I seem to always go through this one really quickly. :/
ciara_old_1
friend bought do not starve together for me and we were playing it just now
boy, do i suck...
Meah
Packing up things again.
Tornado
Status: Yesterday morning,we learned that my cousin died on earlier evening due a sudden heart crise.He was a 28 year old Giant and just saw him a week ago on his young sisters wedding.But now my sadness and depression is gone so I can start gather true informations from my post on GD.Keep waiting for a few days.I will finish it if something else doesnt go wrong...
Horaizon-
Status: Inflammation in my system, my headphones doesn't work on the pc even though it works on my phone
ciara_old_1
wasting time on osu forums while i should be doing hw
Meah
Arrived Cebu @exactly 6am, stands for a whole 50 minutes carrying heavy bag cause Taxi's are so rare when you need it.
DeletedUser_6709840
Status Update: WHERE THE FIRETRUCK DO I FIND THE FRUIT PLATES FOR CTB FRUIT CATCHER SKINNING!? FFS, IVE SEARCHED EVERYWHERE AND CAN"T FIND THEM, AGGGHHHHHHHHH.

Also, ordered a book online
Meah
12:30pm, walking around in circles cause next ferry trip departs at 9pm ._.
Catgirl
status: dealing with some physical pain more than usual lately, hopefully it doesn't develop into anything much worse
worst fl player
status : getting sacked from my job and leaving in 2 weeks time. Still hardly care because joining the army in afew months time anyways
Meah
Found the full ver. of my First Love Story - Luce Twinkle Win
and after 5 months away from home, I finally take a step to my homeland :D
buying a new mousepad later too :D
but for now sleep~

Departed: Sunday 9pm - Arrived: Tuesday 3am
show more