10,11,12[...] circles instead of numbers

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
chox_old
is there any way to get rid of this?
deadbeat
RBRat3
Umm... Remove or replace the "default-#.png" & "default-#@2x.png" from your skin located in the skins folder of your instillation directory.
Topic Starter
chox_old

deadbeat wrote:

Skinning tutorial (+ skinning support)?
Might be a little complicated with combo 10 and up
yeah, i don't see any answer?
what does little complicated mean?
TouchFluffyTail
I similarly use circles instead of numbers, though I haven't looked into it too much I THINK you might be able to use 'HitCircleOverlap' in the skin.ini to make the circles overlap eachother completely? I need to test it out.

Oh also, you should ask things like this in the skinning support thread t/51694

Edit: Tested it, it works;

These circles are over the number10, I used a HitCircleOverlap value of 38, yours will differ, you just have to mess with it untill you get the right value.
Topic Starter
chox_old

TouchFluffyTail wrote:

I similarly use circles instead of numbers, though I haven't looked into it too much I THINK you might be able to use 'HitCircleOverlap' in the skin.ini to make the circles overlap eachother completely? I need to test it out.

Oh also, you should ask things like this in the skinning support thread http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/51694

Edit: Tested it, it works;

These circles are over the number10, I used a HitCircleOverlap value of 38, yours will differ, you just have to mess with it untill you get the right value.
nice, thank you for help
i achieved same by setting all defaults to transparent 1px and using hitcircle overlay to apply the circle
sorry for making new thread
oh its no good duo to appearing on end of sliders, i'll try your one ty.
MLGnom
What is a difference in making circle from numbers from making actual circle in hitcircle (or it's overlay) and making numbers transparent?

Edit : So... you got your answer.